What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is
- an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? A Senior UI Design Leader for our energetic, product-focused UI designers team. You are:
- Have conceptualised Products at the Business, User, UX and Architecture levels with multi-disciplinary teams
- Have worked with global clients in a consulting or product team and understand communication and management protocols of large Banks
- Have a fine understanding of the fintech domain
- Understand the difference between UI and a UI Design system that can flex and scale
- Can imagine, articulate well, socialise and build consensus around your ideas
- Are hands-on and able to rapidly visualise ideas
- Are able to manage a team to deliver the UI in sprints across products
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- You have only worked on a local product with a local team
- Have no end to end product experience
- Are process driven more than product driven
- Can only work in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- A team that works together with you
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
You will learn:
- How to build a design and build a global quality next generation product ground-up
- How to make quick, effective business decisions that work
- How to build a team that can deliver to your vision
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Proficiency with visual design programs such as Figma / Adobe XD and Prototyping tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Must have Experience creating storyboards and Information Architecture
- Must have Customer-oriented data-led problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Professional writing and interpersonal skills.
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen by Siddharth Kabra/Sangeeta Bhagwat [10 min]
- Hiring Manager screen with Chinmay Kulkarni [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Chinmay Kulkarni call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with Sangeeta Bhagwat [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference check.
Summary of Role
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges. We are looking for Advanced User Exp Designer with strong capabilities to design and own the product experience. The designer would be responsible for end to end interaction and visual design.
- Own the design execution while working closely with key stakeholders in design, engineering and business stakeholders to solve user needs and business goals
- Demonstrate mastery of the end-end UX process, including user research for discovery and product definition, and multiple methods of formal and informal user evaluations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Prioritize backlog effectively; communicate clear timelines and status updates at all levels
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
- Conduct research and evaluation of designs, as well as emerging technology, industry, and market trends
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Bachelor's degree preferably from tier 1/ tier 2 design school.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- Bachelors degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Some experience in user experience design, interaction design or human factors
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Required Skills for this Role:
- Has 5+ years of experience (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual, product, industrial), User Experience, HCI, or a related field
- Must have strong background in interaction/UX design and continue to be hands-on as an interaction designer
- Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
- Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
- Has real-world experience in managing projects & stakeholders
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, Sketch) and visual communication
Pepkidz Learning was established with a vision to transform children into leaders. All parents desire happiness and success for their children. Our innovative curriculum is research-based and is designed to provide the children with the needed training to develop their emotional intelligence and required personality traits. We provide holistic primary education in India through an innovative curriculum, activity-based learning, and cutting-edge technology.
The Pepkidz team is growing and is now looking for a Graphic Designer | Illustrator. The role requires ideating and creating various content (Social media ads, comic & story books, character design, illustrations for curriculum, static and animated content) for digital and social platforms, web design, and UI projects. The role also requires you to have a good understanding of the current design trends to compose clear, persuasive, original themes and designs.You will have the ability to cohesively work and brainstorm with the team - to develop the best possible ideas, campaigns, content, designs, or other ongoing work. Needs to be a stellar team worker – with the right attitude. You will be working on multiple projects at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines. And most importantly, you should love the industry and your work
Roles and responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule your projects as per the deadline.
- You would ensure the understanding of internal processes and successfully run with them
- Ability to cohesively work with the curriculum and marketing team - to develop ideas, campaigns, websites, apps, or other ongoing work.
- You would manage the quality of Social Content in partnership with the copywriter and design lead.
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements and prepare rough drafts to present ideas.
- Create illustrations and character designs using the software.
- Managing quality of ideas and design and proof check, amend, revise or redevelop/repurpose adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the design lead.
- You will be working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends; monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- A good team worker – with the right attitude – willing to work cohesively to co-create and brainstorm to provide solutions to their best ability.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- You should have 1-4 years of experience in an advertising agency/design studio with experience working in digital and social media.
- Illustration skill is a must and hands-on knowledge of motion graphics is a plus point.
- Awards for past campaigns will be an added advantage.
- Experience working on integrated campaigns – with a great portfolio of work that boasts of client satisfaction, meeting creative quality standards, or meeting the requirements of the campaign.
- Excellent understanding of the most modern styles of art and design, with impeccable aesthetic sense.
- Software knowledge – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Please share your portfolios as well.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Illustrate design ideas using boards, process flows, user flows, sitemaps, etc.
• Design GUI elements like menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons, etc.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites, app function and look like.
• Create original graphic designs (Images, sketches, etc.)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Proven work and portfolio of design projects
• Up-to-date knowledge of wireframe tools, design software, and design trends.
• Team-spirit; good communication skills to collaborate with various clients, stakeholders.
• Good time-management skills
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
What you should be good at:
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product/feature from the idea stage through to launch and validation.
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web.
- Product thinking, you consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions. You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture. You can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- Communication and Collaboration, you are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Designing and executing a primary research framework to validate User experience and derive Consumer Insights
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or UX Design discipline.
- A very strong background with at least 1+ years of user experience design.
- Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies.
- Should be able to handle softwares like Illustrator & Photoshop for creating / resizing layouts, and image editing.
Basic indesign knowledge would be an add on to make edits in the collaterals.
- Understanding the brand guidelines to select colours, imageries, and types.
- Understanding specifications such as dimensions, colour codes & resolution of images if required for print.