Locations : Bangalore
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems
- Understand the customer needs, design & implement
- Envision project goals, product architectural solutions with a high focus on detail to ensure successful implementation.
- Articulate complex problems communicating viable architecture and design approaches clearly and concisely.
- Enhance the agile SDLC within the Development Team through new learning, continued growth, and applying industry best practices and processes
- Keep optimizing & automating mundane tasks
- Problem solving in accounting modules.
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience in backend
- Database technologies - SQL and/or NoSql
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of VCS using SVN/ GIT and Payment Gateways
- Expertise in design principles and their application
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Fast Learner & a Team Player
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About VAYUZ Technologies
"We are committed to building a better world by deploying inclusive solutions."
Founded in 2015, VAYUZ was founded with a clear mission to build global and scalable technology products, by bringing world-class engineers and designers together as a solid team that shares a deep passion for technology. Our Co-founders have prior experience in building a funded EdTech startup, doing an Indian IPO listing, and handling large scale portfolios of fortune 500 companies.
We are a flat no-nonsense organization, with no room for hierarchy or nepotism. Everyone has the same voice and opportunity to make an impact on their own. We are always scouting for talent so if you are looking for global challenges, come discover VAYUZ and in the process discover yourself.
Here are some technologies you may find useful for web development:
- Vue.js for the front-end framework
- Laravel for the back-end framework
- PHP 7+ for server-side scripting
- SQL for database management
- Docker for containerization purposes.
Lightning job by Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 48 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
About the Role:
Lal10 is a fast-growing e-commerce platform that is committed to promoting Indian handicrafts and artisanal products by connecting rural artisans with global markets. We believe in promoting ethical and sustainable fashion while providing a livelihood to rural artisans in India. We are a young and dynamic team working towards a common goal of creating a positive impact on society.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our growing team working in a fast-paced environment and help us build and maintain our platform.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the back-end and front-end of our web applications from scratch and ensuring they are reliable, scalable and secure. You should be comfortable working with server-side and client-side programming languages, frameworks and databases and have a strong understanding of how they interact. You should also be able to work well in a team environment, communicate effectively, take ownership proactively and be able to solve problems creatively.
● Develop, test, and maintain web applications using a combination of modern front-end and back-end technologies such as React, Next, Node.js, MySQL and MongoDB and deploy applications to production environments.
● Write clean, well-designed, reusable, efficient code adhering to industry best practices, that is maintainable, scalable and secure.
● Participate in code reviews to improve the overall quality of the codebase.
● Investigate, identify, debug and troubleshoot bugs and scalability issues as they arise
in production environments and optimise application performance.
● Implement security and data protection measures.
● Stay up-to-date with emerging trends, technologies and frameworks in software
development and make recommendations for collective continuous improvement.
● Collaborate with product and design teams to understand business requirements and
translate them into technical solutions.
● Participate in agile development processes for project planning and estimation
including sprint planning, stand-ups, and retrospectives.
● 2+ years of proven strong experience in Full Stack Development
frameworks such as React, Next, React Native, etc.
● Experience with back-end technologies such as Node.js, and Express.js
● Experience working with databases, particularly MySQL and MongoDB
● Strong understanding of software development principles and design patterns
● Experience with RESTful API development and microservices architecture
● Experience with version control systems like Git
● Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills to efficiently work with
● Experience in building products from scratch.
● Experience with cloud-based services like AWS
● Familiarity with Docker and containerization
● Understanding of DevOps principles and practices
● Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools like Jira
If you are passionate about creating scalable, secure, and user-friendly web applications in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and are excited about the opportunity to work with a growing e-commerce company that promotes traditional Indian handicrafts, we would love to
hear from you.
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic personality who loves coding. Who is passionate and ready to tackle some of the most difficult problems in the laundry industry.
We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our users, both external and internal. As an engineer on our close-knit, cross-functional team, you’ll be an active voice in shaping our product.
You will play a role in product planning, drive the implementation and release of major features, and be a champion of best practices for writing well-tested, well-organized code.
- Work with internal business teams and management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- You will be creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Developing and integrating RESTful API services.
- Convert legacy code to new tech stack single-page web applications.
- You will be working with payment gateway, barcodes, QR codes, biometrics, integrating different hardware (printer, scanner, cash register, POS terminal, laundry and drycleaning machines, conveyor belt etc), map routing and distance algorithms.
What an ideal candidate looks like
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- 3-4 years of experience with product development (.ASP.Net, C#.Net, WCF, MVC, SQL Server development applications, version control, CI/CD pipelines).
- Should have a strong online presence on different forums like stack overflow etc, Github etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives. You should also be able to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Personality traits we really admire
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB828K28zs&feature=emb_title">these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups buildinghttps://valuesaas.co/"> value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
- Gathering & Understanding customer requirements.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Write clean, well structured code with proper abstraction and reusability.
- Work independently and deliver projects under tight deadlines.
What makes you the best fit:
- Exceptional programming skills with strong fundamentals in OOPS, MVC and ORM.
- Proficient with code versioning tools like GIT.
- Must have experience in payment gateway, video streaming and image manipulation.
- Basic knowledge of any JS frameworks like Vue, React, Angular.
- Must be able to work independently and perform under strict deadlines.
- Must be a good team player and has good problem solving skills.
- Years of experience = 5+ years
- Location = Hyderabad / Pune / WFH / Hybrid
- Notice = Immediate Only
- No. of positions = 2
- Budget = 13 LPA maximum
- Must have experience in PHP, SQL Server, Angular, React.js, Node.js CSS, HTML, AJAX.
- Must have Experience in PHP Laravel framework.
- Knowledge in Zend framework would be a plus.
- Working experience of API Development, Development and Integration of Rest APIs.
- Proficiency in developing, debugging, and optimizing complex PHP web applications.
- Troubleshoot issues with web server, database, security, network, and web technologies.
- Working experience of solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Understanding client requirements functional specifications.
• Experience in leading a software team and managing software delivery project.
• Strong experience in Python development in a full stack environment is a requirement, including React or Vuejs, NodeJS, Flask
• Experience with SQLAchemy or similar ORM frameworks
• Experience working with mapping APIs (e.g., Google Maps, Mapbox)
• Experience using Elasticsearch and docker environment is a plus
• Strong knowledge of SQL, comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL databases
• Understands concepts of Data Modeling
• Experience with REST.
• Experience with Git, GitFlow, code review process
• Good understand with basic UI and UX principles
• Must enjoy problem solving and have excellent communication skills
Coding Magento compliant frontend and admin modules using PHP, Zend
Framework and MySQL skills
Integrating 3rd party applications through middleware built on Magento 2 (training
Working on developing a micro-service architecture to run Magento
Completing code reviews of your peers
Integrating backend work into frontend UI
Assisting the Quality Assurance team with acceptance cases and testing
Contributing to daily stand-ups and management updates
Document, knowledge share your work and train other developers to improve
overall quality and delivery
Create, test and implement new features and tools in our architecture that will
create automation and efficiencies
Package and deploy fixes and releases
Strong functional knowledge of eCommerce domain (B2B & B2C)
Excellent & Proactive team player and communicator
Must have strong knowledge in the following skills: -
A commitment to best practices. Well want your opinions on operational processes, deployment
checklists, and more
5+ years of developing software with object-oriented PHP, ideally in SOA applications
3+ years coding to high performant standards with Magento
5+ years working with MySQL, optimization, indexes and performance techniques
Worked on high traffic high transactional ecommerce sites serving in to the millions of hits and
Extensive knowledge about APIs. You can design RESTful services and integrate with other data
providers, and you know when to use JSON or XML.
Building auto-scaling architectures and auto-scaling ready code
Understand the importance of performance in web development and resolving PHP performance
Nice to Have: (Not more than 4 each)