Designation: Angular / Frontend / Ui / UX Developer
Office Timing: Flexible (Day/Night shift, WFH & WFO)
Office Location: Ambala Cantt.
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs.
Essential Duties /Responsibilities/ Skill Set:
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of custom analytics products and wide web applications.
- Take an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Experience developing new user-facing features.
- Knowledge of working with API integration using Swagger, Postman etc.
- Knowledge of working with Angular unit test frameworks Jasmine and Karma.
- Expert level experience in Angular is needed.
- Experience building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Experience/Knowledge of working with online productivity & collaborative tools like Invision, Figma is a plus.
- Knowledge in Python/Django Framework, and Azure Cloud is a plus.
- Strong UI/UX and design experience with the ability to simplify complex scenarios to the average user without losing functionality.
- Knowledgeable in web standards and responsive design.
- Familiarity with Agile project management principles.
- Confidence to drive assignments to completion.
At Open, we are building a neo-bank that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world's fastest-growing SME neo-bank, we are constantly pushing boundaries at building the world's best business banking platform by blending best-in class technology, optimized process, and elegant design.
Backed by marquee investors such as Temasek, TigerGlobal, Google, VISA, SBI Investment Japan, Speedinvest, Beenext, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few, Open is the world's fastest growing SME neobank with over 2 million businesses using the platform and processing $24 billion annuallv!
Open.money Trusted by Leverage Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open Started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship productOpen.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
OpenBook - OpenBook is India's first business app that comes with a digital business account that empowers small & micro businesses to manage alltheir finances from billing, banking to accounting & CST in one place.
Zwitch - Over the last 4 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. Gaining access to a bank's sandbox environment and undergoing compliance audits tor months before going live, can be quite taxing. Thats why we built Zwitch- an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!
BankingStack:Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SMEbanking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financialOS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thusoffering a superior experience to customers.
We are hiring for
Senior Software Engineer(Front-end)
4-8 yrs in front-end engineering | Bangalore Office
- Someone who deliver new progressive features and stabilize/enhance those that already exist ● Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices
- Take care of project architecture
- Follow the development workﬂow
- Write clean and well-structured code
- Proﬁcient in (S)CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Hand on experience in Angular, Rxjs
- Excellent project management skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Hands-on experience in Tailwind css or any utility class-based frameworks
- Experience in Nx Workspaces or any mono repo architecture
- Experience documenting coding and architectural decisions
Why work at Open
- You will be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls
- Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run.
- You will work with some of the brightest minds who will celebrate your quirks.
- You will find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives Open.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
- Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
- Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
- Enhance application performance with constant monitoring
- Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers and devices
- Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
- Proper user information authentication
- Develop responsive web-based UI
- Constant interaction with other developer teams and design team to discuss UI ideas
- A thorough review of applications needs and interfacing elements
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Follow proper documentation for changes in application and further updates
ReactJS Developer Skills
- At least 1+ years of experience as a React.js developer.
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions
- Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
- Creativity and accountability
#Benefits to Joining us:
- 5 Days Working
- 250 + Brains
- Overtime Pay
- Health Insurance for you & your family
- Leave Encashment
- Flexible job timings
- Monthly celebrations
#Interested..? Then plz apply with the below details:'
Total Work Experience?
Mention years of experience in React js –
Mention years of experience in Node js –
Hurain Infotech LLP is a tech startup based in Mumbai, established in Jan 2020. With our
skilful dev team, we provide elegant software solutions to our clients which are innovation
driven software companies based in the Silicon Valley. At our core, we are a group of techies
looking forward to learning and growing ourselves in this ever changing IT industry. We firmly
believe that happy employees result in efficient work and thus satisfied clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer, you will get an opportunity to work on a leading AppSecOps platform for Application Security Posture Management, Unified Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps Orchestration and Continuous Compliance. Your role and responsibilities will be as below:
● Architect, design, develop, and assist in the development of web application to support internal and external clients and stakeholders
● Collaborate with a team of developers to design end-to-end, industry-leading systems and solutions
● Rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs
● Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
● Research and develop new web technology applications to improve user interface
● Create modern and responsive layouts from designs and messaging provided by the creative team
● Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes in existing code
● Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
● Knowledge of any frontend framework(React/Angular/Vue) would be a plus.
● Should be familiar with frontend Build and Integration Tools (NPM, Webpack)
● Basic understanding of Java or any backend language would be a plus.
● Good Communication skills
We're a fast growing fintech startup based in Pune. In June 2019, we launched, an app to check and monitor credit scores. It is the only app in India that helps consumers improve their credit score via an AI-based score planner.
WE are on a mission to re-imagine credit and payments from first principles and is building a mobile-first credit card in India.
- Roles & Responsibilities:-
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of Ecma Script.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Skills / Requirements
· Experience: 2-5 years
· Must Have: Angular development, Exposure to NodeJs
· Good to Have: Ionic
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with the Project Architects & Business owners to understand requirements
· Create performant, efficient code
· Design and development of features/modules
· Code review, Testing and Deployment
· Manage, Guide and Mentor team resources.
· Understanding of good system design, reusable components, extensibility etc.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Proven working experience in web and server-side programming.
· Experience with any MVC Framework
· Hands on knowledge of any source control Git
· Understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best development practices
· Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process will be a bonus
· Exposure to testing frameworks for the Unit test, Integration test, and automated testing
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication / BSC IT / BCA/ MCA.
Key aspects of this role:
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in application development and React JS.
• Knowledge of React hooks such that use Context, use Reducer, use Effect.
• Knowledge of React props and state management (both functional and class component)
• Strong understanding of Error boundary concept of react.
• Work experience with any react based UI library or Redux is preferable
• Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in Frontend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Candidate should have a stronghold on HTML & CSS
- Can understand and troubleshoot REST APIs calls
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Knowledge of SASS & LESS will be a plus as well
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, product development, and user experiences.
- Develop software used by people who are not software developers--ensure the exceptional software you create influences them to be exceptional professionals in their respective fields
- Collaborate with other programmers and mentor junior engineers through the development process
- Leverage the knowledge of your peers to better understand business trends, customer communities, and technology adoption patterns