- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
We're seeking a talented 2D generalist to join our team. The ideal candidate must have a versatile skill set in 2D animation, illustration, and design, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop animation concepts and storyboards
- Create and animate characters, backgrounds, and special effects using 2D animation software
- Design and illustrate assets for various projects
- Ensure all work is in line with the project's style and tone
- Meet deadlines and work within budget constraints
- Minimum of 1.5 year of experience in 2D animation, illustration and design
- Strong understanding of animation principles and techniques
- Proficient in 2D animation software such as Adobe Animate and After Effects
- Proficient in softwares such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take direction
- Strong portfolio showcasing your 2D animation, illustration and design skills
Requirement and skills to be a great asset to Filter You.
- The roles and responsibilities are outlined but not limited to:
- Being curious about what we do and how we do things
- Being creative.
- Learning and coming up with new ideas for implementation for our brands we work with.
- Work Ethics and Discipline
- Communication skills.
- Learn and grow the company.
- Fast learning and delivery.
- Bringing new ideas to the table.
Candidates must be:
- Located in Bangalore (preferably in North - Around Ramaiah)
- Must be able to work Flexibly, WFH and WF Office
- Days of work: Mondays to Fridays
Hey guys, thank you for looking into our JD.
If you succeed, you'll be joining an upcoming metaverse start-up, led by the country's best. You can define your career through this opportunity.
We're looking for a fun young curious 2D Generalist to join our Metaverse start-up Filter You - A fun design AR VR company.
Our company is inspired by our Casper - A chow-chow puppy.
A lil’ about our culture. We promote a healthy work life balance. We promote a fun office culture. We are all about the right vibes and the right energy. We do not calculate times, but we calculate results.
If you can add value to our office culture. I will be looking forward to you applying.
- Result oriented.
- Mental Health days off.
- WFH available once or twice a week if needed.
- Team outings every 2 months.
- Work directly with the founders and learn.
- ESOPs if you stick along
- Leaves not calculated but are not unlimited
- Unlimited time play with Casper and Prince
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory is here and NOW!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Takes initiative and interacts with users effectively.
- Willing to explore ideas through design and animation before executing them.
- Willing to throw away ideas if they're not great; optimistic enough to keep hunting for new ones.
- Excited to collaborate with everyone on the team (from engineers to customer facing folks). You believe inspiration can come from anywhere.
- You don't believe users are our guinea pigs; we ship great products when they're ready and something we might often use ourselves.
- Owning the 0 to 1 designing process to shape the future of timely AI.
- Always starting with the why and focusing on things that drive impact.
- Prototyping and telling a visual story for everything.
- Ensuring quality end-products. No compromises.
- On-point time-management skills.
- Desirous to learn as much as possible about how professionals use timely AI.
- Needs to have product sense and must have worked on SaaS products
- An expert in either graphic/ illustrations, or visual design, and skilled in more disciplines of design like animations and interactions.
- 2+ years of experience at a digital product company.
- Familiar with the end-to-end iterative Visual designing process and creating high-fidelity visuals.
- Experience with digital products. Business to business is a bonus.
As a user experience designer (UXD), you would have to create and enhances digital interfaces like websites, apps, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for consumers. Your work helps boost customer satisfaction, build brand loyalty, and ensure that there aren’t any design elements present that might deter potential customers. This includes everything from smooth navigation to enhanced visual appeal and a simplified sign-up or checkout process.
A background in or familiarity with cognitive psychology is a huge plus
We are looking for well-qualified candidates with the unique ability to perform well as a UXD and also at a high level as a technology and business manager and leader. You will be directly involved in executing the Company's overall technology & business strategy and implementation.
Our user experience (UX) design expert needs to be a multi-talented jack-of-all-trades who possesses knowledge in the areas of psychology, design and technology. We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
• Evaluating our current website and recommending possible improvements
• Designing user flows to show how customers interact with our site
• Performing split-testing on some of our underperforming pages
• Performing user testing with the product in question
• Creating and implementing surveys for direct customer feedback
• Creating storyboards to reflect a typical customer
• Analyzing usage data and traffic patterns
• Conducting A/B tests to measure customer response
• Reviewing competitors’ products for additional insights
• Making style guides to define UI elements
• Communicating with clients and other stakeholders
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
1.Min. exp 6 year with design tools like Figma, XD, Photoshop.
2. Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
3. Experience in Wireframing/Flowcharts.
4. Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
5.Candidates must have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
6.Should be self-motivated and creative thinking with logical abilities
- Hiring, developing and managing the creative team
- Making sure all Visual Management activities are executed and implemented as per the plan and budgets allocated
- Planning, and designing overall user flow & user experience (UX) for e-store/ mobile app to ensure its creative, innovative and user-friendly
- Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays
- Developing visual design and strategies for new collection/ category/ product launch
- Developing visual strategies for the display of products on the e-store in a way that will enhance the overall user experience (UX)
- Brainstorming the e-store & Mobile App theme, design ideas, content etc with senior management
- Making detailed guidelines document to develop the User Interface (UI) for new developments and amendments
- Providing instructions and working closely with Graphic Designer for making UI designs and creatives
- Keeping abreast with current trends, updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the creative field.
- A design course or a degree, a course from a top school like NIFT will be preferable
- Portfolio is way more important than degree & CV
- Experience of working with top digital, social media & marketing agencies, experience of clients from tech & consumer electronics space
- Should be a good thinker, with good taste & work in minimalist fashion
- Must have worked with premium brands.
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
1.5 - 2 years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Hands on Experience in Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
Strong Analytical Skills
Apply with updated CV and portfolio sample.
Designation- UI UX Designer
Exp-Min 3 Years
Location Andheri Mumbai
Must have experience in Mobile App Design.
2 + years of UX & UI & Visual design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-
on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development
cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications. Experience with
standard UCD methodologies
HFI certification will be huge plus.
Some one worked on mobile and web application only
About Attryb Tech Private Limited
Attryb helps SME businesses in marketing their products and services across the marketing platforms and acquires a holistic picture of the data and persona of their users, helping businesses improve customer experience and marketing ROI.
We are looking for an entry-level UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-driven problem solver.
- Gather, understand and evaluate user requirements for a marketing technology product focused on US small and medium enterprises
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to the senior leadership in the nascent product
- Work on quickly iterating over wireframes through the product and tech team's feedback
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Set and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Full time (in-office) availability
- UX/UI design portfolio - please include it with your application.
- Experience in UX, UI, interaction, and visual design with patterns, tools, and methodologies to draw from.
- Able to design autonomously in a responsive, fluid environment and have experience working in agile and fast-paced surroundings.
- A mind filled with beautiful, simple, innovative ideas and a high interest in solving complex product challenges.
- Experience with prototyping (InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.) as a way to explore and validate ideas, and communicate design requirements.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity in the early production definition stages.
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- A real passion for designing highly efficient and intuitive user experiences.
- A preference for creating clean, “less is more” user interface designs.
- Ability to give and grow from constructive feedback.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
1-2 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work