• Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
• Strong AWS knowledge and experience
• Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
• Experience with IAC tools Terraform
• Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
• Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
• Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
• Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
• Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
• Process-oriented with great documentation skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- Lead of IT team must guide & manage dev-ops, cloud system administrators, desktop support analysts and also assist in procure & manage assets.
- Design and develop a scalable IT infrastructure that benefits the organization.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization.
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization.
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues.
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise infrastructure.
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems.
- Take charge of available client databases, networks, storage, servers, directories, and other technology services.
- Collaborate with the network engineer to design infrastructure improvements and changes and to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures.
- Assist in handling software distributions and software updates and patches.
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries.
- Create, update, and manage IT policies.
- Manage, & drive assigned vendors. Perform cost benefit analysis and provide recommendations to management
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, telecommunications or any related field.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the above mentioned fields.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant, you will be responsible to define the cloud platforms to a detailed level and the cloud designs and environments. You will design and develop the infrastructure technical architecture for different customers and also work with Microsoft closely.
- Plan, architect, configure and deploy large scale cloud infrastructure in Azure for different services.
- Works as part of engineering teams and on pre-sales, project and account-based assignments to design technical solutions as per project requirements
- Produce end-to-end solution designs, putting together technologies from multiple IT systems and departments across either the application or infrastructure domains
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience of one or more application or infrastructure domains and have the ability to clearly document and communicate the domain architecture
- Ensures technical quality and assurance by participating in Architecture Governance and Technical Design peer review processes, working closely with customer and internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Oversees coordination of the Solution Manager/Solution Architect, and teams up with other Functional or Technical Architects.
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft AWS Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment.
- Strong programming experience in Python, Shell Script & Linux Programming
- Experience in AKS, Docker DevOps pipeline( Mandatory)
- Experience in Managing the AWS Directory service, Domain, Certificates, Compute, Networking & Storage Services
- Strong experience in managing the MongoDB, Dynamo DB cluster etc
- Experience managing cloud/data center operations, including governance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
- Monitoring and Logging experience in Prometheus/Grafana, ELK Stack.
- Experience in design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines for nodejs, angular, android based projects etc.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in large-scale distributed systems in a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issue
● Bachelor Degree or 5+ years of professional or experience.
● 2+ years of hands-on experience of programming in languages such as Python, Ruby,
Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language.
● Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and
● Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or
● Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins,
Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.
● Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such
as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
● Hands-on experience in building/managing data pipelines, reporting & analytics.
● Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile
● Preferable (bonus points if you know these):
○ AWS cloud management
○ Gitlab CI/CD hooks
○ Python notebooks
Certa (getcerta.com) is a Silicon Valley-based tech product start-up that is automating the vendor, supplier, and other stakeholder onboarding processes (think background checks, agreements, and the works) for companies across industries and geographies. With multiple Fortune-500 and Fortune-1000 clients, at Certa's tech team, you will be working on stuff that is changing the way huge companies do business.
The DevOps engineers will work within an agile team of Engineers and Operations personnel building highly resilient, scalable and performant AWS infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner. The DevOps engineers will work alongside the Application DevOps teams and cross-functional IT teams. The engineers will be required to use their initiative to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services offered by AWS.
- Build and manage the AWS foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Monitor Infra Performance, build monitors and alerts.
- Engineer solutions on AWS foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers)
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security Standards
- Ensure compliancy with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally
- Update support and operational documentation as required
Qualifications And Experience
• 1 > year experience in working as a Devops.
• Experience of building a range of Services in AWS including EC2, S3, VPC, Lambda, RDS, Fargate/ECS, Aurora Serverless
• Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
• Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
• Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
• Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
• Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment with DevOps application ‘pods’ to provide AWS specific capability/skills required to deliver the service.
• Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
• Risk management effectiveness
• Excellent skills in at least one of following: Python, GO etc.
• Experienced in full automation and configuration management
• A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programs, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
• A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others’ compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- As a DevOps Engineer, you need to have strong experience in CI/CD pipelines.
- Setup development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments (Mobile, Web API’s & AIML)
Required skills & experience:
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer and strong working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD using Git, BitBucket, CodeCommit, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Strong knowledge in Linux-based infrastructures and AWS/Azure/GCP environment
- Working knowledge on AWS (IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, etc)
- Experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Experience on Android source(AOSP) clone, build, and automation ecosystems
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Shell, Groovy, Bash, etc
- Familiar with Android ROM development and build process
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638273191296000&usg=AOvVaw1nxqhvM4q0q1cDkQUp59hj">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638273191296000&usg=AOvVaw1XPI8MZ5c-nc8rQKYt-uF7">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638273191296000&usg=AOvVaw1_-mlpdxoA4uOMKgBu-Th_">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
We at Expertrons are looking out for a DevOps Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Agile development of software and infrastructure
- Continuous integration and automated testing of developed code with continuous delivery to production
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects
- Monitoring of running processes to ensure proper functioning of infrastructure
- Identifying and providing solutions for common needs across stakeholders
- Working with end users and incorporating feedback into the product
- Develop automation scripts, daemons, and APIs to reduce operational overhead.
- Experience in understanding of configuring and using Open-Source monitoring and trending systems
- Good understanding of building and maintaining highly available systems on Kubernetes, Docker or related
cloud deployment technologies in AWS/Azure.
- Experience in Software Deployment
- Experience in Continuous Integration as a principle, as well as CI tools such as GitLab, Jenkins or GoCD
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g.Java, Python, Bash shell, etc)
- Experience with AWS with a focus on DevOps Engineering
- Strong problem solving skills & analytical skills.
You can apply for the position
1. Prefered available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Prefered work from office
3. Prefered Can join immediately.
4. Prefered a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
• Develop Collaborate in large-scale systems design discussions.
• Deploying and maintaining in-house/customer systems ensuring high availability,
performance and optimal cost.
• Automate build pipelines. Ensuring right architecture for CI/CD
• Work with engineering leaders to ensure cloud security
• Develop standard operating procedures for various facets of Infrastructure
services (CI/CD, Git Branching, SAST, Quality gates, Auto Scaling)
• Perform & automate regular backups of servers & databases. Ensure rollback and
restore capabilities are Realtime and with zero-downtime.
• Lead the entire DevOps charter for ONE Championship. Mentor other DevOps
engineers. Ensure industry standards are followed.
• Overall 5+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute
• Experience in Azure is a must. AWS experience is a plus
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and containers
• Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using
Puppet/Ansible and Terraform
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga, Prometheus, AlertManager,
• Good knowledge of source code control (git)
• Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup using Azure
Pipeline or Jenkins
• Strong experience in programming languages. Python is preferred
• Experience in scripting and unit testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Experience in SonarQube, Locust & Browserstack is a plus
- You have experience of 2-4 years in building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at Product companies of a decent scale.
- You can write code preferably in Golang and Python.
- You have experience with debugging production issues and writing RCAs.
- You have demonstrable stories of being on-call and how outages have been handled.
- You have experience developing products on Kubernetes and cloud providers like GCP and AWS.
- You have worked with Cloud Native (CNCF) technologies.
- You have experience automating CI/CD pipelines.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport.
- You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company