The analytics platform provided by BlueOptima makes it possible for software developers and the companies they work for to develop superior software in the shortest amount of time and at the lowest cost imaginable. Actual Coding Effort is the sole objective productivity indicator for software developers, and BlueOptima is the only solution in the world that measures software developer productivity using this metric. This is a defining event in the history of software development.
The software as a service (SaaS) platform offered by BlueOptima allows corporations to do productivity and quality analysis of their software development in terms of people, teams, tasks, projects, divisions, and outsourced suppliers. Managers are better equipped to maximize efficiency when they have a thorough understanding of the performance differences that exist across an organization. It has been shown that BlueOptima can locate cost reductions in software purchases of up to twenty percent. Companies can cost-optimize their software efforts as early as is practically possible thanks to BlueOptima's extra capabilities in benchmarking and recruiting.
2. Spring boot/ Spring or any variations of Spring
4. Mentions of, distributed systems, scalable systems
5. Mentions of ElasticSearch, Kafka or Redis
6. NoSQL databases like Cassandra/DynamoDB/MongoDB/Hbase etc
7. Mentions of Handling scale/scalable systems
9. Mentions of AWS or Amazon web services.
Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain components of a feature-rich management and orchestration product
- Manage one or more project priorities and deadlines
- The programming languages are mainly Python and Java
- Understand the infrastructure details of public clouds and use DevOps best practices to implement provisioning
- Strong software design and implementation skills in building infrastructure frameworks.
- Experience building and operating extensible, scalable resilient systems.
- Working knowledge of Java and Python.
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network, etc).
- Willingness and ability to learn new languages and concepts.
- 8+ years of experience and a BS/MS degree in Computer Science -or- a related field.
Nice to have:
- Cloud infrastructure systems engineering experience.
- Experience in building control planes.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with containers and cluster managers like Kubernetes.
- Experience in App deployment and config management frameworks such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc.
Experience of atleast 9 + years in developing Java Solutions and Architecture
Mandatory Experience of working on AWS, Microservices architecture, Dockers, Kubernetes
Experience in creating architecture for Cloud Applications in AWS
Should have worked on large scale Saas application for atleast 3 years
Knowledge and experience in any of the following
Driving DevOps best practices by using Docker, Kubernetes.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Location Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad,
If you are a great Java developer with experience in building scalable SaaS web applications and looking for an opportunity in building world-class products using cutting-edge technologies, please read on.
Nimesa is a Data Protection & Copy Data Management company creating an enterprise-class Backup & Recovery solution. Our product can cater to the needs of the enterprise AWS users who are looking for a 360 Data Protection solution that can do more than just Backup & Recovery.
As a Senior R&D Engineer, You will
- Design and build scalable complex systems with Java and Spring
- Contribute to the development of new features, debugging, and deliver timely fixes
- Perform peer code reviews in order to ensure quality standards
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, AWS.
- Good at Design patterns, Algorithms.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Good understanding of web programming like REST and HTTP
- Strong Knowledge of Java Concurrency and Collection frameworks
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, messaging systems (RabbitMQ or Kafka), and docker is good to have
- Insights on workings of Database, Queues, Cache, servers.
7+ years of experience with Design, development & architecture.
- Experience in software development with minimum 3 plus years of architecture experience.
- Experience in Core JAVA 8
- Experience in Java J2EE, Microservices
- Experience in Java - Spring, Java - SpringBoot, GCP , Hibernate,JDBC
- Experience in Multi-threading, Performance and Scaling is a plus
- Have used the RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MySQL/Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J Risk for production ready software’s
- Cloud Native application design experience is a plus
- CICD – Release Pipeline experience
- Experience in application of principles of Architecture Design
- Experience building large scale, high performance distributed systems
- Strong understanding of modern development techniques and processes such as Dev Ops /Cloud
- Promoter of Agile/Scrum, TDD and CI/CD best practices
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with Delivery managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
Required Technical Skills:
- Java (highly capable)
- SQL (highly capable)
- Strong knowledge of software best practices, build processes, IDEs, database tools (e.g. SQL Developer, SQL Management Studio)
- Strong knowledge of source code control systems (GIT)
- Confident with Windows, Linux, Unix operating systems including command line
- Working knowledge of JIRA
Beneficial Technical Skills:
- Experience in test management and test execution
- Experience of Agile development methods
Additional Skills and Behaviour Required
- Experience of full software development lifecycle
- Considers competing solutions and evaluates options to create the best outcome in all aspects of the role.
- Willingness to takes ownership of whole project and engineers assigned.
- Confident to make suggestions and recommendations for improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build good rapport
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and ensure information flow
- Seeks assistance and feedback as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering or other relevant discipline (MCA, MSc in Computer Science etc.)