Penning down a quick read about the organization and the role for your consumption and I request you to send across couple of sample work of yours which will be the first level screening to decide on the next steps of evaluation.
Expectations from the role –
· Designing and building the website front-end.
· Creating the website architecture.
· Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
· Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
· Conducting website performance tests.
· Troubleshooting content issues.
· Monitoring the performance of the live website
· Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
· Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
· Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
· Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About senrysa technologies (p) ltd
Are you interested in joining the team behind Amazon’s newest innovation? Come help us work on world class software for our customers!
The Amazon Kindle Reader and Shopping Support Engineering team provides production engineering support and is also responsible for providing multifaceted services to the Kindle digital product family of development teams and working with production operations teams for software product release coordination and deployment. This job requires you to hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks that will define your success
- Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and services
- Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Java and C++
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
- System and Support status reporting
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
- Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements
- Work with support team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set
- 4+ years of software development, or 4+ years of technical support experience
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience in Unix
- Experience scripting in modern program languages
- Experience in agile/scrum or related collaborative workflow
- Experience troubleshooting and documenting findings
- Knowledge of distributed applications/enterprise applications
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating system
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting RESTful web API calls
- Exposure to iOS (SWIFT) and Android (Native) App support & development
Location : Bangalore
Total No. of Positions : 10+
Exp Band 1: 5 to 8 years
Location: Bangalore (Work from Office)
Job Description :
Experience in c++ linux environment and JD as below
Requirements analysis (DOORs, Jama or similar tools preferred)
Design Methodologies (Object Oriented, UML, Iterative, Agile preferred)
C++ programming, C, shell scripting, networking protocols, audio & video distribution, and
Software Configuration Management – experience with GIT (Stash/BitBucket) preferred
System Integration & Test – problem solving and defect resolution
Experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns, and abstraction
Experience in software design and development of Linux-based systems following an industrial
Experience with testing frameworks (i.e. google test), mocking frameworks (i.e. google mock),
static analysis tools (i.e. CppCheck), and test driven development.
Good To Know:
Object Oriented Programming.
Database Programming in any DB. (preferably Oracle).
MultiThreading. (POSIX THREADS)
Data Structures, STL
C++ Unit Testing.
Good debugging skills.
What We Do
Miratech helps visionaries to change the world. We are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
By partnering with both large and small players, we stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps our clients further enhance their business. Our culture of Relentless Performance enables over 99% of Miratech’s engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding scope, schedule and/or budget objectives since our inception in 1989.
We are looking for a Senior Perl Developer to join our team, who will help us work on solutions and implement technologies that will improve user experience.
- Developing and maintaining large-scale Perl applications.
- Perform application modifications and enhancements based on business needs.
- Develop clean, high-quality and reusable codes based on programming standards.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to clearly understand business requirements and expectations.
- Stay abreast with latest trends in application development techniques and technologies.
- Suggest optimal application development solutions to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Develop best practices to ensure coding efficiency and quality.
- Analyze and resolve coding issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and maintain coding documentations for reference purposes.
- Prioritize, plan and handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ensure to complete the assigned development tasks within deadlines.
- Report project status to Manager on regular basis.
- 7+ years of experience in Perl development.
- Experience of developing and maintaining shell scripts.
- Strong working knowledge in Perl and Unix based systems.
- Experience of developing database-driven web services/applications against SQL databases such as Oracle or MySQL.
- Detail focused, experience of reviewing technical documentation, diagrams and plans in order to help meet and/or define requirements.
- Able to communicate technical information verbally in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Location : Mumbai & Pune
Designation : Application support engineer
Skills : SQL, UNIX, LINUX
Male candidates only
Immediate joiners preferred
Years: 5-9 Years
- Responsible for security road map for EPDM application
- Train the CI-CD team on the required technologies security adoptation
- Lead the upskill program within the team
- Support Application architect with right inputs on security processes and tools
- Help setup DevSecOps for EPDM.
- Find Security vulnerability in development process and sealed secretes
- Support in defining the Three-tier architecture.
- Coordination with different IT stakeholders as and when needed
- Suggestion and Implementation of further tool chains towards DevOps and GitOps
- Responsible to train the peer colleagues
- Expert knowledge of container solutions. Must have >3 years of experience working with networking & debugging within Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes workload deployments using Kustomize & Helm.
- Good understanding of Bitnami, Hashicorp and other secrete management tools
- SAST/DAST integration in CI/CD pipeline - design, implementation Expert knowledge of Source Control Systems, build & integration tools (e.g., GIT, Jenkins & Maven).
- Hands-on experience with designing the CI/CD architecture & building pipelines (on On-prem, Cloud & Hybrid infrastructure services).
- Experience with Security log management tools (e.g. Splunk ELK/EFK stack, Azure monitor or similar).
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus-Grafana & Dynatrace.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service / Cloud computing (preferably Azure).
- Expert in writing automation scripts in Yaml, Unix shell, linux shell.
- Pulumi would be added advantage.
Want to work for Riskcovry?
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from Home Based on Covid Safety Guidelines)
Industry Type: Insurance and Technology
Vacancy: 6 Positions
Experience: 3-4 Years
- Level 4 - 4no’s
- Level 3 - 1no’s
- Project coordinator
Additional Benefits: Insurance, PF, Gratuity,In house Psychologist and ESOPs for deserving candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience with L2/L3 support, Service Management, Escalation management, KPI/SLAs tracking, measuring and reporting
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide resolution in a fast-paced environment
- Installing/ upgrading the database server and application tools.
- Good in creating support documentation – Runbook, troubleshooting guide, SOP
- Should be open to work towards issue resolution as priority tasks
- Ability to qualify issues, test them and provide resolution with the help of Dev/Engineering team
- Provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions.
- Provide data management support for our users/clients
- Linux/Unix Operating System skills including
- Viewing and searching server log files
- Editor skills such as vi, vim, emacs etc
- Restart and trouble shoot servers not responding
- Copy files from remote servers
- Vhost and Access logs interpretation
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience in delivering results-driven solutions with proven business value.
- 3+ years of experience with Python/Perl/C or similar scripting.
- Familiar with queries, procedures, and query optimization
- Hands on experience with linux operating environment.
- Run simple scripts on linux preferably linux root as sudo
- AWS certification - preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with working on an Agile/Iterative development framework.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude with the ability to collaborate with product managers and developers.
- Good to have knowledge of support tools – Freshdesk or similar tools
- Prior knowledge of Insurance domain is a plus
- Should be open to work over weekends and on holidays during emergencies
Technical Support Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Good understanding and work experience with Linux, Java, Spring Boot, SQL, one of RDBMS Database
Good Understanding of AWS Infrastructure including EC2
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
2. Perform data migration and conversion activities.
3. Develop and integrate software applications using suitable development
methodologies and standards, applying standard architectural patterns, taking
into account critical performance characteristics and security measures.
4. Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and Senior Developers to
establish the physical application framework (e.g. libraries, modules, execution
5. Perform end to end automation of ETL process for various datasets that are
being ingested into the big data platform.
• Provides remote planning (design), implementation and/or administrative support on Dell server and storage products involving software. • Performs initial installation, implementation, customization, integration and outline orientation for the customer. • Works closely with other Dell teams, account team and Customer.
Essential Skill Requirements: • Understanding of compute environment eco system • Dell PowerEdge Servers & modular server – planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Power Vault – MD / ME4 series storage planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Storage – NX, SC Series storage planning, implementation • Experience with basic network switch technologies (Ethernet, Fibre Channel) IP networking and L2 switches. • Operating system installation and configuration: o Windows Server (inclusive of Hyper-V clustering) o VMWare ESXi and virtualization o Red hat Linux • Possesses file, P2V and/or V2V migration experience will have an added advantage.
Desirable Requirements: • Customer Service skill. • Stakeholder management. • Possess excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills • Flexibility, dependability and have excellent time management skills • Good presentation skills • Analytical, articulate, results-oriented and able to provide excellent follow-ups. • Strong technical aptitude. • Ability to multi-task and influence others to achieve results. • Possesses Professional certification from Cisco/VMWare/Microsoft/Red Hat/Cloud will have an added advantage.