About IHX (website: ihx.in):
IHX is an industry-leading, first-of-its-kind in India, digital healthcare data platform and exchange, infused with AI/ML capabilities delivering solutions to stakeholders in all segments of the healthcare sector. Our AI-infused applications and APIs help hospitals, payers, diagnostic labs, pharmaceutical companies, and digital intermediaries, and enable them to enhance their products and services by being better informed, agile, reliable, and competitive. We solve the most complex problems in the Indian healthcare ecosystem: leverage the enormous amount of unstructured data and use AI to generate actionable insights and solve real-world problems. With more than 11,000 hospitals across 1,100 cities and 30+ insurance companies in our network, we are already the largest healthcare data exchange in India.
Join us today and be a part of the team driving the digital revolution in Indian healthcare.
To enhance healthcare delivery through data-based insights and meaningful health information.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Be a part of a well-funded, high-growth, first-of-its-kind health-tech start-up in India
- Open culture, fun and collaborative work environment
- The candidate will work directly with the senior leadership team and will have an opportunity to do ground-breaking work in healthcare.
- Mentorship: get mentored by the leaders who have led multimillion-dollar businesses
- Competitive salary and benefits
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Use various ideation methods like brainstorming, interviews, and focus groups to solve the user’s needs to add value
- Conduct user research, create user personas and explore various design approaches to solve specific user issues
- Define user task flows and interaction
- Use wireframes, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps to illustrate and present design
- Create prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups to demonstrate the functioning and layout
- Implement the latest design innovations to ensure that the product is in accordance with the cutting-edge
- Optimize UI designs and tests for intuitiveness and user-centeredness.
- Conduct regular research on user experience and support any pre-sales engagements that come
- Stay up to date with the industry’s trends
- Bachelor's degree or Certifications in Interaction Design, Computer Science or any other related
- 2-4 years of work experience
- A digital product design-oriented portfolio
- Hands-on experience in working with style guides and micro-interactions
- Great visual design, time management and multitasking
- Good understanding and Knowledge of UI frameworks and Front-end technologies.
- Good problem-solving ability with attention to
- Strong Knowledge in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flow, process flow, Information Architecture, Prototype and User Testing
- Hands-on in using various design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- 0-3 years working as a UI/UX designer with a portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing mobile, and web applications for B2C, B2B, and Enterprises.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design, usability principles, techniques, and methodologies, you keep up with the latest trends in design and technology.
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch / Adobe XD / Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Expertise in creating design documents including user stories, conceptual models, annotated wireframes, storyboards, and creative briefs.
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamentals in visual and graphic disciplines, typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.
- Professional certifications and courses will be a plus.
Plan and implement new designs
Optimise existing user interface designs
Test for intuitively and experience.
Understand the business problems and work closely with the UX team and take lead in converting wireframes into intuitive visual design experiences.
Working closely with product, business and design teams to improve the overall user experience.
Testing UIs and user flows after development.
Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.
- Execute end-to-end design efforts across all our platforms, from conception with stakeholders to final implementation with engineering.
- Balance working on multiple projects at once, applying yourself to a variety of contexts in parallel.
- Include a variety of perspectives into the design process. Leveraging the diverse talent and knowledge in the office to elevate your work and the product.
- Utilize a wide gamut of methodologies to effectively communicate product and designs ideas.
- Attention to detail with engineering implementation, and the ability to integrate into engineering and QA processes to ensure high quality execution.
- Research other offerings in the digital subscription and health/wellness space to best understand industry trends.
- Promote and evangelize best practices, design tooling, with a mentality for efficiency and simplicity.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You take pride in designing simple, human-centered experiences that appeal to a broad audience. Balancing design forward thinking with approachability.
- Must have experience with Figma or Adobe XD. Also, a healthy interest in learning new tools as they become viable.
- Proven understanding and experience with user research, interface design, interaction design, and prototyping.
- Worked with maintaining, adding to, or creating design systems.
- Experienced in conducting customer research and usability sessions.
- Proven track record in working closely with Product Managers to develop and refine product requirements, creating solutions, and getting buy-in from stakeholders.
- Excited and knowledgeable about the technical capacities and differences between Web, iOS, and Android.
Triveous is a fully remote startup that is passionate about building impactful mobile-first products for India and the world. Over the past few years, we’ve had the opportunity of working on some truly inspirational projects for some of the best companies in the world, it should give you an idea of the kind of things you’ll be spending time on if you decide to work with us:
- For IDEO and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Worked on a framework to increase digital confidence for the next billion internet users, available at https://digitalconfidence.design/
- For Google: Advised Google’s partners on UX best practices for mobile apps and strategies to improve key metrics like engagement and retention
- For Novopay and Khoslalabs: Created multiple fintech apps for millions of underbanked users across India
- For Triveous (That’s us): Created Skyro a “google docs for audio” with over a million downloads and was featured internationally on the play store
- For FREND: Worked with FREND (a nonprofit) on a unique offline-first mobile platform that gives livelihood to women in over 3,00,000 villages across India.
We are looking for a Product designer to join Triveous and help us in our journey to create beautiful, usable, and inclusive mobile products. She/He will be responsible for understanding and executing the entire design lifecycle of various projects. That includes creating user personas, mapping user journeys, creating prototypes, and testing them out with actual users.
The role also involves talking to client stakeholders to execute the design process independently. Experience in communicating design inputs, decisions, and outputs with key stakeholders is a definite plus.
Since this is a remote role, you would need to be self-motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements and user needs
- Create user personas, journey maps, and various other design artifacts
- Create prototypes of varying fidelity
- Communicate design solutions to key stakeholders
- Define and track key metrics related to user experience
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful insights that will drive creative concepts
Skills and Requirements
- Experienced with 1+ years in Product Design/UX roles.
- Good experience in user experience and interface design, with a supporting portfolio
- Experience in designing mobile applications
- Experience in understanding and mapping complex user journeys
- Ability to form, prototype, and clearly communicate ideas and decisions.
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Familiarity with prototyping tools like Figma/Sketch
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to work well with remote, cross-functional teams
- Responsible, self-motivated, and comfortable taking the initiative.
- Attentive to the finer details and love what you do
- Experience with various user research methodologies
- Experience in building offline-first application
Beyond Design is looking for a senior UI designer who is interested in creating trends. Applicants with strong interest in creating user interface applications with pixel perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You should be excited about research and analysis and also be open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
- From a brief, produce concepts for layouts and develop these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Create wireframe specifications (complete with annotation) for developers to implement.
- Work with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design web, mobile and tablet friendly applications.
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organization.
You need to have
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of logo, graphic/ UI design and usability.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
We work heavily with projects that involve social impact and love to work with purpose-driven designers. This is a great opportunity for you if you want to grow as a designer in the space of designing inclusive experiences that promote accessibility in digital landscapes.
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling across teams.
- Create intuitive user-centered UX and design solutions for mobile apps based on the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities
- Plan and implement new designs for mobile app interfaces and optimize existing UI
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for website, dashboard, new features on the app etc
- Lead and define visual design to explore and develop consistent, engaging, easy to use design solutionsImplement consistent design language across all internal and external brand touch points
- Collaborate with the development team to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience
- Build brand design guidelines, best practices, style guides and standards
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 years of relevant visual design/UI experience, mobile app UI or web app UI is preferred
- Proven experience of designing clean and aesthetic user interfaces, web content layouts and assets
- Proficient in design software such as figma, photoshop, illustrator, sketch, adobe suite, invision
- Fundamental understanding of design principles and concepts
- Strong portfolio of customer facing projects (preferably for tech companies)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience working closely across functions like product, engineering and marketing teams
We are in search of a talented and creative graphic designer who understands SEO and digital marketing as well as how to successfully communicate its compelling message through the graphic medium. If you possess the intuitive and learned skillset to create and execute consistently impactful graphics, have a passion and native curiosity for SEO and are motivated by optimizing online marketing strategies, we’d like to talk with you!
We are a high-end ROI driven SEO and web design firm with a white hat approach and a mission to become the industry leader for private white label SEO.
We need you to be a stand-out-of-the crowd graphic artist/designer with a solid foundation in SEO digital content and technology, who is as comfortable as a hands-on team player as you are working autonomously.
Responsibilities Will Include:
Designing compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented graphic treatments, as well as reworking or “tweaking” existing content
Designing specific SEO graphics that visually motivates CRO
Managing design content and making design recommendations for a diverse clientele
Providing visual design content that complements various types of written content
Liaising and communicating between teams and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines
Passion and ability to design graphic content specifically for SEO and internet marketing
Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries
Ability to clearly communicate visually to the tech savvy as well as in lay man’s terms, interchangeably
Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt
MVP status when it comes to working on a team
A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related
2-3 years’ Experience in web related marketing and development
1+ years practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support
Outstanding transference skills, i.e., the ability to turn “a thousand words” into a compelling graphic design
The motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital graphic tools and trends
Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high end ROI and CRO
Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency