Managing cloud-based serverless infrastructure on AWS, GCP(firebase) with IaC
(Terraform, CloudFormation etc.,)
Deploying and maintaining products, services, and network components with a focus
on security, reliability, and zero downtime
Automating and streamlining existing processes to aid the development team
Working with the development team to create ephemeral environments, simplifying
the development lifecycle
Driving forward our blockchain infrastructure by creating and managing validators for
a wide variety of new and existing blockchains
1-3+ years in a SRE / DevOps / DevSecOps or Infrastructure Engineering role
Strong working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or GCP or similar cloud
Experience working with declarative Infrastructure-as-Code frameworks(Terraform,
Experience with containerization technologies and tools (Docker, Kubernetes), CI/CD
pipelines and Linux/Unix administration
Bonus points - if you know more about crypto, staking, defi, proof-of-stake,
Competitive CTC on par with market along with ESOPs/Tokens
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.Job Description:
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone
We are now seeking a talented and motivated individual to contribute to our product in the Cloud data
protection space. Ability to clearly comprehend customer needs in a cloud environment, excellent
troubleshooting skills, and the ability to focus on problem resolution until completion are a requirement.
Review proposed feature requirements
Create test plan and test cases
Analyze performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
Enter and track defects
Interact with customers, partners, and development teams
Researching customer issues and product initiatives
Provide input for service documentation
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
3+ years' experience inclusive of Software as a Service and/or DevOps engineering experience
Experience with AWS services like VPC, EC2, RDS, SES, ECS, Lambda, S3, ELB
Experience with technologies such as REST, Angular, Messaging, Databases, etc.
Strong troubleshooting skills and issue isolation skills
Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal English)
Must be able to work as an individual contributor within a team
Ability to think outside the box
Experience in configuring infrastructure
Knowledge of CI / CD
Programming skills in scripting languages (e.g., python, bash)
Knowledge of Linux administration
Knowledge of testing tools/frameworks: TestNG, Selenium, etc
Knowledge of Identity and Security
Hiring for a funded fintech startup based out of Bangalore!!!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join the engineering team and help us automate the build, release, packaging and infrastructure provisioning and support processes. The candidate is expected to own the full life-cycle of provisioning, configuration management, monitoring, maintenance and support for cloud as well as on-premise deployments.
- 5-plus years of DevOps experience managing the Big Data application stack including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Hive and Hbase
- Deeper understanding of all the configurations required for installing and maintaining the infrastructure in the long run
- Experience setting up high availability, configuring resource allocation, setting up capacity schedulers, handling data recovery tasks
- Experience with middle-layer technologies including web servers (httpd, ningx), application servers (Jboss, Tomcat) and database systems (postgres, mysql)
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Experience maintaining and hardening the infrastructure by regularly applying required security packages and patches
- Experience supporting on-premise solutions as well as on AWS cloud
- Experience working with and supporting Spark-based applications on YARN
- Experience with one or more automation tools such as Ansible, Teraform, etc
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and various test report and coverage plugins
- Experience defining and automating the build, versioning and release processes for complex enterprise products
- Experience supporting clients remotely and on-site
- Experience working with and supporting Java- and Python-based tech stacks would be a plus
Desired Non-technical Requirements
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong desire to work with start-ups
- Must be a team player
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in GCP, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
DevOps Engineer (Automation)
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate Technical consultant to be part of the training team and work with customers on DevOps Solution. You will be responsible for implementation and consultations related work for customers across SEA and India. We are looking for personnel with personal qualities like -
- Passion for working for different customers and different environments.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Aptitude for learning new technology and willingness to understand technologies which he/she is not directly working on.
- Willingness to travel within and outside the country.
- Ability to independently work at the customer site and navigate through different teams.
First 2 months:
- Get an in-depth understanding of Containers, Kubernetes, CI/CD, IaC.
- Get hands-on experience with various technologies of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine, Terraform, Vault, Sysdig
After 2 months: The ideal candidate can will ensure the following outcomes from every client deployment:
- Utilize various open source technologies and tools to orchestrate solutions.
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Build independent tools and solutions to effectively scale the infrastructure.
- Will be involved in automation using CI/CD/DevOps concepts.
- Be able to document procedures for building and deploying.
- Build independent tools and solutions to effectively scale the infrastructure.
- Work on a cloud-based infrastructure spanning Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Work with pre-sales and sales team to help customers during their evaluation of Terraform, Vault and other open source technologies.
- Conduct workshops for customers as needed for technical hand-holding and technical handover.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any technology.
- Hands on experience in Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Git, Jira etc
- Hands on experience at least in one scripting language like Perl/Python/Groovy/Bash
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
- Experience in Jenkins maintenance and scalability, designing and implementing advanced automation pipelines with Jenkins.
- Experience with a repository manager like JFrog Artifactory
- Strong background in git, Github/Bitbucket, and code branching/merging strategies
- Ability to understand and make trade-offs among different DevOps tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud and/or Azure is a strong plus
- Some experience with secrets/key management preferably with HashiCorp Vault
- Experience using monitoring solutions, i.e. Datadog, Prometheus, ELK Stack, NewRelic, Nagios etc
Package: 25 lakhs- 30 lakhs
Senior Devops Engineer
Who are we?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
When was the last time you thought about rebuilding your smart phone charger using solar panels on your backpack OR changed the sequencing of switches in your bedroom (on your own, of course) to make it more meaningful OR pointed out an engineering flaw in the sequencing of traffic signal lights to a fellow passenger, while he gave you a blank look? If the last time this happened was more than 6 months ago, you are a dinosaur for our needs. If it was less than 6 months ago, did you act on it? If yes, then let’s talk.
We are quite keen to meet you if:
- You eat, dream, sleep and play with Cloud Data Store & engineering your processes on cloud architecture
- You have an insatiable thirst for exploring improvements, optimizing processes, and motivating people.
- You like experimenting, taking risks and thinking big.
3 things this position is NOT about:
- This is NOT just a job; this is a passionate hobby for the right kind.
- This is NOT a boxed position. You will code, clean, test, build and recruit & energize.
- This is NOT a position for someone who likes to be told what needs to be done.
3 things this position IS about:
- Attention to detail matters.
- Roles, titles, ego does not matter; getting things done matters; getting things done quicker & better matters the most.
- Are you passionate about learning new domains & architecting solutions that could save a company millions of dollars?
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an entrepreneurial Cloud/DevOps Lead position that evolves to the Director- Cloud engineering .This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - architect a solution, code, research, understand customer needs, research more, rebuild and re-architect, you get the drift. We are seeking hard-core-geeks-turned-successful-techies who are interested in seeing their work used by millions of users the world over.
- Consistently strive to acquire new skills on Cloud, DevOps, Big Data, AI and ML technologies
- Design, deploy and maintain Cloud infrastructure for Clients – Domestic & International
- Develop tools and automation to make platform operations more efficient, reliable and reproducible
- Create Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker), strive for full automated solutions, ensure the up-time and security of all cloud platform systems and infrastructure
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, and ensure our client are using the best techniques and tools
- Providing business, application, and technology consulting in feasibility discussions with technology team members, customers and business partners
- Take initiatives to lead, drive and solve during challenging scenarios
- 3 + Years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
- Experience with Linux systems, RHEL/CentOS preferred
- Specialize in one or two cloud deployment platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands on experience with AWS services (EC2, VPC, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda)
- Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Nagios
- Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Deep experience in customer facing roles with a proven track record of effective verbal and written communications
- Dependable and good team player
- Desire to learn and work with new technologies
Key Success Factors
- Are you
- Likely to forget to eat, drink or pee when you are coding?
- Willing to learn, re-learn, research, break, fix, build, re-build and deliver awesome code to solve real business/consumer needs?
- An open source enthusiast?
- Absolutely technology agnostic and believe that business processes define and dictate which technology to use?
- Ability to think on your feet, and follow-up with multiple stakeholders to get things done
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Logical thought process; ability to grasp customer requirements rapidly and translate the same into technical as well as layperson terms
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- Energetic, disciplined, with a results-oriented approach
- Strong ethics and transparency in dealings with clients, vendors, colleagues and partners
- Attitude of ‘give me 5 sharp freshers and 6 months and I will rebuild the way people communicate over the internet.
- You are customer-centric, and feel strongly about building scalable, secure, quality software. You thrive and succeed in delivering high quality technology products in a growth environment where priorities shift fast.
Objectives of this Role
Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer - needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Languages: Python, Java, Ruby DSL, Bash
- Databases : MySQL, Cassandra , Elastic Search
- Deployment: AWS CloudFormation
- 8 or more years administrating production Linux systems in a 24x7 environment
- 3 or more years’ experience in a DevOps/ SRE role as an engineer or technical lead
- At least 1 year of team leadership experience
- Significant knowledge of Amazon Web Services (CLI/APIs, EC2, EBS, S3, VPCs, IAM, AWS Lambda)
- Experience deploying services into containerized orchestration environments such as Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with at least one of Python, Bash, Ruby, or equivalent
- Experience creating and managing CI/CD pipeline like Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Familiar with version control using Git
- Solid understanding of common security principles
Nice to Have:
- Preference for hands on experience with Serverless Architecture, Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong experience with open-source configuration management tools
- Managing distributed systems spanning multiple AWS regions / data-centers
- Experience with bootstrapping solutions
- Open source contributor
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Thousands upon thousands or reviews are added to the Bazaarvoice network everyday.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.