About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React-Native is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
About Chakrasoft Private Limited
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Business Teams & Product Managers, understand the requirements and design the technical architecture and implement it
- Build the code independently according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards
- Create a technical design from Functional Design Doc / Requirements Doc and be able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- 1+ years of programming experience in React Native / Flutter
- Good knowledge about clean code architecture.
- Hands-on experience in Dart, Flutter framework.
- Hand-on experience in widget building, its lifecycle, and inbuilt widgets provided by flutter.
- Hands-on experience with Bloc pattern.
- Hands-on experience in API integration in flutter.
- Hands-on experience with local storage, shared preferences, and session management.
- Unit testing with flutter_test, mockito Knowledge of Flutter performance and optimization
- Knowledge about architectural differences between ios/android and how flutter handles them
• Must have strong experience working using Android Studio
• Must clearly understand compliance requirements and have experience with successful app submission to the Playstore
• Experience with version control system like SVN, GIT
• Should have a strong understanding of git commands
• Develop features for Olacabs’s iOS application for customers
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Actively participate in feature design
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release Desired experience
• Experience working on iOS platform
• Experience in developing B2C mobile applications
• Expertise in development and implementation of mobile applications with custom UI components
• Experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance apps
• Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs
• Experience working with Objective C, Cocoa, Core frameworks and the iPhone SDK (5.0 and above).
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry
• Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions
• Experience in using GITDesired Skills:
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns
• Strong in C/C++, Java programming skills
• Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills
• Good understanding of DB Design Ios-SDE3- should be strong in Cocoa touch, Swift, Objective-C, MVVM architecture.
F22 Global Labs Pvt Ltd began its journey in 2014 as a startup studio based out of Chennai. We help entrepreneurs all around the world build their vision into beautiful software products - web and mobile applications. We are the rocket fuel for other startups across the world, powering them with extremely high-quality software
We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines. We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks.
We usually work with 10-15 startups a year across various industries like Edtech, Healthcare, Campaigning, Legal Tech, Food tech, Entertainment, E-Commerce etc
Know what makes us awesome?
- Never stop learning with our team subscriptions to the best developer education sites (Pluralsight, Frontend Masters. Egghead etc.,)
- We mobilize and engage Tech communities like WomenWhoCode & Chennai Ruby Community through meetup.com
- We organize Monthly Tech Talks on trending topics like Ruby, Rails IoT, iOS etc and offbeat languages like Haskell , Elixir and D.
- We have flexible work timings and flat hierarchies.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What will you work on?
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Do you fit in?
- 2 years of experience in React Native
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
What you can expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Work from Home policy
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…
What do we do?
About MobileFirst: Mobile design & development studio focusing on great mobile app experiences. We have great exposure working with Startups, Enterprises and Design Studios. MobileFirst has worked with customers from the USA, India, UK, Kenya, and Israel.
We have catered to clients in Automobiles, Paints, Fashion, Sports, Transportation, Food, Music, Coupons, Smart Parking, Uber for X, etc.
What are we looking for?
- Android Developer with passion working on Android & Android NDK related challenges
- Exposure on Android Application development and deployment
- Minimum 2+ years experience is required on Android
- Must have uploaded 3 to 4 Android Applications
- Great command over Android Studio (Gradle-based development)
- Understanding of Android UI and new UI/ UX trends
- Understanding of Play Store, FCM is required
- Exposure to Kotlin is a plus.
What should you have?
- Amazing debugging skills and problem-solving abilities
- Skills of designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Knowledge of Opensource Libraries & Frameworks
- Command over algorithms, design trends & knowledge about popular applications on App
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Who are we looking for?
- Tech Savvy. Fast learner. Leader.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiatives and working in collaboration.
- We don't see your college degree or we don't care if you are a dropout.
- Great Fun Learning exposure
- Training and Seminars on new Technologies
- Startup Experience
- Flexible timings and "work from home" options
- Assignment Incentives
- Training on Vocabulary, Soft Skills, and Personality development
- Team Lunches, Team Outings, Hangouts, and Movies
Rajasthan Studio is looking for young and bright minds for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences.
Job Description -
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design and performance for the position of Flutter developer. Flutter developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of design and user experience requirements, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across the application, among other duties.
Flutter developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of application creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various third party/in-house APIs
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skill & Qualifications -
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely (when required)
- Must have built at least one Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven Working experience in software / mobile development - Android or iOS
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
Ebullient Gaming India is India’s biggest network of gaming generating 250 Million+ Views per month for gaming content. It is powered by a Talent management agency, an Online Publication, an Event arm and a creative agency that works with the best brands and gaming talent of the country.
Ebullient is hiring for a Full Stack Mobile Developer to build and maintain their technology platform.
Who Should Apply?
- Passionate about building new things from scratch
- Good with managing and organising work amongst the team to get the job done
- Excellent in hiring a team for new projects and retaining good talents to build an in-house team
- Will to learn from the mentors and kind to share the experience with the mentees
Why Will I Apply?
- I will have Experience to be a part of a brand journey from scratch
- I will have freedom to fail in pursuit of disruption
- I will work and compete with the brightest minds in the category
- I will enjoy the pressure and perks of higher hierarchy
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
- Ability to handle the entire lifecycle of a mobile application which involves client/server side coding, infrastructure deployment and management on cloud, and publishing application on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to translate complex industry-specific problems into a working software
- Ability to build and maintain high performing systems at scale
- Eventually, take ownership of the product and lead an entire team of engineers
What are the must-haves for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Understanding of programming paradigms
- Proficient in building mobile applications using React Native
- Hands-on with at least one of the server-side languages, framework or runtime such as Golang, Nodejs, Python, Java or .Net
- Familiarity with database concepts and technologies
- Hands-on with at least one of the NoSql databases such as Mongo DB, Elastic Search or Cassandra
- Understanding of micro services architecture and inter-service communication using REST and RPC APIs
- Familiarity with cloud service technologies with a provider such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Understanding of scalable design patterns
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline
Experience: 2-7 years
Salary: According to Eligibility
Location: Delhi NCR
Contact Person: Neelam
Interested candidate send updated resume( neelam @ egiplay . com)
- 5+ years’ experience in developing applications for iOS using Swift 5.
- Hands-on experience in developing and integrating mobile applications for iPhone & iPad (both orientations)
- Knowledge of JSON/REST API, web services and related technologies.
- Experience with design Guidelines, UI and UX design.
- Prior experience in submitting and maintaining iOS Apps on Apple Store & TestFlight would be a plus
- Hands-on experience working with 3rd party SDKs, Libraries and APIs
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiar with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Dynamic design handling
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Should also be proficient in using Adaptive Layouts
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand project, strategise development plans and deliver on time with utmost quality.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Volunteer in creating new apps and improvise existing apps.
- Stay in touch with market trends and new technologies.
Job Type: Full-time