DigiXHub is one of the Best Blockchain Application Development Company in Bangalore that provides solutions such as Blockchain Development(Public, private, Consortium Blockchain), Cryptocurrency Exchanges, ICO & ICO Marketing Services, Cryptocurrency Wallet Development, Smart contract Development etc.
Experience : 1 to 4 years
Location : Bangalore
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Must Have: Vanilla JS, HTML and CSS. React Js.
BuildTools(Jenkins,/Go), Linux/ MAC OS exposure is a must
Good to Have: Jest, enzyme, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
Roles & Responsibilities
Deep experience with Vanilla JS, good to have core/advanced JS
Strong experience in JS framework
Strong experience in HTML & CSS
Good to Have: Jest, enzyme, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
We are looking for high performing Web Developers who will create an awesome product with a powerful interface, which the end user will love and trust. You get to design and develop variety of products from - financial apps to a productivity app for sales team, and a software development kit which gets integrated to the third party application. You are expected to stay on top of tech innovations in the web development space, experiment them and make suitable suggestions to enhance tech stack. You are also encouraged to research and propose software programs that are compatible with emerging technologies. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are insatiable when it comes to delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach.
- Developing a simple user interface for a complex product, by applying new technologies.
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimum and delightful user experiences.
- Integrating data from various back-end services.
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Analyse the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs and code.
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
- Proven working experience in web programming and applications.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Working with large size Single Page Application (SPA) project.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns.
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design.
- Track record in large-scale system software development.
- Any framework - ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS.
- Understanding DOM and Virtual DOM.
- Must know API Integration and session management, security and best developing practices.
Good to have
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and deliver.
- Experience working with web views on Android and iOS.
- Exposure to React Native.
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills.
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications.
Why join us and where?
We’re small but high performing engineering team. We recognize that the work we do impact lives of hundreds and thousands of people. Your work will contribute significantly to our mission. We pay competitive compensation and performance bonuses. We provide high energy work environment and you are encouraged to play around new technology and self-learning. You will be based out of Bangalore.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Design a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
Skills and Competencies;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong working knowledge of React JS and web apps.
- Good working experience using API in UI development.
- Should be able to do responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Willingness to experiment and take complete responsibility for projects.
- Work independently and remote, with excellent follow-up, time management, and organization skills.
- Any additional knowledge of/familiarity with programming, in general, would be a great added bonus.
- Knowledge of Jira/confluence.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- A team player with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Fluent in a second language preferred, good level of verbal English required.
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of the front-end development team is crucial in realizing our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for front-end leads who can build and deliver the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
Design and Develop web / mobile applications using front-end technologies such as React,
Angular, CSS , JS , HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance.
Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in
Design and implement optimised components, modules and applications using best practises of front-end development and clean coding standards
Establish continuous quality reviews and best practises to maintain higher levels of coding
Guide the team in building solutions with high standards of quality and performance through technical design reviews
Design API definitions optimised for front-end and work closely with backend team for
Deliver code with maximum coverage using unit-testing frameworks and testing practises such as TDD .
Optimise code continuously to improve quality , maintainability and performance
Work closely with solutions and architecture teams in solution design and contribute in exploring new frameworks, tools and products
Qualification and Experience
5 to 8 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications with at least 2 yrs as a lead. Experience in backend technology stacks will be an advantage
Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React , Angular or any other along with its core principles
Experience with data structure libraries , state managements, functional / reactive programming .
Experience with newer specifications of ES6. Experience with RESTful APIs integration
Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc. A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
HouseItt is a student-run start up recognized by the start-up India initiative by the
Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University
colleges. It provides easy to book, better service, and affordable rental homes to
students within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for
handling student accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students
looking for PGs/Flats) and supply (owners) of rentals.
JOB PROFILE: FRONTEND DEVELOPER (FULL-TIME JOB)
• Knowledge of React and SSR.
• Working knowledge of Git and GitHub.
• Knowledge of how frontend and backend communicate.
• Knowledge of redux is a plus.
• Creative problem Solving Skills.
• Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
• Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
• Asking questions when you are not clear about stuff.
• Giving suggestions to improve the web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: Full-time (JOB)
LOCATION: Work from Home
SALARY: Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000/- (IN-HAND)
• Certificate of Experience
• Letter of Recommendation
We are looking for a motivated React js developer to come join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- React.js developers (about 3-5 years of experience) are involved in the interface
- component design from implementation to testing.
- frameworks like REACT, Angular JS.
- Have knowledge in REACT tools such as react.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux. Previous experience in user application.
- interface design is essential.
- Must have hands-on experience in payment gateway,3rd party API integration, Security encryption & decryption experience.
- A good attitude toward work, Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment along with project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
CasaOne - CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne - BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com.
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, NJ,Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego, Connecticut & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We onboard experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services.
We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
At CasaOne and BureauOne you will have an opportunity:
• to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
• to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
• to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
• to build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
• to build high-performance teams.
What you will work on
Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required as you will be working closely with the back-end team to decide REST contracts.
Requirements and Qualification
• 4-7 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all edge cases are handled
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
• Good understanding of responsive web development
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Basic understanding of SEO
Good to know
CasaOne Frontend services are written in ReactJS. Experience in ReactJS is good to have, not a must. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineers. We value your understanding of core principles more than the tools used.
What happens next
You read this, you say ‘ah, that’s me, that’s what I would love to do in the near future!. Submit your resume and someone from our team will reach out to you.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.
Experience with Rest APIs;
Proficient in HTML, CSS (LESS/SASS), responsive design, semantic markup;
Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance consideration