We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the target audience's attention.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or a related field.
- Having proven experience in content writing or copywriting.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
• Definitely a Grammar Nazi.
• Writing unique and compelling content blogs, google ads, FB ads,product descriptions, sales add,brand support material, informative articles, press release, website content, email marketing posts.
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Work with the Product and Marketing team to identify content required for specific user journeys and create a plan for a technical enablement solution.
- Create and maintain content for continuous updates and improvements.
- Ensure content is valuable and highly useful.
- Edit content to adhere to the writing process and best practices.
- Identify and contribute to improve Writing Best Practices, Style Guides, Processes, and other Technical Writing guidelines.
- Identify projects that deliver the most value and then meet deadlines and reprioritize as needed to complete timely delivery of content projects.
- Professional experience writing and editing content for a technical audience (application developers; programmers, system architects, or similar) in a Product environment.
- An analytical mindset, with good research, prioritisation, and exploration skills.
- Proactive and curious about problems and willing to take responsibility for their solutions.
- Capture business value, priorities, and product context.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Write user-focused content that explains how to use different product features.
- Develop engaging technical content for developer wikis, user guides, integration guides, and how-tos.
- Fine-tune and prepare content to appeal to non-technical end-users, programmers, system administrators, designers, and analysts.
- Develop and oversee illustrative material, flowcharts, examples, and tutorials that show how to use software features on the company platform.
- Actively participate in developing scalable documentation strategy, policy, and guidelines.
- Analyze documents to enhance the accuracy, completeness, and relevance of content and maintain continuity of style.
- Experience as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software and workflow applications.
- Adept in creating bovr-to guides, user guides, and wikis with extraordinary presentation skills. Transform complex concepts into clear, concise, and meaningful topics - simplicity is the key.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and close documentation gaps.
- Experience with Atlassian tools or Click Up.
- Strong technology fundamentals: We expect you to go from the highest level of abstraction to
- Creating content for the company website. For instance, blogs, e-books, product descriptions, and social media.
- Editing and refining current information to make it easier to read.
- To develop original content ideas, collaborate with many departments.
- Continually generating new concepts and working with the team to develop fresh plans of action.
- Work together with other departments to provide a fresh concept for content
- Be prepared to respond to any queries posed by their readers.
- Develop material in accordance with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) criteria and SEO tactics to increase website traffic.
- For the website, conduct research and write interesting, educational SEO content that includes the product, fresh snippets, photographs, videos, short- and long-form essays, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- Knowledge of effective content tactics for SEO.
- An advantage is knowing digital marketing strategies including SEO, email marketing, and social media.
- Must be capable of carrying out content marketing activities like blogging to promote clients.
- Recognize the industry, and then create content that will help the company fulfill the requirements.
- Define and structure the content development process.
Please note, this is a freelance position on contract basis. We prefer full-time writers, though part-timers can also apply.
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and With a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Content Writer (Blogs).
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup.co has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?-4+years of work experience in writing blogs
-Experience in writing content for marketing campaigns
-Experience in creating long-form content
-Experience in writing articles for magazine features and guest blog website-Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing/blog copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Job Prerequisites (to be verified during the interview process)
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning and algorithms to minimize the human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
This role requires someone who is passionate and driven about building great brand stories with an ability inspire and influence our audience through quality content. The impact and success will be based on the ability to ideate and develop high quality and compelling content, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across multiple projects. It will require someone who can write content basis a deep understanding of our audience and work closely with the art team to deliver impactful content.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Ideate on new content ideas to market the brand
- Plan and execute content development
- Develop page-turning long-form copy (articles, press releases, presentations, case studies, emailers, blogs) with a SEO perspective
- Write witty one-liners and thoughtful taglines (web content, social media content, creative tag-lines).
- Manage tools to schedule and publish content on various platforms
You should have:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the education sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A Grammar Nazi perspective
- A ‘Will Do’ attitude
- Active Social Media presence
- A positive attitude to take feedback
- Cultural empathy for a fast moving, growing organization
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3-8 + yrs of relevant experience in handling social boards like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Managing presence of all the south (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi properties on social media
Implementing websites social media strategy
Tracking social media conversations about the brand
Tracking social trends for potential viral content
Tracking competition on platforms
Collaborate with Product Development team.
Monitoring trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Implementing insights gained from social media monitoring.
Should be comfortable in handling a small team.
Responsible for copy and Video editing of news stories that go up on the websites.
Should have excellent command over Hindi and English
Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones Impeccable spelling and grammar.
A deep understanding of customers and what motivates them online.Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Familiarity with keyword placement and other S E O best practices
High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order Revises, edits, or updates instructions, information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
Content Writers Work
Core website copy
Social media posts
Content for banners
Blogs and news articles
Case studies, whitepapers, and e books
Excellent knowledge of handling social boards like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
Experience required: Candidates with 3-8 + yrs of relevant experience in similar newsroom role will be preferred.