LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Engineering Leader to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Lead and direct UI/UX team, define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to low-end mobile devices
- Understand and coach/teach others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in developing responsive, elegant, efficient and cross-browser front-end applications
- Hands on experience on various MVC frameworks, UI libraries and tools such as Angular, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, D3.js
- Hands on experience on Map API’s like Google Maps, Openstreetmap and other powerful information-rich maps
- Familiar with UX processes and design
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
6 - 9 yrs | Bangalore Office
What you will do
● Architecting and developing low / no code platforms
● Mentor and lead a small team of developers while also providing growth
● Prepare estimates (for tasks) and in-time feature deliveries
● Working with modern web stacks (transpilers, linters, build and CI tools, etc.).
What we are looking for
● Someone with proven senior leadership skills, Your management skills and technical depth allow you to develop and mentor other leads as well as build credibility with your team, while executing broader engineering strategies.
● Experience building responsive, performant, and accessible web experiences that engage audiences through the use of animation and complex interactions.
Bonus Points For
● Architected low code or no-code web platforms
● Hand on experience on web component development
● Contributions on Open Source projects
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team.
1. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following
well-known React.js workflows.
2. Understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and
4. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end, Collaborate with other team
members and stakeholders.
1. Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills
2. Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
4. Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
5. Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
6. Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Good to have:
• Hands-on Nodejs
Looking forward to collaborating with you for the better growth of you and the organization.
Looking for a dynamic go-getter attitude UI developer with at least 3+ years of product development experience in building great UI with neat code.
Product design and development
Work on different areas of the platform
Build, optimise and enhance the UI performance
- 3+ years of experience in product development
- Experience with Angular 2+, Ionic 3+ is must
- Working with RESTful web services within web applications
- Should be comfortable working with git
- Should enjoy hacking things together to create a proof of concept, but always good at quality production code
- Capable of executing tasks with minimal guidance
Work Location: Madurai
Interview Process : Face to Face
Experiences : 2 Years to 8 Years
Please do share your resume to my inbox
Job Description : ReactJS (Lead)
* Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
* Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
* Experience with user interface design.
* Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
* Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Good project management skills.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for Socialkyte's web application
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI UX designs Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with back end developers and web designers to improve usability. Get feedback from, and build solutions for users.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- A knack for aesthetics and web design
- Proficient understanding of Core JS concepts like promises, closures
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic Knowledge of frontend build tools like Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT Good understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Demonstrable experience of integrating front end designs with REST APIs
- Understanding of layout aesthetics Strong communication skills, Decision making ability Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Knowledge of frontend performance optimization and debugging
- Self learner, who keeps updated with new skills and technologies
- Must be self driven and capable of prioritizing, organizing, and managing workload autonomously
Appletree International Pvt. Ltd., is a leading hospitality management company
founded by industry experts and experienced professionals. We aim to build an
international platform connecting the complete individual lifecycle from discovery,
consulting to lifetime engagement.
Position : React Js Developer
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 2 to 6 years
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Ability to understand business requirements
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and
implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).