- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careator Technology is an end-to-end service provider for all your Application Development, Recruitment, and Staffing related requirements. Our primary competitive advantage is our ability to provide customized solutions that cover the whole process from beginning to finish. Careator maintains a broad variety of productive partnerships with organizations of the highest tier, and the firm ensures that each of its commercial associates is provided with an effective solution.
The founders of Careator understand that the combination of people and technology is essential to the success of a business. The company places a high premium on its employees and their relationships. This is reflected in the way that it creates its operational and strategic models, how it responds to consumers, how it connects with people, and how it promotes diversity in the workplace and the community.
What will you do?
- Act as senior level escalation point for technical remediation of incidents and service requests.
- Work as L2 resource in AWS Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced which could be related to external interfaces, networking, application and Ubuntu configuration, IIS Configuration, Linux Servers etc.
- Resolving urgent and immediate requests by support team in a vibrant and demanding environment.
- Test upgrades and patches from development team prior to client rollout
- Document the Interface testing and other details, update and complete all handovers.
- Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Do audit of new implemented properties for initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by property.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Strong Linux and Windows Administration skills
- In depth knowledge of the windows servers & Linux servers.
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, Firewall, Infrastructure, SQL and IIS Configuration, Ubuntu Configurations and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills.
- Possess a good understanding of Internet based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.
What you will do-
- Play a critical role in shaping the product & technical vision for the team while working closely with product and business leaders across the company on a regular basis
- Build, lead, develop and coach teams of top technical talent; plan staffing and recruitment decisions
- Nurture a culture of innovation and experimentation
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Improve visibility of the team’s execution to stakeholders, by educating stakeholders on technological context and elevating decision making
- Plan pace of delivery to balance high-growth urgencies while avoiding burnout
- Ownership of the Platform engineering to deliver a better product experience
What you will need-
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years of core software product development experience, with at least 4-5 yrs as a full stack developer
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, operating systems, etc.
- Understanding of at least one front-end framework (Reactjs or similar)
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), CICD, DevOps, containers, Kubernetes, scripting, SQL/NoSQL databases, Agile Methodology
- Passion for building a data-driven culture, growing talent, and hunger for making a big impact
- Experience in Java/Python/Golang
- Experience in a similar role with a high-growth company
at an Ireland-based multinational professional services compan
Purpose of the role:
- Leads project teams to advise, innovate and transform the IT landscape of clients. And also responsible for supporting the end to end sales cycle including the origination of opportunities, development of proposals, client presentations, defining offerings in Cloud Infrastructure landscape.
Below is the Job Description:
- Lead one or more project teams to enable the client to realize business value from latest technologies
- Help our clients navigate/harness disruption within the context of their industry
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
- Grow Accenture TC business, develop market leading capabilities and provide thought leadership in technology consulting services
- Mentor practice team members and lead practice growth initiatives
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of driving large scale digital transformations
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in migrating full suite Enterprise applications like Oracle Apps, Peoplesoft etc. on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting and implementation of Oracle Fusion on Oracle Cloud.
- Ability to advise businesses on lift and shift of their existing on-premise Enterprise application landscape on Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in evaluating between different cloud Infrastructure offerings (e.g. between AWS and OCI landscape)
- Expertise in producing Cloud Architecture solution blueprint and roadmaps.
- Ability to define Migration strategy based on PAAS/IAAS.
- Understanding on Oracle Licensing models on OCI
- TCO analysis for cloud migration
- Ability to conduct go to market initiatives as a Cloud architect
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Demonstrated client facing experience
- Demonstrated experience selling consulting work
- Crafting a value proposition
- Experience in responding to RFP, RFI from clients
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create innovative solutions to key business challenges
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to foresee and mitigate risk
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional storytelling and presentation skills
- Program/project/resource management skills
- Able to manage multiple parallel initiatives/projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work Location: Bangalore
Come Join Qualifyde’s Interviewing world and be part of the next generation of technical interviews.
QUALIFYDE Tech nerds are a network of software professionals, including software development managers, software engineers, and freelancers covering the full technology stack.
Technical Interviews with QUALIFYDE occur 24/7 with candidates located throughout the world
Conduct interviews based on your own availability — whether that be five times a week, 10 times a week, mornings, nights, or weekends.
Utilize the QUALIFYDE Interviewing infrastructure and process to conduct fair, equitable technical interviews in a wide variety of roles.
Who can apply; -
- Software developers/engineers with hands-on coding experience and experience conducting technical interviews
- Strong Communication Skills in English (Oral & Written)
- Stable, Consistent internet connection
- Equipped with a working webcam
Location : Blr /Chennai
Implement new site design and collateral
Fix bugs in the back and front-end
Migrate & integrate content among multiple platforms
Implement & monitor 3rd party scripts and software
Improve usability and site performance
Work with Designers & Online Marketing Team to upgrade websites, daily
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Excellent organizational skills & the ability to prioritize.
Excellent communication skills & the ability to effectively interact with upper management and co-workers.
Strong writing & math skills.
Experience in enterprise level e-commerce (required)
Experience with PHP, Magento, Wordpress, HTML, CSS, Zend, Java Script, Iframes, Jquery, AJAX, APIs (required)
Good knowledge of database concepts and databases such as MySQL.
Magento CERTIFIED (preferred- will have to receive certification otherwise)
Facebook App development experience (preferred)
UX knowledge (a plus)
HTML5 (a plus)
SEO knowledge (a plus)
Mobile experience (a plus)
Roles and Responsibility:
Utilize understanding of Magento's code structure and extension architecture to develop sound technical strategies.
Review, develop and implement innovative features and functionality for tools and modules based on client needs.
Optimize and troubleshoot application code as well as web server configurations.
Ensure seamless migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 as well as integration with enterprise systems or third-party APIs
(Google, Stripe, etc.).
Work with Magento modules, complex architecture, and business logic.
Review commits for quality, security, scalability, and stability before they are committed to the live site.
Collaborating with the offshore team to brainstorm solutions to business needs
Adding technical specs and architecture to the team's specs for new modules and website features
Scoping out Magento Integration projects with external various systems
Exceptional problem solving and client-facing communication skills
Experience with agile methodologies and Git-based source control
Experience interfacing with clients is mandatory
Working with Linux based server configurations
Working with a distributed team
Stress testing and profiling
- Must have basic WordPress troubleshooting skills
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve WordPress issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Hands-on experience with WordPress/PHP/CSS/JS/React.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Taking ownership of the current web based reporting backends of our current solutions/ apps and developing/ stabilizing/ scaling them further as per product plans
- Ensuring development and ongoing growth of a web based content management engine as the central node of our apps and tablet based learning products.
- Licensing, Encryption, Reporting & Analytics for all our products have to be integrated into a single user and licensing management backend.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Deep and Practical experience with Node. JS (primary work component), Firebase, AWS/ Heroku, SQL/ NoSQL Databases with Server side integration.
- 2-3 years of deep hands-on experience with web based solutions, backend development and web development in the above mentioned tech.
- Should have worked on a web based backend in Node.JS for preferably an android app based solution which had scaled to a large number of users.
- Developed, managed and scaled usage/ analytics and reporting of end user based solutions.
- Should have developed and managed APIs.
- Should have practical experience of integrating and managing online payment systems.
- Built and managed online learning platforms with login, video security, online payment and reports.
- Good experience with programming language Python
- Strong understanding and development experience with Golang.
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee & BLE ,LoRa,Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
We are looking for a self motivated and passionate individual, with strong desire to learn and ability to lead. This position is for a Flight Test Engineer, with exposure to building and flying sUAS (RC Multirotors and Fixed wings). See the detailed job description below.
• Plan and execute flight test plans for new software features, electronics, sensors, and payloads.
• Perform hands-on mechanical and electrical integration of new hardware components on the internal fleet of test vehicles for R&D and testing.
• Troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone in the office or in the field. Maintenance of vehicles – keep the fleet ready for flight tests.
• Participate in defining and validating customer workflows and enhancing User experience.
• Coordinate cross-team efforts among FlytBase engineers to resolve issues identified during flight tests.
• Drive collaboration with FlytBase Developer team, Business Development team and Customer Support team to incorporate customer feedback and feature requests into FlytBase’s product development cycle.
• Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications, as well as, improvements in existing applications
• Experience in flight testing and operating/piloting small UAS and/or RC aircraft (both fixed-wing and multirotor systems).
• Experience in using flight-planning and ground control station software.
•Familiarity with UAV platforms, like, Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot and PX4.
•Experience in integrating, operating, and tuning autopilots on a variety of unmanned vehicles.
•Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and UAS sensors.
•Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including assembly, disassembly, testing, troubleshooting.
•Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have
• RF communications fundamentals.
• Passionate about aerial robots i.e. drones.
• Programming languages and scripting for engineering use (C++, C, MATLAB, Python).
As per industry standards.
+ Fast-paced Startup culture
+ Hacker mode environment
+ Great team
+ Flexible work hours
+ Informal dress code
+ Free snacks