- We are looking for designers having good creativity and communication, who are passionate about delivering a well-designed, scalable, intuitive user interface.
- Motivated to learn things through sharing and experimentation that will help them and company become better at creating solutions.
- Promotes a humble behaviour and maintains curiosity in learning new things to take on new challenges.
- Developing user experience for web apps/mobile apps (iOS/Android).
- A deep understanding of current technologies and design trends, and the desire to innovate using digital platforms.
- Screen design of new websites or mobile applications using design tools like Photoshop, illustrator, XD etc.
- Wireframe and UI prototyping.
- Capability to communicate with clients, provide insight into UX decisions and collaborate with the project team.
- Coordinate with engineering teams to develop great user experiences and ensure designs are optimized and implemented effectively.
About Sankey Solutions
We are looking for a user-experience and user interface designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
They will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to create compelling experiences for spanning Responsive Web, Mobile, and Tablet. You will be engaged throughout the product life cycle.
We are the largest online legal / tax / compliance service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch:
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax / compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together
UX Engineer will be responsible for on-time and quality delivery of all deliverables for the product. Depending on requirements, as a product engineer, she/he will be responsible for delivering all or some of the following.
- Conducting and executing research processes, Usability Audits under the guidance of Lead UX Engineer
- Creating personas and establishing the critical information flow that allows the personas to establish specific goals
- Navigation Structures
- Interactive Guidelines
- Click through Prototypes
- Low fidelity grid based HTML outputs
- Information Architecture presented in flow diagrams. Currently we are using Miro for this - We consider this very important as it clearly establishes your line of thought against the given problem
- Ideate and design of innovative solutions using the latest UX design guidelines
- Must have the ability to work within a design team and be open to critique
- Sketch ideas and assist with storyboard creation, creative collaborative personality
- Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; follow agile methodology
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Deep understanding of current UI/UX trends and product design guidelines
- Proficiency in using multiple tools and techniques in order to arrive at the right solutionNow we need to conduct test remotely for
- Ready to experiment with different thought paradigms and build it out as clickable prototypes
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX/UI Design
- Experience of working in Agile SW development teams
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Empathetic to business and end consumer needs
- Hands-on experience with User Research, Usability Testing (Guerrilla,A/B), Information Architecture, UCD (User Centered Design) and Prototyping.
- Expert knowledge on Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator and any wireframing tools.
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Design Infographics from the content/data
- Design Gifographics/Gif
- Presentation Design
- Ebook Design
- Annual Report design
- Motion Graphics Video Data visualisation
- Website PSD Design
- Mobile App UI/UX Design
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to project manager at the end of day
- Working with a team of Designers and Creative
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: BCA.IT, MSC.IT, Diploma in IT, B.E,Fine Art Students
- Experience: Fresher (0-1) Year Experience
- You will be working with IT software development
5 Days working/Saturday-sunday holiday
ABOUT QUICK RADIUS:-
Quick Radius is a one-stop shop of skilled designers, animators, and writers. We create engaging infographics, entertaining gifographics, motion graphics, ebooks, presentations, and more. From content research to core messaging, from outline to customer-interaction, we provide a creative solution for everything.
Amagi is a global leader in cloud-managed services for the Streaming TV and Broadcast TV industry. Amagi enables TV networks and content owners distribute and monetize their content. Amagi’s clients include premium networks and platforms such as NBCU, CBS, PBS, Samsung TV Plus, Redbox, XUMO, Roku, A+E Networks, Viceland TV, MGM, ShortsTV, Yahoo! Finance, PeopleTV, Tastemade, Turner Corporation, Discovery Networks and more.
Amagi pioneered the use of cloud technologies in the broadcast industry, and today manages 300+ channels with deployments in more than 40 countries. Amagi is an advanced tier partner of Amazon Web Services (AWS), and works on the latest cloud technologies that are shaping the media and entertainment industry. Amagi has sales offices in New York, Los Angeles and London, and operations center in New Delhi, and an innovation center in Bangalore. For more information, visit www.amagi.com.
Job role: UX Manager
Role reporting into: Head of UX Strategy and Design
Does this role have direct reports?: No
- Own the Product design philosophy and UX strategy
- Team management and mentoring
- Initiate/ participate in user research initiatives and insights to drive design decisions
- Translate user needs and business goals into innovative products that provide an engaging user experience.
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams right from Design, Product Management, Engineering, Operations to Marketing
- Practice design thinking, understand ‘jobs to be done’ framework, agile and lean UX methodologies
- Knowledge of wireframing, visual design and rapid prototyping tools
- Manage shifting priorities, deliver pixel perfect products, and consistently meet project deadlines.
- Should partner with content writers to help articulate User Guide documentation, demo video scripts etc.
- Ensure the quality of the design throughout the development cycle.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed in this role:
- Previous experience of having managed a team
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas
- A portfolio that demonstrates a user centred design process, interaction and visual design skills with experience designing web apps/ cross platform products in the consumer as well as enterprise space.
- Should be self-driven and proactively look at improving user workflows of existing products
- Should have the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Have demonstrated ability to conduct user research, usability testing to uncover unarticulated user needs, usability issues etc
- Good learning ability to grasp new domains and comfort to understand both depth and breadth across the technology platform(s)
- Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
- Should possess good communication skills to articulate the design process and design decisions to stakeholders
- Should be proficient in developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications
Preferred Work Experience: 8+ years , preferably with a combination of work experience in start-up environments as well as large corporates
Education/Qualifications: B-Des /M-Des from institutes like NID, Srishti or IDC (IIT)
Twist Open UX provides consulting services in the areas of design and innovation.
We are expanding our design team to keep pace with several exciting opportunities that are coming to us. We are on the lookout for UX designers, available to work at our studio in Bangalore. Candidates would require strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. They would be required to work effectively in a team and handle client communication.
QUALITIES WE VALUE
Empathy for users who are different from you.
Executing UX design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Collaborating on user experience planning.
Communicating with clients.
Researching interaction design trends.
Researching technology trends.
Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications and/or mobile devices.
Strong conceptualisation ability, drawing skills and paper prototyping technique.
Cognisant of production timelines and having attention to detail.
Ability to create task flows, high fidelity wireframes, micro interactions as well as visual design.
Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Axure and associated UX design tools.
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UX practices and heuristics.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
Portfolio to accompany resume.
Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
Houzeo is an online platform that lets homeowners sell their property by circumventing any traditional intermediaries. The platform enables users to create property listings & upload them to various portals, connect with
local real estate professionals, use the provided dashboard to obtain a property valuation, compare the value with other properties, avail market analysis reports, fill federal/state disclosures electronically, connect with
attorneys/escrow companies, and more. The company earns revenue by
offering various monthly packages.
Houzeo is based in Manhattan, New York with offices in Charlotte, North Carolina (US), and Mumbai, India. Our founder is a finance, real estate, and technology veteran with an ivy-league MBA. We were showcased at the TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield in New York City. The startup is already profitable and experiencing double-digit month-over-month growth. As we are building our brand, we are growing tremendously and launching new products to enhance customer experience and highlight partner services.
We're scaling rapidly and this in turn has created an opportunity for us to expand our services to cover the mobile
Headquarters: Manhattan, New York
Location: Thane, Mumbai.
Designation: Senior UI/UX Developer
Preferred Candidate: Has experience both as a UI/UX Designer and Developer
We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Developer to join our IT team. As part of the UI/UX developer role. You will be optimizing software and applications to function smoothly across different devices and screen sizes. Besides, you will be coordinating with the UI Designer, Web Designer, and Backend Developers to improvise
website visuals and functionality. You should be able to develop mock tests and prototypes to determine software/website functionality. As a UI developer, you should have a strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and
If you have excellent developer skills that can offer a seamless user experience then do write to us.
2. Working closely with Designers and Backend Developers to ascertain client needs
3. Optimizing websites, programs, and applications for better speed and functionality
4. Creating aesthetically appealing websites along with a friendly user interface design
5. Following established code practices when undertaking user interface development
6. Designing features and applications for mobile and other screen sizes
7. Coordinating with Developers to rectify any issues
8. Developing functional documentation and guidelines for other team members
9. Conceptualizing website designs and placements
10. Determining project timelines
11. Using analytical tools to determine website performance including website speed, load time, etc.
12. Following UI design guidelines and best practices
13. Ensuring all designs and specifications are rendered properly
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
2. 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Developer or Web Developer
4. Knowledge of website aseptic practices and UI/UX designs
5. Full-stack experience in developing applications and software
6. Strong analytical skills
7. Ability to work in a team and under pressure
8. Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
9. Up-to-date with the latest UI technologies and practices
10. Understanding of design programs like Adobe Photoshop, Figma and Illustrator
11. An eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Participate and brainstorm with the team about the ideas of creative designing for social media and all types of Ad formats adhering to company standards
Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Create videos for our ventures using any video editing tools.
Conceptualize, create & design images across digital media on our ventures with readymade live images.
Design brochures for upcoming projects as and when required.
Create printable format ads for any outdoor advertising of our projects when required.
Able to design creatives in a unique, trendy and impressive way.
EWar is looking for a Design Lead who can help drive the Design Team at the company. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You'll help not only lead the EWar experience but inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
- Lead design projects and contribute to product strategy: visually and linguistically.
- Plan and design memorable user interfaces that are iconic and usable across our iOS, Android, and web platforms.
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to help people visualize your design ideas.
- Push the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques and languages.
- Good knowledge of graphic/visual design.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get crazy ideas to life.
- Penchant for learning and building with new design tools and frameworks.
- No challenge is too big to solve; love thinking about products and am excited to ideate & build all by yourself.
- Proficiency in Sketch (Component system), Adobe XD, Illustrator, or any other tool that helps you churn out a great design.
- Awesome design portfolio.
- People who can solve problems & create engaging experiences.
- If you want things just like you imagined and are obsessed with those small details.
- If you don't stop at the design step but go forward and look after it until it's perfect.
- If you bring new ideas, try many things and bring a fresh perspective.
- People who speak out their minds, but we love thinkers and doers.
- Knowledge of front-end development.
- Anything else that can surprise us.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity, effectiveness and user friendliness to complex design problem statements.
• Create UI mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards, style guides, prototypes, user flows and site maps that effectively communicate unified brand language.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Create original graphics & designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Have an artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Conduct user research & evaluate user feedback with the projects leads
• Present and rationalize your design decisions, based on the overall design road map and your own design thinking and fundamental principles
• Being up to date with the latest trends and sharing insights with the internal team
• Participating in brainstorming sessions and influence the design process more creatively
• Open to learn new tools & open to feedback
Strong Designing experience in the following tools are required:
• Hands on expereince in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or XD is required.
• Experience in Sketch, HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro will be a plus
• Video Editing tools knowledge
• Wordpress/CMS knowledge
You should apply only if
- You depend on user-centric critical analysis and problem-solving. Experience with User Research methods - user personas, journey mapping, and competitor analysis.
- Strictly between 3-8 years of ownership experience in designing User Experiences, Interfaces, Apps and Websites for consumer facing internet product.
- You have advance knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Protopie, After Effects or other prototyping tools. Knowledge about web and app development as well as experience in doing development handovers.
- Digital usability best practices knowledge on a global level.
Good to have
- Experience in Front End Development.
- Knowledge of Conversion Optimisation best practices.
- Knowledge of designing for good SEO.
- Ability to interact with clients.
- Game of Thrones fan. Or The Office. Or Brooklyn 99. Or Suits. No?
- Take lead on projects; all the way from leading kickoff sessions, research exercises, and presenting work to stakeholders throughout the process.
- Help the design team with user interfaces for all things at FamPay, including, but not limited to website, web app, mobile apps and physical products..
- Map user personas and desired actions. Be the Usability Champion.
- Work closely with Engineers. Document features for seamless handoff to design and development teams.
We are looking for
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment with less direction, in an early-stage setup.
- Intelligent and Articulate. Independent Thinker. Brings fresh perspectives
- Skilled Craftsmen. Love their craft and getting their hands dirty. No armchair experts.
-A Warm Welcome to SVAPPS Interview.
This is a Good Opportunity for You the People in Warangal.
-To make this Process Easier for All,
Please Refer Your Friends is Anyone Having Good Knowledge Self-Reliant, able to Work Independently and Accept Responsibility for Projects
Very Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
EXPERIENCE - 1 - 4Years
Job Location -Warangal.