Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Think of industries still untouched by startup driven innovation. If you can foresee that changing over the next few years, wouldn’t that be a great startup to join today? The global logistics industry is one of the few trillion-dollar markets that has mostly been untapped by startups for various reasons. Hyper competitive environments, high degree of regulation and large, complex operations – have delayed disruption in the industry. But a lot is changing. Increasing adoption of technology and emerging digital platforms are improving the way businesses buy, sell & deliver logistics services.
The industry is at the helm of a large-scale transformation and we, at Terminal2, aim to contribute significantly to this change.Terminal 2 is an online B2B marketplace for the logistics industry. The platform provides tools & methodologies for users to maximize profitability and find quick solutions to their logistics requirements.
We’re a group of young (and some not so young!) talented entrepreneurs and engineers who believe that the right understanding and a focus on the simplicity & ease of technology can lead logistics companies of all sizes towards greater success.
The founders of Terminal 2 come with a collective experience of 40+ years with a solid track record of corporate as well as entrepreneurial experience in the international freight forwarding & logistics industry. We got together back in 2016 and have since developed, refined & tested the idea and created a prototype that is now ready to be taken to the market.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, we are a geographically distributed team. Our team of founders and consultants work out of Bangalore, Chennai & Melbourne. If you're looking to make a move, come join us as we go after a trillion-dollar market for an exciting & rewarding career…
• Must have knowledge of build process using Webpack, Gulp, Capacitor
• AWS services like EC2, Beanstalk, Cloudwatch, S3
• Good to have knowledge of nxplat framework
• Good to have knowledge of Microservice architecture.
• Good to have knowledge of Python/Go
• Excellent communication
We are looking out for a technically driven "Full-Stack Engineer" for one of our premium client
• Hands-on experience with NodeJS, React, Redux, & Docker
• Great to have understanding about Kubernetes, Postgres and AWS (SQS, Lambda, S3)
• Experience implementing micro service technology
• Experience working with Python and Pandas, used for data manipulation is a plus
• Experience with Power BI and its APIs is a plus
• Experience with building and maintaining large data sets
• Ability to work across structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, extracting information
and identifying linkages across disparate data sets
• Understanding of information security principles
• Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging problems
• Ability to clearly communicate complex solutions
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Comfortable in a fast paced small team environment
• Open to work with global team structure, flexible and efficient
• Ability and flexibility to manage multiple assignments in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced
• High level of attention to detail
• Commercial client-facing project experience is a plus
• Business-level language skills and fluency in English
Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring for "Full Stack Developer" for one of the top most 3PL solution provider company based @ Mumbai, Goregaon !!!
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Engineering / MCA / Graduate
- Good communication skill.
- Immediate joining preferable, Max 15 days
- Hands-on experience in .Net technology (Mainly C#, WCF, ASP.NET, AngularJS, Node.js, JQuery)
- Strong knowledge of OOP Concept
- Database experience with TSQL (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Experience in developing web applications and web APIs
- Experience in developing mobile projects or Power BI (Good to have)
- Experience with third party web controls
- Experience working with Source Code Management solutions like GIT and Continuous build
integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience in developing client-server, distributed, real-time applications using C#, Web API, Rest API, .NET, .NET Core
- Experience of working in Agile teams, Agile Methodology like Scrum
- Experience in testing software methodologies such as Unit testing, Integration Testing,
- Self-motivated and deadline focused.
Must Require Skills:
C#, OOPS concept, MVC, Sql, Asp.net, Angularjs
Experience: 2+ yrs
Working days: Monday to Friday
Employment Type: Contract to hire role for full time basis & permanent opportunity
Location: Goregaon - Mumbai
**NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM PAN INDIA LOCATION HAS TO RELOCATE TO MUMBAI ONCE THE SITUATION GETS SETTLED DOWN
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web pages are up and running and cover both internal and customer needs.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Create wireframes to decide on the layout
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
Develop web applications covering end to end software development life cycle right from writing UI code using Angular to backend API code using NodeJS and managing databases like MongoDB, MySQL, etc. Involved in full stack code management from Git check-ins to running automated builds and deployments using DevOps practices to deploy to public cloud services like AWS, Azure, Heroku, etc. Handling full-stack web development workflow right from front end to backend to CI/CD workflows. Design and Develop the tech architecture and work closely with CEO and CTO of the company Drive and guide with work of other engineers on the team
This is a leadership role and candidate is expected to wear multiple technical hats including customer interactions and investor discussions
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work.
- Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
- Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
- Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e. g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, . NET Core)
- Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
- Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions. Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest.
We are a dynamic UK-based technology company that is fundamentally changing the way international logistics operates. We’re searching for a full-stack developer who is excited by the prospect of working at the bleeding edge of high tech in a rapidly growing scale-up. As we establish a global presence, we're expanding our team in India at a pace and looking for fantastic engineers to join us. We've recently raised our Series A round from leading US investor https://bvp.com/" target="_blank">Bessemer Venture Partners (LinkedIn, Twilio, Shopify) alongside https://episode1.com/" target="_blank">Episode 1 (Zoopla, Betfair, Shazam) and supply chain-focused fund https://www.dynamo.vc/" target="_blank">Dynamo Ventures (Sennder, Stord).
You will build and maintain our public-facing application. The role will mainly involve developing real-time frontend and backend services, while frequently interacting with a multi-cloud environment. You will build a customer-facing product deeply connected to the ML components of the system, solving new problems regarding how users interact with the results and how they re-train the models through their input.
Specifically, we want someone who can:
- Solve problems from understanding the available data to providing the functional UI requirements
- Architect solid frontend components, including snapshot testing and integration testing
- Develop and maintain APIs and data structures for ML-powered features
- Use cloud-native libraries, in a multi-cloud system
- Work with the DevOps to build CI/CD pipelines and help manage the infrastructure
- Ability to develop user interfaces following HTML usability best practices
- Extensive knowledge of modern front-end development, using React with Hooks and CSS-in-JS
- Capable to build scalable APIs using the most recent Python features
- Extensive experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Have worked commercially with containerized tools like Docker, Docker compose, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience that would be good to have:
- 2 - 3 years of commercial experience
- Ability to sensibly design features from a UI and UX perspective
- Experience with real-time interfaces and backends
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET & .NET Core development using C#, Web API.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles.
- Must have an experience on Angular6/7//8.
- Having knowledge of in NodeJS / VueJS / ReactJS will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication, presentation, problem-solving and team working skills
- Interact with Clients & handle single project.
Currently all our employees are doing Work From Home till situation goes better
Dot Net Framework and Dot Net Core: minimum 6 months (Preferred)
Angular 6/7/8 : Minimum 6 months ( Preferred)