What We Are Looking For:
Experience level: 1+ years
Expertise: Photoshop, Figma (or other wireframing tools)
Must-haves: Strong Communication Skills, Structured thinking, Well organized.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
Be responsible for overarching design & create world-class user experience & design language for Scenes - web application & mobile apps.
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Develop a deep understanding of our customer problems to create elegant and engaging solutions. Achieve this by exploratory research and usability tests.
Present and negotiate your designs to the product team with an open mind.
Work seamlessly with the marketing team to maintain product branding and visual design.
About Avalon Meta
Infovenz is looking for an UI/UX Designer who possesses strong knowledge in impressive user interface design and excellent in creativity. UI/UX designer will work with our clients and local team to design enterprise web applications. UI/UX designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, preparing UI prototypes, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with software application interface design and modern wireframe tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, images and icons.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. navigation, responsiveness).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
• Initiate/ participate in user research initiatives and insights to drive design decisions
• Translate user needs and business goals into innovative products that provide an engaging
• Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams right from Design, Product Management,
Engineering, Operations to Marketing
• Practice design thinking, understand ‘jobs to be done’ framework, agile and lean UX
• Help define the UX Strategy
• Create design deliverables like customer journey maps, user flows, information architecture,
wireframes, detailed designs with little direction
• Rapidly prototype new products to flesh out the ideas and get feedback from clients before
committing to development work
• Manage shifting priorities, deliver pixel perfect products, and consistently meet project
• Ensure the quality of the design throughout the development cycle.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Proven problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas
• A portfolio that demonstrates a user centred design process, interaction and visual design skills
with experience designing web apps/ cross platform products in the consumer as well as
• Should be self-driven and proactively look at improving user workflows of existing products.
• Should have the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
• Have demonstrated ability to conduct user research, usability testing to uncover unarticulated
user needs, usability issues etc
across the technology platform(s)
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Should possess good communication skills to articulate the design process and design
decisions to stakeholders.
• Should be proficient in developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications.
• Knowledge of design tools like Figma, Adobe XD etc (Experience working with HTML/CSS is
Preferred Work Experience: 4-10 years , preferably with a combination of work experience in start-up
environments as well as large corporates
Education/Qualifications: B-Des /M-Des from institutes like NID, Srishti or IDC (IIT) preferred.
Nevertheless, your portfolio and thought process will play a more important role than formal design
at Leading Logistics-tech Platform
What you will do:
- Working closely with the Head of Operations Design towards creating most profitable and scalable business
- Understanding the different business cost components and inefficiencies from an operation standpoint
- Effectively balancing long term and short-term projects to ensure optimal utilization of resources and effective delivery of results
- Coming up with game-changing improvements in partner and customer experience
- Defining, designing and launching pilot projects to verify the applicability of the suggested improvements
- Interacting with multiple stakeholders from different functions for implementation of the suggested improvements
- Formulating strategy, journey and concept design, qualitative research and partnering on implementation
- Developing a culture of continuous improvement and step changes within team and across cross-functional teams that helps to optimize customer and partner experiences at all touchpoints
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA/ engineering from premier Institutions
- 4-7 years experience with at least 3 years in areas relevant to operations or operations design (for Pre MBA profiles)
- 2-4 years experience with at least 1 year in areas relevant to operations or operations design (for MBA profiles)
- Experience in working on marketplace/ blue-collared mobile products
- Deep analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong data and analytics capabilities
- Product mindset and problem-solving ability
- Ability to look at the big picture while solutioning
UX designers explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem. Your broad responsibility will be to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next. You would be responsible for the overall feel of the product. You would be expected to define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. Communicate scenarios, personas, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders. Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
Our team is composed of people passionate about product architecture, system design, algorithms, machine learning, big data analytics as well as some kickass developers.
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web & mobile applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualise and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviour
- Proven experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric design solutions
- A thorough understanding of information architecture and interaction models.
- Awareness and understanding of design guidelines such as material design, flat design etc.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience is a plus
- Free breakfast, dinner and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company sponsored enrolment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office - Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars
Our hiring principles
- We don't care about the stack you've worked upon, we look good understanding of fundamentals.
- We look for depth in the work experience. Our tech stack consists of almost all the latest technologies and we expect people to learn fast and acquire sufficient depth.
- We look for people passionate about technology and are good team players.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
1) Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of mobile applications
3) Practical exposure and/or experience with: jQuery, JSON, AJAX
4) Strong visual design skills: Latest trends, color and typography
5) Skills with designing softwares like Adobe Photoshop will be considered a bonus