UI/UX Design Internship at a stealth product startup.
You will learn:
About the Role:
It is the product that sells, not just the idea. We are looking for a top-notch Sr. Product Designer with deep understanding of design principles and experience to back it up. Help build a brand and product that is loved by its users. Mainly focusing building the design system , of which components will also be exposed to clients as UI Kit. Experience with design systems and leading a project is highly appreciated. You will wear multiple hats and also help across branding, landing page, product discussion and much more. You have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about working in this type of environment! We are looking for designers with a keen eye to details, user focused approach, familiarity with latest design processes and ability to bring concepts to life. You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. Additionally, you will be required to work in teams alongside Frontend Developers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
Who you are:
Experience with building a Design System and Component based designs.
3-5+ years of professional product design experience, bonus points if it was for SaaS platforms.
Expertise in product design (UI, UX, and Research) and modern tooling e.g. Figma, Miro, etc.
Ability to work well in fast-paced teams that ship often.
Experience in high growth startups and building minimum viable products.
A solid design foundation and aesthetic delivering designs/documents that are simple, informative, and filled with craftsmanship and strong attention of detail.
Basic technical expertise to communicate with developers.
Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
Good aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail.
Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
You're able to demonstrate an history of shipping simple, beautiful software experiences. Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment.
Team player that enjoys collaborating cross functionally and working with a great team of designers and engineers, who genuinely care about design and build with each other.
Familiarity with design tokens is a bonus
Ability to document design work. What you'll do:
Build the design language and system at dyte along with other designers that can be exposed to clients too.
Work on pages using the design system & create UX experiences that seem flawless.
Help in setting up design processes
Customer driven product shaping
Work closely with product managers and engineers to define product specs and iterate on experiences as they are delivered.
Help maintain, improve, and scale our current product experience.
Collaborate with other designers and product managers to provide input on the long term vision of the product experience.
Create user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Coordinate between marketing and design teams to ensure smooth flow of work
Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
1. Competitive Salary 2. ESOPs 3. Medical Insurances 4. Friendly leaves policy 5. 100% Remote Option
Lumiq is an end-to-end data company. We work with enterprises of various industries like financial, utility and publishing. We create Data Products and Solutions for solving their various business use cases related to AI/ML and Big Data Analytics. We are hiring a talented UX Designer who can help us by focusing on the design and experience of using our products.
4-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others
Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for customers
Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers
Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
Experience creating storyboards and product mapping
Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to customers and senior management
Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
Good to have Skills
Understanding of B2B application design
Good to have Fintech domain design ,Power Point ,Figma, Marvel, Draw.io tools
In Depth clarity of color theory , color domain psychology
Location : Noida
- With the support of product managers and engineers, collect and analyze user demands.
- To show design concepts, use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Menus, tabs, and widgets are examples of visual user interface components.
- Make page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Make UI mockups and prototypes that demonstrate how websites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Internal teams and significant stakeholders should be given rough draughts to review.
- Identify and fix user experience issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Make layout adjustments based on user input. Follow the requirements for typeface, color, and image style.
- High-performance reusable components and future-proof front-end frameworks.
- Create new user-facing features as well as reusable code.
- Write efficient, performant code to achieve optimal web application performance and scalability.
- Identify design flaws and provide attractive remedies.
- Assuring software compatibility and responsiveness across a range of screen resolutions.
- To reach your objectives, collaborate with product managers and designers.
- Should have experience researching problem statements and designing solutions that meet the desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be able to rapidly prototype ideas; pen and paper will do for mockups. Should be familiar with prototyping tools or front end code for higher fidelity prototyping
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate idea to all stakeholders product, engineering and design
- Must have average above average knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Must be able to look at the product as a whole to design workflows that scale
- Must be able to measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
- Should be able to build UI components that meet the desired UX. Should be able to understand and respect the UX
- Should follow the style guide and design according to the guidelines
- Understanding of typography, typographic grid, grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles is required. Should be able to adapt and extend the style guide as required and define new UI components when needed
- Should be able to build reusable UI components
- Good communication with the product and engineering teams to assess feasibility of UI components
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Must know the Adobe Creative Suite well. Must also be familiar with prototyping tools
We are hiring UI/UX lead for luxury-commerce platform that is well-funded and is now ready for its next level of growth. It is backed by reputed investors and is already a leader in its space. The focus for the coming years will be heavily on scaling the platform through technology.
- Create wireframes, storyboards and sketches to deliver beautiful and intuitive products.
- Define product workflows, interactions and UI specifications in close collaboration with product managers and the engineering team
- Perform user studies to understand the impact of design and constantly innovate to improve user experience.
- Leadership of UI/UX team, including hiring and mentoring.
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and conduct usability testing.
- Enthusiasm for working in a demanding, startup environment.
- Superb communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for extraordinary design.
- 3+ years of user design or equivalent practical experience at a consumer-focused product company.
- Dedication to exceptional user experiences with obsessive attention to detail.
- Experience with prototyping with UX design tools required.
- Ability to apply design principles across web, mobile and native platforms.
- Experience with building a team of UI/UX designers and leading them through complex projects a plus.
- CSS, HTML, and Java Script not required, but would be a plus.
- 5-7+ years of proven UI/UX design and interactive work experience.
- High proficiency in popular design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision Studio, Figma, Photoshop and After Effects
- Excellent project management and communication skills to ensure deadlines are a must.
- Must be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems
- Strong desire to solve challenging problems, learn new things and wear many hats as part of an early-stage company
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
As a UI/UX Artist, you will be working on the overall user experience of the game in all aspects and phases of production, you propose solutions to translate game design requirements into usable and memorable graphical user interfaces
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- You will work closely with the Product Managers and Game Designers to create clean, clutter-free, user-centric, trendy and easy to understand user interfaces (UI) for mobile games.
- You need to be dedicated to researching and playing hundreds of mobile games to understand best practices in the Industry.
- Work on the UI design (Flows, Menus and HUDs) as per requirements.
- Explore and create high fidelity mockups and then the individual graphical elements needed for mobile screens, including iconography.
- Create wireframes or modify existing screen flows based on design specifications or feedback.
- Apply and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the UI.
- Ability to make design decisions and take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should have a background in graphic design/interaction design/HCI related areas. You should have at least 4-5 years of experience in mobile games/apps.
- At least shipped 5 apps/games as an UI/UX Artist.
- You are proficient with prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other software for creating flowcharts, wireframes and Final UI Design mock-ups.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D is a plus.
- Strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- Possess an excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Bring art to life while improving the UX with visuals.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and critique with a focus on improving quality
- Team player with a great attitude & love for mobile games
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.
mail resume ui @ theintegrityglobal.com
Experience of building UI with Bootstrap and ReactJS/AngularJS is a must.
Experience with AJAX / JSON
Optimization: Understands how to fine-tune and measure performance; detect race conditions; debug paint
Experience producing cross-browser functional code
Experience with pre-processors (LESS and/or SASS)
Understands how to write efficient selectors
Understands CSS rule specificity
Understands best practices for organizing rules
Understands cross-browser CSS issues
Understands responsive design approaches
Exposure to web-based mobile UI development
General Web Technologies
Security (XSS, CSRF prevention)
Experience with optimizing pages for performance
Experience with HTML5 new features
Experience with rapid-development workflow technologies (ie: Grunt)
Experience with version control (SVN, Git preferred)
Understands best practices
Passion and commitment to work in a startup environment
Basic Qualifications:3 years Bootstrap, ReactJS/AngularJS
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/M Tech
Notice Period: 30 Days (Max)
Salary offerings: 10 - 20LPA (No bar for the right candidate)
UX designers explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem. Your broad responsibility will be to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next. You would be responsible for the overall feel of the product. You would be expected to define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. Communicate scenarios, personas, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders. Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
Our team is composed of people passionate about product architecture, system design, algorithms, machine learning, big data analytics as well as some kickass developers.
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web & mobile applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualise and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviour
- Proven experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric design solutions
- A thorough understanding of information architecture and interaction models.
- Awareness and understanding of design guidelines such as material design, flat design etc.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience is a plus
- Free breakfast, dinner and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company sponsored enrolment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office - Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars
Our hiring principles
- We don't care about the stack you've worked upon, we look good understanding of fundamentals.
- We look for depth in the work experience. Our tech stack consists of almost all the latest technologies and we expect people to learn fast and acquire sufficient depth.
- We look for people passionate about technology and are good team players.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field