- Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Kuants is one of those organisations who believe in pure product play. We are building the most sophisticated trading systems in India and probably in the world. With our cross functional team already on board, with people ranging from freshers to MBAs to people who are well known in the industry, there is never a dearth of interesting ideas, unique implementation techniques etc.
- Experience with building a Design System and Component based designs.
- 3-5+ years of professional product design experience, bonus points if it was for SaaS platforms.
- Expertise in product design (UI, UX, and Research) and modern tooling e.g. Figma, Miro, etc.
- Experience in high growth startups and building minimum viable products.
- A solid design foundation and aesthetic delivering designs/documents that are simple, informative, and filled with craftsmanship and strong attention of detail.
- Basic technical expertise to communicate with developers.
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Build the design language and system along with other designers that can be exposed to clients too.
- Work on pages using the design system & create UX experiences that seem flawless.
- Help in setting up design processes
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to define product specs and iterate on experiences as they are delivered.
- Help maintain, improve, and scale our current product experience.
- Create user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
The Role: Product Designer: UI
Design serves a vital role at Atlantis: from building narratives through data to creating products that help people make important financial decisions. We hold design to a higher standard than most. As a UI- Designer, you’ll be responsible for crafting experiences that solve problems people struggle with every day. It’s more than a tactic to build great products. It’s a helping hand, a new opportunity, and a vision for the future. For us, design reshapes the relationship people have with their money.
Product Designer (UI) responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements, and building navigation components. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our consumers/clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Design Websites (using Webflow/Figma) and Design Products(UX, UI)
- Rapidly ideate and validate designs through sketches, prototypes, and testing.
- Determine the information architecture and flows for your product features.
- Create high-fidelity visuals, UI mockups, prototypes and specifications for your final solutions.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers build an even greater understanding of and empathy for our customers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Create original graphic designs/illustrations (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Help maintain our design system with other product designers and advocate for scalable design solutions.
What we look for:
- Proven work experience (2-4 years) as a UI Designer, in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a depth of knowledge in user experience, interaction, and visual/user interface design.
- Knowledge of creating Zeplin files for front-end engineers.
- Knowledge of wireframing tools (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or equivalent)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD and Photoshop.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
- Experience in validating design decisions through user/usability research.
- Experience in shipping high-quality products experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role will involve creating and iterating digital products along with the various product teams. No mundane DTP work. The design team is clearly positioned as the voice of the customers.
- Platforms: Mobile and Web
You need to be comfortable in:
- Interacting with real users on a regular basis
- Creatively presenting your case to stakeholders
- Making functional and aesthetic design experiences
- Seeing through the pixel-perfect development of your vision
Along with Design (UX/UI), you need to possess at least 2 of the following skills:
- UX research
- Art and illustration
- Design strategy / Business analysis
- Motion/interaction design
- UX writing
- Front-end development
What you'll do
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Creation, implementation, and maintenance of a consistent Design Language for Tartan across all platforms
- Take ownership of Product design for Tartan's product across Desktop, Mobile (Web), and Mobile (Android and iOS) builds
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Track the initiatives and measure week-over-week progress
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Be data-driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of experience in hands-on user experience and visual design in the software industry with a strong focus on responsive design for cloud-first desktop/browser applications
- 1+ years of professional experience using Figma or Sketch and pushing these design tools to their limits. You are fluent in nested symbols/components and auto-layout constraints
- Strong background in interaction design, with the ability to effectively articulate the rationale behind design decisions
- Strong visual design sense and impeccable attention to detail, with a drive to speak up when something is not implemented to your standards
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- 3+ years of experience in designing digital products.
- Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
- A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an engineering point of view.
- Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
- Keen interest in applying user research, user-needs validation and usability evaluation.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always user-focused.
- A portfolio that showcases experience creating visual UI systems involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, transitions, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines as well as their limitations
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Experience in Mobile UI Design , responsive website
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web front-end.
- Experience in creating mockups and converting PSD into HTML(Responsive) , HTML/CSS into PNG/JPEG.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Firework, illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Well versed in HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap and Java Script.
- Worked on wordpress project i.e Theme customization , wordpress installation & convert HTML/CSS to wordpress
- Ability to understand the requirement and do work individually.
- Test websites compatibility on different resolutions and browsers such as IE, Firefox, Safari.
- Excellent communication skills (English)
Design is at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding. Across both, design has played a crucial role so far and it will continue to be one of the most important hires for interface. Hence you will be working directly with the CEO.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
As a Lead Product Designer you will be in charge of :
- Platform - Our platform is a suite of tools that makes the underlying core technology usable for FIs and there are certain parts that will also be used by the customers of the FIs. So you have an opportunity to design for both B2B and B2C.
- Branding - All design aspects of creating, evolving and maintaining the brand
- Conversation Design Principles - You will create and own the Conversation Design Principles, which will be used by the rest of the teams to design how our AI Assistant will converse.
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Growth mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - https://www.amazon.com/Mindset-Psychology-Carol-S-Dweck/dp/0345472322">link)
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - https://medium.com/@krisgage/15-signs-of-emotional-maturity-38b1a2ab9766">link)
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Think like an engineer, empathize like an end-user
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS Product Design
- Experience in owning Product and Branding as a Full Stack Designer
- Experience in owning Conversation Design Principles previously is a plus otherwise you are a native English speaker who has an eye for UX with words and worry the UI/UX as we know today will not exist soon :)
At interface, just like many other companies, we have made mistakes as we grow. But we have learnt from it and have gotten better. And we thank all of our employees who provided genuine feedback on the forums like Glassdoor. For others, it has become a punching bag of sorts specifically former employees who have had short tenures with us. If this bothers you, we understand. But people who typically work in startups understand this happens.
We recommend you reach out to any of our employees who have stayed with us over an extended period if you would like to get an unbiased view if necessary.
- 20% - Design the user flows and mockups basis the product requirements, which would be defined by the founders and shared as inputs by the early users. Key features we are planning to build in the coming months: Forms and Social posting.
- 50% - Design the UI mockups based on the user flows defined above to clearly illustrate the design and functionality of the product.
- 30% - Create industry and scenario-specific templates that can be readily used by users who are coming on the platform.
- Other short-term responsibilities: Create email and web designs for clients, as part of the product and services business.
Enhancing the existing UI /UX of the website and mobile applications
Conceptualising Designs of new applications
Creating a consistent brand image with contemporary graphic designs
Working with the Product team to create concepts and designs in line with the project
You should have a passion for UI /UX and should have 3+ years of experience designing smart
websites, applications from the point of view of enhancing user experience and engagement.
2+ years of experience in designing digital products (apps/website)
Please share their Behance / Dribbble portfolio or a GDrive link (A must!)
Candidates from SPA / NID / MDes. / College of fine arts is an added bonus and will be
Going forward, we see this person leading the design team - hence the need for an
experienced resource right from the beginning.
• plan and implement new designs
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuitivity and experience
• Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive
and user-centric solutions
• Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
• Create prototypes for new product ideas
• Test new ideas before implementing
• Conduct ongoing user research