Required Knowledge and technical skills:
- Expert level experience designing and building web services using Java
- Hands on experience in frameworks like struts , springs, hibernate
- Experience with multiple database platforms
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
- Experience building distributed systems at Internet scale
- Knowledge of commonly used design patterns
- Prior experience building internet platforms from the ground up
- Understanding Microservices patterns and architectures, enterprise design and industry best practices.
Required Qualities/ personal skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced delivery environment
Zevi is an NLP based site-search engine that is making neural search accessible to businesses. We are a seed funded startup looking to build its core team.
What will be your role ?
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use Python, PHP, and Node.js.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with low latency code.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible. It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich data, get ready to shape the future of conversion.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, AWS, Flask, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
- - 5+ Years working experience as Java Development
- - Hands on using Microservices
- - Extensive experience on Spring boot / spring
- Primary Skill: Java, Microservices
The SDE 2/3 will be part of the engineering/development team in Games24x7 Pvt. Ltd. and will be responsible for taking ownership of the core products of the company. The applicant must have good communication, interpersonal, technical and analytical skills in order to take part in the collaborative and cooperative development process that delivers the high quality software we use to provide the best possible playing experience to our players. He/she must be an expert in the Java programming language and needs to be familiar with popular IDEs, tools and scripting languages on the Linux operating system. Familiarity with an RDBMS, preferably PostgreSQL, is essential to succeed in this position.
General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
- Write clean and efficient code and stay hands-on with it.
- Write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
- Ensure practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
- Contribute to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
- Work closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best quality of product.
- Take up the opportunities to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
- B.E. /B.Tech. in Computer Science or MCA from a reputed university.
- 3-12 years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side programming.
- Hands on experience in core Java, multithreading, RMI, socket programing, JDBC, NIO, webservices and design patterns.
- Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB etc.
- Experience in Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database
- Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive is desirable.
- Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
- Experience as a participant in agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- This is not a fullstack requirement, we are looking for a purely backend expert.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in designing & implementing scalable, resilient backend microservices
- Expert at any backend programming language (Python/GoLang preferrable) and has exposure to API design and scalable architecture
- Hands-on experience on a couple of RDBMS/NoSQL/In-memory DBs
- Great database modelling skills
- Ability to choose the right algorithm, data-structure, and design pattern for the given problem statement
- Knowledge of any cloud based platform like AWS or GCP and scaling on the go
- Understanding of various application security principles and experience with building applications secure by design
- We don't care about which college you are from, if you have the power to convert coffee into code, we got you.
- Experience in designing and developing web-based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, MVC framework, Servlets Spring, Hibernate, Struts, REST, MYSQL.
- Experience in Database application programming for MySQL server using
Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc.
- Experienced in implementing presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery. Java script.
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment
and Maintenance of Web services, Client Server and Web based applications.
- Well versed with Agile development process, Scrum.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like GIT.
- Ability to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
Exp with Product based organisation only
Exp Required:- 3 to 9 yrs
- Work with a talented team to invent, design and build software that is stable and perform ant
- Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team will be working on
- Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
- Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment.
- Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products.
- Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database technologies.
- Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
- Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience in software design and development
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
PHP 7.x, MySQL 5.x
Must have experience of 5+ years with core OOP
Must have experience in MVC framework Laravel ( Must ) , CakePHP (2/3), CodeIgnitor, deep understanding of MVC architectures etc.
Must have Version Control knowledge of Git (preferred), SVN.
Must have experience in REST, SOAP API creation and integration for mobile applications.
Must be good in scalable programmng and coding PSR standards.
Ability to handle work independently.
Ability to work with large database, can create database and optimize.
Able to communicate easily with iOS and Andriod teams.
Can solve technical issues and have strong debugging skill.
Ability to build strong architecture and analytical skills.
Know SDLC and Agile development methodology.
Can use latest collaboration tools like Jira, BitBucket, Confluence.
Must have developed on SaaS base web applications and enterprise applications.
Must be knowing about current technology trends.
- Have architected /designed at least 2-3 systems/products of enterprise scale from scratch.
- Have banking and Financial service background and preferably worked in Mobile/Digital platform design and development. Payments /OLTP preferred.
- Should have experience of 20+ years with J2ee, REST, Microservice, API, Messaging, Encryption, security, NLP, ML background.
- Have 7+yrs of experience in Architecture field, designing and end to end not from consulting Architecture.
- Responsible for design, architecture, and delivery of a feature or component/product with the highest quality with high-level directions from architects
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly & remaining ahead of the curve
- Development and testing of features/functions delivered via applications and services.
- Prototype ideas quickly using cutting edge technologies.
- Collaborating with peers and Architects both within their team and across the organization to deliver end-to-end products & features
- Working with product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Working with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable
- Mentoring junior engineers in the team both in the technical as well as on the product side
- Define and devise processes, tools and methodologies to achieve excellence in software development, testing and deployment, and in the management of the Centre.
- Good experience in working with any of the programming languages like PHP, Python, Django, Golang, Java, C++
- Experience developing applications that use high volume of data along with experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of JAVA, J2EE, data stream, processing, big data etc.
- Comfortable with writing unit tests using JUnit
- Worked with Git and are comfortable with Merge/Rebase concepts.
- Worked with tools such as Eclipse, WebStorm, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, JSLint, Grunt and App Servers such as Tomcat, Jboss.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches.
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting-edge technologies.
- Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to determine impact of architectural solutions and recommendations.
- Must have experience in justification of technology solutions to business leaders.
- Experience in refactoring existing codebase and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
- Know how to identify Performance bottlenecks and use good coding patterns to avoid them in the first place.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate effectively both independently as well and within a team using Agile methodology.
- Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of payment domain will be an added advantage
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech in EE/CS or an equivalent qualification.
- 20+yrs of Experience.
- Minimum 12+years of hands on Java programming experience.