About Niyati Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We offer a friendly, positive work atmosphere that offers ample scope to learn and excel.
Join us to bring out the best in you!
Visit Company page for Job Descreption
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role,
you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of
knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you
might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and
seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills
in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their
clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new
technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull
various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already
know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable
and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive
industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer
thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to
millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in
a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete
devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the
product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design
more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with
low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business
processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision
into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets
Founder’s LinkedIn profile
(Founder, Investor, & Then-CEO of Nutanix / One of the Indian origin guy out of 10 Board Member of- Adobe / Alumni- IIT, Kanpur & University of Texas, Austin)
(Vice President- Nutanix/ Vice President, Head of International- Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt Ltd) – Alumni- IIT, Kanpur, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business)
(Co-Founder at Stealth Startup, Previously SVP Engineering & GM Hybrid Cloud at Nutanix/ Alumni- IIT, Kanpur)
- Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
- Year founded: 2020.
- Work Location: Bangalore
- Team size: 35-40 (In US from companies like Google, Airbnb, Blizzard, Facebook, Palantir, Microsoft, CapitalOne, Nutanix and Confluent)
- Funding: 50 M USD (raised the largest seed round in the history of Silicon Valley)
We already have a team of 30-35 people in San Jose, California, United States, now we are building a new team in india and they are hiring 0-5 years of rock stars from top notch colleges (Top 5 ranked IIT’s only & BITS) & companies only.
Basically, I did not have the exact JD with myself, but I can arrange an Exploratory call for you with above senior and core members of a company (Dheeraj/Chandra/Manoj).
Job Role – Backend developer.
If you think, you are one of them then please reply with your interest and we will take your candidature ahead for next level of evaluation. (No Bar of budget for strong candidate).
Looking forward to taking you to the next level of technology.
Senior talent acquisition
We are looking to hire Java developers who can help us in our mission to transform ideas into applications. Our cross-functional team of motivated, skilled and experienced software engineers and designers, help the clients unlock the business values of their enterprises in a time-bound and cost-effective manner. True to our team you would be working on high-impact projects and making a dent in the Service industry on a daily basis.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 4-6 years of experience in Java8 Development.
- V yAPI, Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security
- Hibernate, JPA, MySQL/POSTGRES, Jenkins, Git
- Experience of developing high-performance and scalable web applications and APIs using frameworks such as Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Hands-on Experience of Version control(Git), MYSQL/POSTGRES, Jenkins, etc.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Extensive web services development with RESTful interfaces
- Integration of data storage solutions, Solution for MongoDB, API Integration
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications target for the range of any kind of web application API development and Solidity experience is better if candidate has knowledge.
- Primary focus will be development of React based web applications and their integration with back-end API services.
- Independent practitioner and advanced programmer and will be working alongside cross platform engineers and testers on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and bug fix.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Engagement in client communication, requirement collection, analysis, and documentation activities, in case if it would require.
- Design and Implement Architecture solutions
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Able to make sure that the platforms keep up with high standards of scalability, stability, security, and performance.
- Convey effectively all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Troubleshooting bug reports and help to establish ambitious goals to improve our codebase in general
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Node JS
- Should have worked on at least one Node JS framework
- Must have worked on Agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Postman, REST API
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English)
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
How we work?
- Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
- We're distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
- We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% remote workplace model
- Health Insurance of Rs. 3L
- Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
- Mental Health Consultations
- Company sponsored upskilling courses
- Growth Hours: 40 hours every year
- The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
- Fun company retreats twice a year
- Access to a Financial Advisor
- Relevant Experience : Minimum 2 Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience on Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good on any other language with experience on building web/app based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently. At Fynd, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Looking for a talented PHP Developer having experience in writing clean PHP code.
- Someone very good at understanding requirements and developing services & features quickly.
- Good communication skills & team player, who engages with all stakeholders of the project to add clarity for all aspects of the ongoing software development project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Having good attention to detail & requirements.
- Building software applications in PHP.
- Developing applications using best design and coding practices.
- Writing, maintaining & upgrading middleware & back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating code with Databases & data storage solutions.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web services.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Key Requirements :
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Must have Experience in PHP (Lumen & Laravel).
- Experience in creating scalable service-oriented & serverless applications.
- Experience with secure coding.
- Proficient BitBucket and Git.
- Should be experienced in following Agile methodologies. Tools - Jira & Confluence.
- Must have experience in RDBMS - Postgres/MySql and NoSql - MongoDB/Redis.
- Additional knowledge/experience in Python and NodeJs will be good to have.
- Good to have experience in AWS.
- Good problem solving, decision making and prioritization skills.
Anyone Home IT Services is a fast growing product based tech company in Magarpatta City.
Anyone Home founded in May 2013. We are headquartered in USA with total headcount of 460
people working. You'll be working on industry leading CRM and IOT SaaS products/applications
servicing the USA Real Estate market. We promote a fun working environment dedicated to
What Makes Anyone Home It Services The Best For You
We think of your family as our family, no matter the shape or size. We offer maternity leaves,
PF Fund Contributions, 5 days working week along with a generous paid time off program that
benefits balance your work & personal life Parties, Carrom Tournaments & Much More!
- 3 to 9 Years of PHP Object Oriented Development Experience
- Strong coding experience & excellent management knowledge of LAMP
- Clear understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience in Smarty, Bootstrap Framework will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Java script, HTML, CSS
- MySQL/PostresSQL hands on is a must
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- Experience in 3rd Party API's (Google Mail/Maps, Yelp, Outlook, Salesforce etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Non-variable Fixed Pay
- PF Fund Contributions
- 12 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Parties, Carrom Tournaments & More!
Visit Us @ AnyoneHome.com to learn more!
Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and FInance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5Mn registered users.
- Planning and implementing company's application and data model structures for scalability.
- Maintaining central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Developing reusable code and libraries for future use. Building for new features and maintaining the present ones.
- Implementing comprehensive security and data protection.
What you need to have:
- Has 2-5 years of experience working on a growth stage product, where they first scaled from 0 to 1 and then 1 to n.
- You have studied Computer science (or a similar degree) from a Tier 1 college OR have a great set of experiences working at products that scaled massively.
- You understand product and database architecture like you understand basic Maths and have worked on it for 3 to 7 years. Further, you know how to optimise AWS/ GCP for both efficiency and cost.
- You have experience in managing a team and setting up the best processes / practices (1yr+ Engineering Manager experience)
- You are deeply driven for creating an impact. You obsess over doing things the right way, and you enjoy writing beautiful code.
- Though technology stack is not the primary concern, we would value some experience in C#/ Visual Studio, RDS/ MySQL, ElasticSearch, System Architecture and general AWS solutions.
- Ownership: Absolute ownership of the product and your code, with relentlessness to deliver with speed and precision.
- Dynamic & Resourceful: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of changes in a fast paced environment. Super willing to learn new technologies and systems. And resourceful and inventive in the face of every problem.
- Deep Love for coding: You write code because you love doing it and not just because it's a job for you.
- Perfection/ Obsession/ Hygiene: You deeply understand & achieve perfection in even the 'small' features. And you deeply care about the quality of your code.
- Good eye for usability & design and willing to put-in extra effort for delivering the best user experience.
- Creating Algorithms that can change the game: Should understand requirements and design algorithms accordingly.
- Driven by Data: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills leveraging/finding all data available.
- Team player: Keeps the team over themselves. Has a knack for influencing without being authoritative. Goes out of the way to help wherever the team needs them.