About To New Digital
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As a Lead Generation Executive you will be reaching out to developers, to make the first contact. This is a target driven role that will contribute to new business revenue for the company. You will also be working with the Publishing Executives closely.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a coach, I find the most talented developers and help them to fulfil their dream of having a hit game on the market.”
What you will really be doing
- Generate leads via direct prospect engagement and build a pipeline with good qualified leads. Developing and maintaining the prospect database
- Market Research
- Run, track & monitor your Lead Generation Campaigns in order to bring qualified leads
- Meet and exceed the quarterly targets set by you manager
- Organise and Manage the CRM
- Collaborate with Publishing and Partnerships team to ensure smooth client onboarding
- Detailed Sales Report and Market Analysis
- Respond to RFI requests(inbound game submissions) and timely follow up with contacts
- Build meaningful relationships and advocate for the success of your clients(game developers)
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 6 months of experience in Lead Generation and Outreach/Sales.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Passion for games and knowledge of the mobile games industry
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Experience using a CRM is a +
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
UrbanYogi is a global stress-tech company. We're reimagining wellness for the 21st century by bringing the best of personal coaching, psychology, biofeedback and premium content. We help people calm their anxiety and sleep soundly. Our mission is to make it effortless to learn and to inspire you to pause, breathe and relax and unwind daily.
What we're looking for
We at Urban Yogi are building our revenue engine 2.0. Having cracked direct consumer channels, Urban Yogi is starting B2X expansion by building partnerships. We are looking for a Business Development and Partnership Lead with demonstrated networking abilities. Explore potential partnerships and structure partnership agreements to drive business and brand awareness. Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with key partners.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to identify and source partnership opportunities
- Structure, negotiate and execute partnership deals with organizations.
- Plan and own monthly/quarterly supply & monetization goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Interface with other UrbanYogi teams like Product, Marketing, and Analytics to drive win-win-win engagements for user.
- Deliver great partner experience (partner NPS)
- Lead the development of a scalable and comprehensive partner management toolkit to reliably meet business goals.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 5+ years with demonstrated achievements in business development and/or partnerships, ideally at a SaaS and HR Tech, Employee benefits company.
- Drive for results: appetite for business impact/execution, strong eye on maximizing opportunity and achieving critical objectives
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making: the ability to use analytics to build partner’s strategy and action plans. Always back up suggestions with data.
- Experienced in SaaS ecosystems with an understanding of the value and mechanics of APIs and integration development; can effectively partner with the technical team both internally and externally.
- Health insurance: Complete health cover for employee and family. Complete health cover for employee and family.
- Competitive espos: When we solve the most important problem of our time, we are rightly rewarded.
- Remote friendly: Work from an Airbnb on the hills, your cosy bed, a WeWork in any urban city or our HQ. Your call.
- Latest gadgets: Have fun and play with the latest tech devices and gadgets.
- Your growth is on us: Knowledge, mind or body. Keep building the growth muscles. We take care of any membership or subscription that helps you achieve the same.
- Internal flexibility: You can start as a data analyst and get into the product, you can start as a marketer and end up in design. We're ok with you growing professionally internally, in unique ways. In fact, we take pride in this.
• Establish goals, analyze growth, and provide accurate progress reports, forecasts, and budgets.
• Ensure company-wide consistency in client service and sales procedures.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives additionally develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Female candidate preferred
- Knowledge and experience of B2B Lead Generation in IT services
- Experience of Cold calling
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:-
- Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM
- Social Networking (LinkedIn)
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate new leads using cold calling, social media, and other relevant lead generation tools.
- Classify hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities.
- Organise and keep the lead status updated in the CRM software
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Responsibilities Implementing business development activities, attending to all relevant business opportunities in International Market for IT Software Industry.
- It would be involved in Business Development Life Cycle, mainly focusing on areas like Cold Calling, Client Interaction International Business Development.
- Generate lead and achieve monthly target.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualifications Any Graduate
- 2 to 4 years of Proven experience working as a business development in Offshore IT Services.
- Excellent English Communication Presentation Skills with pleasing personality.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bid On freelancer, guru, UpWork.
- Lead generation LinkedIn, Xing, AnglList and from other platforms.
- Intermediate in between client and developer.
- Make SRS report for requirement.
- International business development
- Mentor the junior business development executive
- Take ownership for the business growth
Basic Job Description
As a Business Development associate at Deeshay
- You will find multiple ways to generate leads and will drive revenue.
- You will draft and adopt successful strategies to achieve your goals.
- You will plan your short term and long term goals.
- You will plan and execute product demo and meetings with clients from various financial and social backgrounds.
- You will study the local market extensively and approach eligible clients.
- You will travel the city each day, hit the markets, talk with prospects, explain, convince and persuade them towards a successful sales conversion.
- You will work with operations and onboarding teams.
- You will actively share valuable insights from client meetings.
- You will help clients with their queries post onboarding and remain their point of contact throughout. You will also be responsible for the following business transactions.
Who is the new BD associate at Deeshay?
- Someone with two years of experience in sales or BD. (not mandatory if you are hardworking and talented)
- Someone who is up to date with trending tools and industry standards.
- Someone who cuts through leads like a hot knife through butter.
- Someone who is a salesperson at heart - loves the challenge of approaching clients with deals and doesn't take no for an answer.
- Someone who constantly self-audits, learns from mistakes, and designs solutions to problems between sales.
- Someone well aware of meeting etiquette. Has flawless communication skills, resulting in delightful client engagement, also is as patient as a saint.
- Someone who can come up with sales pitches instantly, can find reasons and draw comparisons for better understanding.
- Speaks three or more languages fluently.
- Someone who has a supply of neverending energy and motivation.
- Someone who doesn't back out from challenges and goes out of their comfort zone to get the job done.
Company Domain: Ecommerce.
Company Introduction: Deeshay Ecommerce Technologies Private Limited B2B2C e-commerce services provider based in Bengaluru.
Our vision is to make e-commerce and its potential accessible to MSMEs.