You will have
Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum Three – Nine years of experience.
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Python
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Strong in OOPS concept
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent. Develop responsive, standards - W3C
Evaluate designs, wireframes, and other deliverables during the design and user experience phase for potential development issues and flag problems appropriately
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Conduct cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure consistent display in major supported browsers on Mac, PC, iOS and Android platforms
Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
Test the website and identify any technical problems
Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE / B-Tech from reputed institutes
Working knowledge of AngularJS or ReactJS
Building responsive pages
Working knowledge of package managers and front-end build tools in a production environment (NPM, Bower, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
Expert HTML & CSS skills with full understanding of web standards and responsive design techniques
Familiarity with grid-based responsive web design (bootstrap, foundation)
Familiarity with SASS/LESS
Experience with Git version control
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Delivering a complete and functioning front-end application.
- Ensuring the high performance of said application across all platforms, including desktop and mobile.
- Coordinating the workflow between the Angular developers and the HTML coder and graphic designer.
- Cooperating with the back-end developers while building the RESTful API.
- Staying in close communication with external web services.
InnerHour is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their mental health needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology, and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 3 Million people across 100 cities, with engagement from both India and abroad. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting-edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 150+ therapists network across India for therapy sessions and a whole programme designed for corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal bring the clinical, provider, and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to InnerHour, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xavier’s, London Business School, and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates, and insurance companies.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai.
- Excellent programming skills and hands-on experience in Python, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience of working in Data Science domain is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Ability to positively contribute to a team and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE/BTech or MCA Degree or any graduate with desired skills.
We are looking for a Lead UI Engineer to design and build multiple channels for user interaction.
- Design/Architect and develop core features of the UI/frontend.
- Design/Architect and develop policy framework to provide rich UI for various features of the solution.
- Must have 6+ years of experience in working in frontend technologies
- Must have at least 2-3 years. of experience with Angular2 or above versions.
- Experience with PrimeNG and Vega is a plus
- Strong background in developing UI for Monitoring and Management systems, dealing with topology, and different telemetry such as metrics, traces and logs
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with serverless technologies like AWS Lambda.
- B.E/B.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Our frontend (React) team is passionate about React Technology and we are working on a few world-class products which have their roots and frontend in React Technology along with Redux, web-hooks, and Reducers. Keeping performance, scalability, usability, and user acceptance in mind, we are looking for a smart frontend engineer that has experience developing a variety of Web Applications using React Technology. (Along with strong frontend expertise, needs a good understanding of how frontend applications work in different browsers and have a mobile responsive design)
Roles & Responsibilities
Basic roles and responsibilities are mentioned for the engineer at our team:
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Good understanding of async functions and their concepts.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- A Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows. (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and Oauth.
- Good knowledge of CSS and other latest frameworks like a tailwind CSS / Bootstrap.
Person Specification and Qualifications
- Experience developing highly scalable Web applications.
- Knowledge of Media Queries and CSS via useful frameworks.
- Strong experience with React frameworks with components like Redux, Flux, Webhooks.
- Good knowledge of code versioning (git / Github)
- Good experience with code deployment on servers like Ubuntu, Linux systems.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
- Basic understanding of docker to work with different major versions of Node js and database release(Postgres, MySQL, etc)
- Good knowledge to write and train the team to write unit test cases for the application code.
How to Code Review
- You would be knowing how to do a basic code review of team and junior NodeJS engineers.
Plus points if you're familiar with the following:
- Experience with deployment and CI/CD is a plus!
- Have worked with Testing libraries
- Good Verbal and Written communication Skills.
Years of Experience (minimum & maximum) • 3+ years
What are the organizations that the candidate should have worked for?
(Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
• Must have good understanding of the eCommerce domain in at least one retail segment.
What are the nature and scope of responsibilities the candidate should have handled?
(Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
• Experience converting visual designs to HTML with an acute eye for detail and design fidelity
• Strong understanding of GUI architecture, site navigation and web design principles, and the ability to create and
maintain web pages quickly and efficiently
• Extensive web programming experience including web security, cross browser compatibility, and performance tuning
• Development experience in the area of: Responsive design/development and mobile device applications and
optimized Web sites
• Hands on design & development skills in HTML/XHTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3
• Knowledge of W3C standards, Web accessibility
• Extensive experience in at least one of the modern frameworks like jQuery / jQueryUI / Angular JS / ExtJS / Ember JS /
Backbone JS / React / TypeScript
Knowledge & Skills (Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
• Strong knowledge of one or more of the following mobile libraries / toolkits - jQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch,
PhoneGap, Bootstrap etc.
• Web Services integration using JSON/XML, REST
• Basic understanding of OOPs concepts
• Social networking: the use of popular Social APIs are a plus
• Exposure to Internet specific issues : e-mail deliverability, SEO, cookies, web sniffers, Firebug, search algorithms
• Familiarity with source control systems
• Well defined knowledge of eCommerce business processes, practices, and applications
• Familiarity and proficiency with current and emerging Digital Commerce platforms and technologies, including Java,
We are on a mission to help e-learning companies and L&D leaders in enterprises to deliver engaging video experience to their end users and customers. VideoKen’s patented AI-powered video discovery, indexing, engagement and analytics platform is used by 30+ customers across the world including marquee brands like Bosch, Oracle, Accenture, TCS, Upgrad, Kaplan Test Prep etc.,
**WE BELIEVE IN**
Enabling better learning outcomes: Video interactivity and analytics powered by VideoKen delivers better learning outcomes for our customers, enabling them to expand their business.
Building a large profitable business: We envision building a large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratizing quality learning experiences.
Innovative culture with personal growth: We have a culture of innovation, and pay attention to each team member’s individual growth. VideoKen’s technology is covered by 8 US granted patents and several pending patent applications.
**OUR IMPACT SO FAR**
* 3 millions minutes of videos processed.
* 7 million minutes of videos delightfully experienced with the VideoKen AI player.
* 1.5K+ websites embedded with videos powered by VideoKen.
* Top AI conferences such as NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, etc. use VideoKen for discovery and deep search.
**WHAT AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD LOOK LIKE: **
* Experienced with a web framework like React or Vue
* Good understanding of DOM and modern Web APIs
* Good understanding of browser rendering pipeline and performance optimizations
* Familiarity with front-end build tools, like Webpack or Rollup
* Good understanding of CI/CD processes
* Experience working with NodeJS
* Good knowledge and understanding of data structure and algorithms
* Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
PERSONALITY TRAITS WE REALLY ADMIRE
* Great attitude to ask questions, learn, and suggest process improvements.
* Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
* Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
* Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
* Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Our tech stack is Django framework (python), ReactJS, VueJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, COSMOS DB, and Elasticsearch.
**WHY JOIN US **
Freedom and Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work and push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
Great Salary and Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As VideoKen continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We pay industry competitive salaries too!
Holistic Growth and Flexible work schedule: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We have flexible timings, work from home, and leave policy.
Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with VideoKen gives you that opportunity to experience it from the front seat.