You will be a part of the engineering team who focuses on user onboarding, licensing, marketplace stores, Sales analytics dashboard and CRM’s integrations.
Your role at Trimpixel
- Design, develop, and maintain integrations with multiple file types, existing software packages
- Build software for a first-class onboarding experience
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and engineering teams for requirements through to delivery
- Design and implement marketplace, Sales Analytics Pipeline and CRM integrations
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Looking for Web Developer with good hands-on Experience in Angular and Laravel. Desired
- Candidates have good Team Handling and client handling Skill.
- Responsibilities :
Strong coding knowledge in Core PHP and Laravel Framework.
Responsible for handling projects independently as well as collaboratively.
Should be capable of handling multiple PHP projects.
Analyse client requirements and prepare scope of work and time frame accordingly.
Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to motivate teammates.
Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
Provide technical guidance to development team members’
Assign tasks to developers.
2+ years of .NET Development experience
- Exceptional skills Experience with .NET, technologies (WPF, Web Forms, .NET Core). Also skilled in MS SQL and PostgreSQL, Bootstrap and DevOps.
- Experience with DevExpress, Elasticsearch.Net, VS Studio is preferred SolarSearch
- Great business process understanding and written and verbal communication skills
- GitHub and Git experience.
What are we looking for? :
- Experience of upto 3 years in PHP or other backend programming languages.
- Understanding of MVC structures, OOPs concepts and Frameworks.
- Experience working with Linux, Nginx or Apache and Git, REST APIs.
- Experience with Third party API integrations and using various vendor libraries.
- Have knowledge of Database schemas, structures and migrations.
- Experience in Laravel would be a huge plus.
What you will be doing?:
- Collaborate with team members and solve new challenges through tech and research.
- Take end-to-end ownership of delivering new modules - analyze customer usage & feedback, review business requirements, develop functionalities and test code.
- Write clean readable code and also follow best practices for efficiency and performance.
- Self learn and work independently, Also collaborate with the team when required.
- Communicate constructively and value user experience and feedback.
What can you expect to learn?:
- Exposure to latest web technologies and frameworks like Angular, Laravel, PHP, Magento, PWAs, REST APIs, Elastic search and Web services.
- Develop custom functionalities and modules in Laravel to implement business ideas and user requirements.
- Best coding practices and various methodologies to optimize performance and produce the best quality product. Various caching techniques and optimization standards.
- Microservices architecture and Scalability using cloud services, Automation of manual tasks using linux and shell scripting, Data migrations, SQL and Version control tools like bitbucket.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- No dress code
- Group outings
- Supportive work culture
Work as a member of a team responsible for developing a large-scale, highly available and fault-tolerant SaaS based Leasing & Asset management solution in the commercial real estate space in accordance with established processes. You will apply your knowledge of building scalable, distributed applications and have the opportunity to work with technologies & frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, ReactJS, Heroku, AWS, Postgres DB
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following.
You will be expected to:
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle – requirements analysis, solution design, development, and deployment
- Maintain high quality standards for the work undertaken and be responsible for the quality of deliverables.
- Ensure assigned projects are developed in accordance with established engineering processes, adhering to scope, schedule constraints and agile project plans
- Guide/mentor the less experienced team members
- Participate in code reviews
- Work effectively as part of a distributed team
- Document the features worked by him/her
Key technical expertise areas expected for this role:
- Strong programming skills in Ruby with clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience on REST API Programming preferably based on a Microservices Architecture
- Good Understanding of Databases (Postgres) and proficiency in database schema designing & writing efficient SQL Queries.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn new programming languages and frameworks quickly
- Experience with distributed systems with specific focus on security and scalability
- Experience with modern cloud technologies such as AWS
Additional areas that would add value:
- Experience working with Cloud Service providers & platforms like AWS, Heroku
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns & their application in system design
- Test Driven & Behavior Driven Development
- Automated Unit/Integration testing
- Using DevOps & Infrastructure tooling such as GoCD/Jenkins, Git
- Experience working on projects, preferably in the real estate domain
- Experience working with Virtualization and Containerization technologies including Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Experience working with Linux and Shell scripting
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or related fields
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic personality who loves coding. Who is passionate and ready to tackle some of the most difficult problems in the laundry industry. We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our users, both external and internal. As an engineer on our close-knit, cross-functional team, you'll be an active voice in shaping our product.
You will play a role in product planning, drive the implementation and release of major features, and be a champion of best practices for writing well-tested, well-organized code.
- Work with internal business teams and management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- You will be creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Developing and integrating RESTful API services.
- Convert legacy code to new tech stack single-page web applications.
- You will be working with payment gateway, barcodes, QR codes, biometrics, integrating different hardware (printer, scanner, cash register, POS terminal, laundry and drycleaning machines, conveyor belt etc), map routing and distance algorithms.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
- You should have acquired a good knowledge of the domain, product and process that we follow.
- Setup the dev environment and push your first small piece of code to production.
- You will start attending daily stand up.
- Dive into technology by pair-programming with your teammates and attending engineering training sessions designed and presented by your peers.
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the Quick Dry Cleaning team so you get to know everyone well and understand each other.
Within 3 months
- You'll start developing your first module all by yourself. (With some guidance)
- Write your first set of unit test cases and work with the quality engineer to set up functional testing workflows.
- Conduct your first review of a peer's code.
- Participate in several release planning sessions to get a deep understanding of the new features we're working on.
- Participate in your first production release cycle.
- Start providing support for bugs, issues, small improvements on production.
- Take over one tool (JIRA, Build Deployment, CI/CD, Git or any other)
Within 6 months
- You'll launch your first two or three modules to production.
- Take architectural and infrastructure decisions that will impact the entire product.
- Be comfortable navigating most of our stack and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new services.
Within 12 months
- You'll launch at least 3 to 4 core modules to production and completely own scaling for some more.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team growth.
- Mentor Ship - Should do code reviews for juniors, spend time and show a willingness to teach juniors, and share expertise with new team members.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, sales and customer success leadership to define priorities and set delivery goals.
- You will start owning an important workflow/ section of the product.
Required Candidate profile
What an ideal candidate looks like
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- 3-4 years of experience with product development (.ASP.Net, C#.Net, WCF, MVC, SQL Server development applications, version control, CI/CD pipelines).
- Should have a strong online presence on different forums like stack overflow etc, Github etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives. You should also be able to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Personality traits we really admire
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Role Software Developer
Industry Type IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category Programming & Design
JOB DESCRIPTION of PHP Developer (Night shift):-
Key Skills Required: Cake PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service).Want to be responsible for the technological and graphical facets of a website????? Here is an opportunity for a techie who will take care of the page layout, the design and the entire coding of the website in PHP format.
Essential responsibility includes:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of building Content Management Systems, either from your own design or from frameworks such as Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter .
Overall, it can be said that a PHP developer plays the role of technology to craft a company’s look and feel on the web. A big responsibility indeed!