Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Hippo Innovations Private Limited
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Love to write?
SoftwareSuggest & CallHippo requires language geeks who can write attractive tech content. The only qualification is the command over language and if you are experienced than it is the cherry on the top!
You can work from your location.
Should Possess following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Ability to write, rephrase and modify unique contents
Should be good at:
- Writing web content for website/ portals from scratch
- Editing and proofreading content once is written
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for client projects based on material supplied by them.
- Research and Conceptualization.
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
- Degree in English.
- Portfolio published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familarity with web applications.
- Excellent english written and able to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tactics, including SEO, EMAIL MARKETING.
- MS Office suite experience
Location : Bangalore
Designation : Content Writer
Job Type : Day / Night Shift - Full Time
Salary: Starting 25K a month
Qualification: Graduate in Mass Communication, Journalism, English, Engineering (BA, MA, B.Tech - 2016,17,18,19 Passout)
Experience: 0-1 Year
"Work From Home may be allowed even in training for some candidates". Interested
We are looking for graduates or postgraduates in journalism or engineering with a very good command of written English.
If you have some experience after graduation or no experience at all, we would like you to consider joining us.
We have several reputed business and technology magazines for U.S. market and have websites for all of them. You will be developing news stories and company stories for both web and print.
If you understand some technology that is great but as long as your curious and are open to explore new frontiers this job is for you.
We have 2 weeks training period in which we will teach you how to develop news stories from press releases, google research and by interviewing U.S. based senior level management staff.
After successful completion of training we pay 25K a month. Once you start to write company stories, you are also entitled to monthly incentives which are on average 10K a month.
We hope you stay and build your career with us, but this could also be a great stepping stone for MNC jobs in Bangalore who are always looking for good content development staff with decent understanding of technology.
Hiring process is fast. It consist of written test and face to face round of interview.
For outer location candidate telephonic round we will conduct.
SiliconMedia Technologies Pvt Ltd.
No. 124, 2nd Floor, Surya Chambers, South Block
Old Airport Main Road, Murugeshpalya, Opp to ISRO,