About Squareboat Solutions Private Limited
We are in the lookout for a talented copywriter/content writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Working on concepts for creatives
- Researching and organising facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
- Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- 1 to 3 years experience in copy writing,
- excellent communication
- Portfolio is mandatory
- linked in mandatory
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Prior 5-7 years of content writing experience as a content editor, web editor, or a similar role Ability to understand and write about web technologies.
Knowledge about websites and any prior experience managing blogs is a plus.
Ability to write creative, fast, and error-free content Excellent research skills Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Basic knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO and its implementation in writing Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
Ability to work well in a team with a range of creative people
Have an eye for detail Ability to learn
Take complete ownership of the entire blogging process Work on adding CTAs and infographics to the blogs
6 Hessel Rd | London W13 9ES | United Kingdom
JOB TITLE: CONTENT TEAM LEAD
Who Are We?
Raptor Supplies is a leading e-commerce portal offering more than 7,50,000 high-quality MRO products and industrial supplies to SMEs, and large corporate and public-sector organisations in the UK, Ireland, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The company’s offerings include a broad range of abrasives, cleaning tools, electrical equipment, fasteners, hand tools, hardware, lab supplies, lighting solutions, material handling and machining tools from more than 2400 renowned brands across the globe.
What Are We Looking For?
As a Content Lead, you will be responsible for creating content strategies that can help reach our traffic goals; and leading a team of technical writers and sub-editors.
A&M Supplies India Pvt. Ltd.
A 41, L4 Second Floor, Espire Infrastructure
Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate
New Delhi, 110044
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
● Proofread and edit the content written by the team
● Conduct writing or editing sessions for the team, explaining new styles to be adopted, highlighting errors being made and preparing feedback documents on how to embrace our in-house writing style
● Work with the SEO, Catalog and SEM Teams to prepare the daily target pipeline for the Content Team.
● Send daily quantum reports and weekly reports for uploading content on the website.
● Manage the day-to-day workflow and discipline of the Team; set and update targets, and grade the work quality of the Team.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
● A minimum of 2 years of content editing experience
● Prior experience in technical writing, editing or documentation will be preferred
● Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
● Effective working across multiple cross-functional teams
● Proficiency in Google Suite, Asana and WordPress
A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
1- 3 years of experience in technical writing
- coordination and collaboration with the internal teams and concered stakeholders
Roles & Responsibility:
To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
Developing new ideas for web content.
Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
Good written and communication skills.
Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
Excellent time management skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.