at Internet pioneer in India providing web and email services
- Provides free and subscription-based website and email services hosted and operated at data centers in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Serve global audience and customers through sophisticated content delivery networks.
- Operate a service infrastructure using the latest technologies for web services and a very large storage infrastructure.
- Provides virtualized infrastructure, allows seamless migration and the addition of services for scalability.
- Pioneers and earliest adopters of public cloud and NoSQL big data store - since more than a decade.
- Provide innovative internet services with work on multiple technologies like php, java, nodejs, python and c++ to scale our services as per need.
- Has Internet infrastructure peering arrangements with all the major and minor ISPs and telecom service providers.
- Have mail traffic exchange agreements with major Internet services.
Job Details :
- This job position provides competitive professional opportunity both to experienced and aspiring engineers. The company's technology and operations groups are managed by senior professionals with deep subject matter expertise.
- The company believes in having an open work environment offering mentoring and learning opportunities with an informal and flexible work culture, which allows professionals to actively participate and contribute to the success of our services and business.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Implement MVC architecture using MERN/MEAN
- Architect scalable web applications
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Qualification and Experience : A graduate degree or senior diploma in engineering or technology with some or all of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field with 3-5 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a MERN/MEAN stack Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience with Angular JS
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in socket.io and webrtc will be an added advantage.
All interested candidates please share your updated resume.
Should have aldready worked as Lead and mentored and managed Junior Team Members
4Yrs + on MEAN Stack or if total Experience more than 6Yrs; 3years + Could be MEAN
Worked in Product Based COmpanies
Deisgn,Develop, Debug ,Deploy! All Individually
Micro Service Architecture
Experience in FIn-tech/Finance based companies are a plus!
AWS,Google CLoud & SOcket Programming
Worked on Angular 4+ (5,6,7,8)
As a Full-stack Java Developer, your main tasks will be to:
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development, unit test, release and implementation support
- Work with the Business Analyst and Solution Architects to understand the business requirements
- Translate them to technical solutions in the application
- Write technical specifications and ensure proper traceability with detailed specifications & v-code
- Create and implement good practice of coding, testing and deploying
- Assure code review
- Experience in architecture design will be a plus (N Tiers, Serverless...)
- Experience in Micro services is mandatory
- Experience with containerization tools (ex: Docker) and migration will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline
- 5-10 years of overall experience in professional software engineering
- Angular 4, HTML5, CSS2/3, Jquery, Bootstrap, Testing Jasmine or other tools Experience required
- Hard core hands-on experience with various Java / web technologies and frameworks: Spring (Core, Security, MVC), Hibernate, JPA, REST, JMS, Maven; etc.
- Have a very good knowledge about design patterns and development principles SDLC..
- Proven/previous experience with CI/CD & Agile
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Track record on GIT usage
- TDD, BDD
- Other desirable exp: Node js, MongoDB, SoIR, Elastic search, contributing to open source projects.
Employment Type: Permanent
VISEO is a global technology company with HQ located in France. The Singapore office serves as VISEO Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) headquarters, with additional offices in China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, and Australia, to address projects in other regions like Thailand, Malaysia, Korea, Japan, and India. VISEO uses technology as a powerful lever of transformation and innovation to help its clients take advantage of digital opportunities, address new uses and compete with new players who change the rules of the game. With more than 2,500 employees globally, our worldwide presence best meets clients' needs through supporting global roll-outs. If you are interested in joining us, VISEO ensures the development of your skills by having regular exchanges with peers, coaching by a technical mentor, and official certification with our partners, such as but not limited to: SAP, Salesforce.com and Commerce Cloud, Docker, Azure, AWS, Anaplan, Cegid etc. In addition, you will have fun while challenging yourself, participating in agile projects, external events and conferences, and internal technical communities, which will contribute to your career growth!
Job Description :
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
- You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
Skills : Reactjs, Nodejs, Mysql
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Candidates who are willing to work from office based at Bangalore- Manyata Tech Park.
Greetings from FR8 (New Olog Logistics Pvt Ltd) !!
At FR8, we leverage technology bringing India's fleet of trucks to a mobile APP platform for easy connectivity. We make trucking reliable, low-cost and simple for our customers and truck owners, by providing transparent pricing, quality service and real-time tracking using GPS. Please read about us here: www.fr8.in .
Job Description - Full Stack Architect
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with Engineers, Architects, Managers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Proven 2+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise knowledge in React JS, Node JS & SQL
Do you want to impact the lives of millions through your work? Do you learn, grow and create something unique?
Come join us, one of the fastest growing start-ups and live your dreams of making a difference.
To know more visit,
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/fr8.
Java Architect/Technical Lead-
- Deliver technical strategies and solutions, application development, and end-users services
- Lead projects to implement new or enhance existing functionalities including articulating requirements and translating them into effective technical solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with team members across globe and customer stakeholders
- Work collaboratively as a team player to develop mutually acceptable solutions, and act as a mentor to the team
- Solve problems and provide support, taking responsibility to make decisions when appropriate
- Effectively communicate with team members and customers, Be able to articulate technology to a non-technical audience
- Build relationships with technical team members in all offices
- Track and manage dependencies across lines of business and platforms, Maintain technical risks register with mitigations
- Create or maintain architectural artifacts like architectural overview, architectural decisions, integrations diagram, non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with other technical team members and create a forum for sharing knowledge
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve quality in delivery
- Deploy, administer and support Microservices components in a RedHat OpenShift environment
- Should be hands-on and be ready to write complex code while mentoring junior developers to learn
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment and lead by example
Skills & Experience-
- Experience in the following areas are preferred – Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring Security with OAuth2, SOAP and SOAP UI, Jenkins configuration, AngularJS, RedHat PaaS (RHEL, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Camel, Fuse)
- Well versed in front end and back end development
- Good understanding of encryption technology
- Knowledge of infrastructure especially cloud infrastructure is desirable
- Should be conversant with DevOps methodologies
- At least 3 years of experience as a technical lead – coaching, presenting architectural/design elements to customers and team members
- Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have experience reviewing code for team members and etching out a concrete code quality plan
- Should have at least two years of experience working on projects using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Should have 2+ years of experience using JUnit on projects
- Consistent incorporation of best practices and standards while coding; in particular: secure coding practices
- Good Exposure to building secure and scalable applications
- At least 4+ years handling customers directly should have presented architecture artifacts and technical solutions to customers and influenced customers
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – should be able to influence customer stakeholders and senior management
- Team player and ability to work proactively, provide mentorship and directions to the team and making technical decisions independently
- BE/MCA or equivalent area
- 15-20 years of software industry experience
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Rails Web developer with good communication skills. The Candidate MUST have good communication skills and should be comfortable taking Phone/Video calls with US employees.
Please see below the technical skillset required:
- Strong Proficiency in HTML/CSS and experience with Bootstrap and FontAwesome
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux and Redux)
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with NPM and NodeJS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, etc.
- Experience with popular frameworks like EmberJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS and Vue is a plus.
For Backend (Ruby on Rails):
- Solid understanding of Ruby along with Rails 3, 4 and 5
- Solid understanding of gems like with devise, ActiveAdmin, Clockwork, SideKiq, Ransack
- Proficient with ActionCable, EventMachine, Websocket
- Excellent understanding of Rails query interface and DBMS like Mysql, sqlite, postgreSQL
- Proficient in creating test suites using Cucumber, Capybara, RSpecs, Minitests etc
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/Sass
- Experience in AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Capistrano deployments is a plus
- Experience in creating Ruby programs/scripts to automate tasks is a plus
- Experience with CMS systems like BrowserCMS is a plus
- Exp – 9+ yrs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization is a solid plus
- Experience in GoLang and/or Rails and desire to work on back-end applications is a solid plus
- Responsible for design, development, deployment and maintenance of our applications and its various modules.
- Work closely with Product, UX, and QA teams to deliver the product.
- Ability to own several modules of the application.
Skills required :
- Ability to understand a problem and write good quality code to solve it
- Candidates should have worked on Single Page Application based applications (Angular.js or React.js)
- Working knowledge of Databases like MySQL, MongoDB etc
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to design products independently
- Ability to take complete ownership of his/her tasks
- Working knowledge of at least one of SVN/GIT or a similar version control system
- Ability to quickly learn and pick up new technologies
- Understanding on website scalability and performance
Good to Have :
- Experience with front end technologies like PWA, Service Worker will be a plus
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Product start up experience