Think of industries still untouched by startup driven innovation. If you can foresee that changing over the next few years, wouldn’t that be a great startup to join today? The global logistics industry is one of the few trillion-dollar markets that has mostly been untapped by startups for various reasons. Hyper competitive environments, high degree of regulation and large, complex operations – have delayed disruption in the industry. But a lot is changing. Increasing adoption of technology and emerging digital platforms are improving the way businesses buy, sell & deliver logistics services.
The industry is at the helm of a large-scale transformation and we, at Terminal2, aim to contribute significantly to this change.Terminal 2 is an online B2B marketplace for the logistics industry. The platform provides tools & methodologies for users to maximize profitability and find quick solutions to their logistics requirements.
We’re a group of young (and some not so young!) talented entrepreneurs and engineers who believe that the right understanding and a focus on the simplicity & ease of technology can lead logistics companies of all sizes towards greater success.
The founders of Terminal 2 come with a collective experience of 40+ years with a solid track record of corporate as well as entrepreneurial experience in the international freight forwarding & logistics industry. We got together back in 2016 and have since developed, refined & tested the idea and created a prototype that is now ready to be taken to the market.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, we are a geographically distributed team. Our team of founders and consultants work out of Bangalore, Chennai & Melbourne. If you're looking to make a move, come join us as we go after a trillion-dollar market for an exciting & rewarding career…
- Freshers with basic coding knowledge/course/certification in React/Node.js/Angular are preferred
- Must have basic real-time knowledge in React/Node.js/Angular
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good team player
- Good time-management skills
- Expertise in backend programming with Node.js and MongoDB.
- Experience with React.js and redux.
- Material UI and 3rd party libraries.
- Experience with clean code writing practices like avoiding callback hell like promises, async.
- Thorough understanding of Node.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Build Node.js APIs using microservices.
- Rewriting backend code with microservices architecture & Unit tests.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Staff/Associate Staff Engineer and Senior Engineer
3 – 10.5 years of experience
Nagarro helps clients transform, adapt, and build new ways into the future through an entrepreneurial, agile, and caring mindset. We excel at digital product engineering and deliver on our promise of thinking breakthroughs. Today, we are 8,400+ experts across 25 countries, forming a Nation of Nagarrians, ready to help our customers succeed.
At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here, helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Experience in Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle, Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience in Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha, Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS, CI/CD Tools: Jenkins/Grunt/Gitlab/Azure DevOps, Container Ecosystem: Docker/Kubernetes/Anthos
- NoSQL DB: MongoDB/Cassandra/CouchDB/HBase/MarkLogic, Cloud Database: CosmosDB/ IBM DB2/SAP HANA/Amazon Aurora/DynamoDB
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Passionate about building great solutions
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing and reviewing great quality code
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client’s needs in the context of the project
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
- App Framework: .Net Framework/.Net Core
- Web Framework: ASP.Net/MVC
- Markups: HTML5/CSS
- CSS Framework: Bootstrap/Foundation/Bulma
- Frontend Framework: Angular 6 ( ) /React/VueJS
- API Framework: WebServices/WCF/WebAPI
- Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle
- Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud
- Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha
- Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors or masters in software engineering, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- 2+ years experience as a Back-End or Full Stack Developer with hands-on experience working with Python web application development
- Strong Knowledge in Python v3.x Language
- Experience in REST APIs with JSON
- Error handling and Logging
- Any DB knowledge
- Knowledge on Sumo Logic log aggregation is a plus
- Must know how to produce high quality, “Clean” code that is performant, maintainable and secure
Company Profile: Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions , from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business veritcals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise with Java/J2EE experience including frameworks such as Spring REST, Spring Batch.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Microservices, NoSQL, caching and message queue technologies like Kafka.
- Good working knowledge of SQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server,MySql etc.,) and integrations with Spring DAO/REST/JPA.
- Integration experience consuming REST Services and developing REST Clients with third-party REST & SOAP Services with JSON/XML.
- Expertise on API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger.
- Understanding of securing APIs with JWT/OAuth2/OpenID & Spring Security is a plus.
- Ability to manage Docker containers and exposure to Jenkins & CI/CD is a plus.
- Ability to understand business plans and apply that information into the scalable development models.
- Ability to guide, train, mentor associate engineers & collaborate with developers using agile practices.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
Location: Noida or Chennai
Package: upto 20L
The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying web apps, from layout to function and according to the specifications. Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in working with distributed environments
Proven working experience (2 years) in:
- EC2 on AWS
- and most importantly Serverless
You will be responsible for helping to support a healthcare diagnostics platform aimed at changing the diagnostic world by executing dev roadmap priorities, ensuring that projects are completed to specification, completed within established time frame, and code is developed with high quality, is maintainable, scalable, flexible, extensible, and especially reliable.
- 5+years’ experience in progressive development or architect roles
- Very strong programming skills in one or more of the above languages
- Deep understanding of back end systems; AWS architectures and managed service ecosystems
- Good understanding with web/app design workflow including user research, user scenario, user persona, sitemap, wireframing, and mockups
- Design, develop and implement quality solutions to meet complex project requirements as per defined timelines
- Create Technical Design documents, understand technical designs and translate into the application requirements.
- Exercise independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions
- Participate in code and design review process
- Write unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Excellent English communication skills are required