Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with Uplogic Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested, share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Designation: SEO Analyst
Job Location: Madurai
- Must have sound Knowledge in On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization
- Should have hands-on experience in Link building strategies
- Must be strong in Organic SEO
- Exposure in content writing and Blog writing is added value
- Knowledge in overall Digital marketing is good to have
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
About Uplogic Technologies Pvt ltd
Koru UX Design is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and knowledgable person to join our team as an SEO Specialist. Our ideal candidate should have 3 to 6 years of experience in working on on-page, off-page and local SEO strategies to improve SERP rankings and website conversions. Additionally, they should be social media savvy and have knowledge of ongoing digital trends.
As SEO Specialist, you will also be responsible for creating and executing SEO strategies to increase the search engine experience and SERP rankings for Koru UX Design. You will also be required to contribute towards ongoing marketing operations like handling the organic side of the Social Media Channel, supporting Content Management operations, and brainstorming with the marketing team to come up with creative digital marketing campaigns.
Your skills will come to life at Koru where you will
- Define SEO strategy and roadmap for better search engine experience and visibility.
- Contribute to social media marketing efforts of the marketing team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement SEO/SEM enhancements, recommendations, best practices, and reports.
- Advice on converting and non-converting factors to improve campaign relevancy and reduce unwanted spending for conversions, clicks & traffic.
- Advice and help optimize content for websites, blogs, ads and other digital platforms as required.
- Collect and analyze data, research competitors and identify trends in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns.
- Monitor and report on KPI's, using Google Analytics, AdWords and social insight tools.
- Maintain keyword repository based on analysis, search counts, geographic regions
- Index and monitor webpage search result performance with Google Search Console
- Stay updated with the latest updates and incorporate them into our strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is strongly preferred
- 3+ years SEO experience, including content creation, keyword research, and reporting, with BrightEdge.
- 3+ years SEM experience managing ad campaigns across search engines, with Google.
- Strong, successful technical experience in SEO
- Experience with marketing to the B2B audience
- Data-driven mindset and the ability strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Mature Google Analytics experience is a significant benefit
- Exposure to direct marketing tactics, including email, webinars, sponsorships, trade shows, mobile and use of third-party data sources
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Able to explain complex SEO items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have different analytical goals and needs
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment.
- Company-sponsored training.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset.
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor.
- Knowledge of ad operations including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure that line items and creative have been set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for client accounts
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing, SEO and Content Marketing
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
Strong creative and analytical skills
Note : On Site Job (No Remote or Work from Home)
Job Location : Ulsoor, Bangalore
We are looking for an SEO and Organic Marketing Manager who thrives in fast moving environments. You will work closely with the Marketing Head as well as cross functional teams to create and implement the brand’s SEO and Content strategy. This will aid the marketing goal to do with massive customer acquisition and brand building so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
CareerNinja is a VC-funded, fast growing Edtech venture that is building the world's largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
1. Plan, Develop and implement effective SEO strategies in order to increase the organic traffic to the website/landing page/blog.
2. Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization by collaborating with web developers and marketing team
3. Regularly perform thorough keywords research
4. Optimize the content of landing pages, blogs and websites and monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
5. Develop and manage content calendar and get work done according to the acquisition goals monthly
6. Direct and coordinate content teams in off-page search engine optimization tasks like link-building, forum commenting, etc.
7. Analyze the insights and create a report on all aspects of SEO including the audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
8. Collaborate with agencies to feature referrals and guest blogs/listicles
9. Produce high-quality articles, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy
10. Accountable for overseeing all content marketing initiatives and team across all channels to drive traffic, engagement and leads.
1. 3+ years of Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
2. Overall marketing experience of 4-6 Years
3. Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills
4. Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
5. Strong experience of working closely with design, content, marketing to implement high-leverage campaigns
Good to Have
1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
2. Great content writing and marketing skills.
3. A high level of comfort with data and strong research and analytical skills
4. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like performance, social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
Why Work With Us-
We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it!
You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to unlearn and relearn in a fast-growing startup, dream about MAUs, client segmentation, funnels, etc., and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
Position: Manager - Marketing
About the role:
1. Function like an internal agency creating a content strategy, driving customer acquisition/retention, managing internal and external stakeholder expectations (details laid out under job responsibilities)
2. Team management role with 2 direct reporters and an in-house graphic/creative designing team
3. This role is for marketing professionals specialized in profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels. This role is responsible for thinking, conceptualizing, and end-to-end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher traffic and hence revenues.
- Responsible for increasing the MAU % month-on-month.
- Improve the customer retention rate.
- Drive new customer acquisition strategy, both online and offline to ensure maximum app downloads among the correct audience.
- Work closely with client success teams to bring new users to the platform post the account launch.
- Increase app engagement across different services
- Be the custodian of content and design, while coordinating with the design team on a day-to-day basis.
- Setup an internal agency of sorts to cater to client demands and achieve business targets.
- Increase top-of-mind awareness.
- Analyze data & user behavior from a consumer journey perspective.
- Create collaterals, track utilization, and push app downloads.
- Analyze the customer segment and keep a close tab on the numbers/health of the segment.
- Balancing internal team/client expectations while keeping in mind the limitations/constraints.
A successful candidate for this role should have:
- Ability to find a way through amidst chaos and ensure timely delivery
- Experience in leading a team
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and user acquisition/retention at B2C e-commerce or other startups with a proven track record of executing and managing an acquisition portfolio of 5L+ users
- Experience in using marketing tools like MO Engage, http://branch.io/" target="_blank">branch.io, etc. (preferred)
- Desire to dive deep and learn about ekincare, user behavior, and analytics around the same
- An open and approachable communication style, with respect for employees and clients, aligned with our core values
- A structured thought process, excellent at planning, communications, analytics, and execution.
- History of working cross-functionally with product management, designers, and other teams
- Experience in handling customer segment/s
- Believes in "No task is too small for him/her"
- At least 1 year of planning and executing communication campaigns - emails, SMS, push notifications, in-app
- Hands-on with excel
- Candidates from an agency background will be preferred.
As a CRO specialist you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to understand website behavior, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion, revenue and user experience, then develop and execute a strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. This is a customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills.
The ideal candidate would be extremely data-driven and makes design tweaks based on user behavior to improve conversions. An experience in creating UI/UX wireframes would be a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
Use qualitative (heatmaps, sessions recordings, surveys, etc) and quantitative(Google Analytics or similar) sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion rate.
Establish web analytics framework to monitor the health of the key performance indicators and key conversion points in the web journey and marketing funnel. Understand and implement ways to monitor conversion funnel congestions, design and usability factors of highly converting web pages.
To understand the "WHY" behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.
Define and maintain overall optimization program (site and e commerce experience, landing pages, forms and calls-to-actions) Use an iterative approach to optimization (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), deriving actionable insights from the results, formulating new experiment ideas and hypotheses, while implementing winning results.
Develop or support the team in developing hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for optimization projects (A/B, Multivariate, Targeting, Personalization).
Coordinate with developers, analysts, and researchers to drive projects forward.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Prior experience of 1+ years of optimizing user experience/digital marketing campaigns/email campaigns/or anything that directly impacts revenue generated by the website.
Prior experience in a customer facing role or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction with excellent presentation skills
Conversant and able to use marketing platforms and tools that can measure and drive marketing programs and conversions; examples include Google Analytics, VWO, Adobe Target, Click-tale, Adobe Analytics, Tag management solutions, Tag audit solution, Optimizely, Google Optimize, and/ or similar tools.
Understanding best practices for UI and UX for websites
Understand of how E-commerce website work(what is ROI, AOV, Conversion Rate etc.)
Experience with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, LuckyOrange/ heatMaps/ poll/ survey Zarget or other similar tools will be a plus
Experience with multichannel media campaigns including a working knowledge of paid search, testing ad text and landing pages Optimization, SEO will be a plus
Prior experience working in diverse client portfolio
5 Day working
Flexible work from home policy
‘No Leaves’ Policy: we trust people in getting work done
Company sponsored team outing and parties
Company sponsored lunch
No dress code
Salaries at par and above the industry standards
Great Learning and growth opportunities
Opportunities to travel onsite (Australia US,UK, South Africa) to meet and work with clients personally
Diverse and exciting client portfolio of internationally renowned brands
- Executing implementation of strategic and operational SEO Strategies- On-Page, Off-Page & Technical SEO
- Performing an in-depth page analysis using various SEO tools & extension- Search Console, Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc
- Performing technical and On-Page SEO analysis to identify and execute website optimization strategies to boost organic traffic and conversions
- Executing and monitoring data based on SEO targets and timelines- KPIs and OKRs in alignment with business strategy
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders across the organization to get things done on time
- Staying on top of SEO news, Google Updates and so on and implement them in relevant day-to-day activities
- Creating optimized content for product pages and blogs in lines with SEO best practices that can break the clutter online
- Doing competitive analysis to fill in the SEO and content gaps for various product and landing pages
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- 0-1 years of experience
- Basic analytical mindset for understanding SEO KPIs and handling Data
- Excellent in English verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in writing and editing content
- Comfortable with technical analysis and adept at learning things quickly
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets- formulas, formatting, etc
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
Skills Required: Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, MS Office, Fluent in English, Writing Skills
If you want to learn and implement in-depth organic marketing, churn out SEO-friendly pages, have an eye for detail, and if data analysis does NOT scare you off- we'd love to meet you!
It also helps startups to plan, build, and market their products (and also raise money in the process). Our team comprises people who co-founded a Venture Studio that worked on 5 startups in parallel across the business lifecycle from strategic planning to identifying and hiring co-founders, fundraising, product conceptualization and development, product marketing, milestone tracking, and investor reporting.
We work with most ventures in three specific areas:
- Business and Investment Planning involving strategic and team plans, financial projections, investment preparation (identification, introduction, decks and prep) Product Conceptualization, Design and delivery involving product strategy and roadmaps, information and tech architecture, wireframing and design
- Go-to-market planning and execution involving creation of marketing plans, design of brand and sales collateral, digital marketing and content marketing.
- The obvious benefit is access to virtual CXOs on day-zero without spending time on recruitment resulting in faster product development cycles and go-to-market plans.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing fundamentals and hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other popular platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices for lead generation and performance marketing
- Excellent written communication and keyword research capabilities
- Should be able to prepare and manage a digital marketing plan and budget
- Oversee social media accounts and have hands-on experience with online reputation management tools
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and other analytical tools and have an understanding of webpage fundamentals and performance metrics
Digital Marketing Executive will work with the Marketing team and be responsible for :
a)To Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
b)Design, build and maintain our social media presence
c)Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
d)Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and c
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Email Marketing , Social Media Marketing, Content writing
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Qualifications and Skills
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Should be independently able to create & handle all social media activities like Linkedin, FB, Twitter, Instgram etc.
- Should be able to create content for posts, write blogs on our services & be able to write case studies & white papers.
- Who has a good command in English?
- Should be a Good Team Player with a High Learning Attitude
- Want to learn new things and advance level of SEO.
“Responsibilities and Duties”
- Handling ON job SEO tasks.
- Improve a company's projects organic search results.
- Place keywords appropriately to gain the most search engine traffic.
- Handle multiple social media platforms.
- Who has a good command in English?
- Should be a Good Team Player with a High Learning Attitude
- Want to learn new things and advance level of SEO.