Role reporting into: Director, UX Strategy and Design
Does this role have direct reports?: No
Collaborate with the product team, in-house designers, and engineers at all stages of the
product development process.
• Plan, research, and produce high-quality product documentation including user manuals,
context-sensitive help, how-to guides, knowledge base articles, FAQs, website content, etc.required by Amagi customers.
• Create product videos, and blog about specific product features.
• Write structured content clearly and concisely that maximizes comprehension and ease of use.
• Research and define UX terminology for various products.
• Write clear, concise, and thoughtful microcopy that supports the product designs and make the interface interactive and intuitive.
• Ensure that the copy resonates with our audiences, reinforces our credibility, and reaches the targeted audience to achieve desired results.
• Research, analyse, and provide usability feedback to the product team.
• Apply audience insights, user research, and brand strategies to develop engaging content.
• Have knowledge of communication style guidelines, user experience and UX writing impact.
• Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone
across Amagi products.
• Develop precise and specific customer-focused copies that makes interactions on the Amagi interface simpler, more human, and more real.
• Play an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design.
• Have empathy for users & understand different needs of users.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Experience in developing product documentation with a strong command of English grammar,a clear writing style, and excellent content organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, rich technical content that presents information in easy-to-understand language.
• Experience in creating structured documentation and knowledge of content management
• Experience working on tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Robohelp, Intercom, etc.
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and Agile-based environment.
• Understanding of a user centred design process and UX writing concepts.
• Ability to create content in a variety of different formats from microcopy to long -form.
• Positive attitude towards receiving and delivering feedback.
• Sense of responsibility to deliver committed projects on time with exceptional quality.
• Independent and self-managed working style and strong team-player.
• Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas.
• Contribute to the development of the content style guide, content strategies, and processes.
• Present your ideas to design and business stakeholders and adapt to feedback.
• Set a scalable copy standard, and drive adherence to UX writing best practices based on
industry standards, internal learnings, branding guidelines, research, and data.
• Own, develop and evangelize copy guidelines and tone of voice.
• Good learning ability to grasp new domains and comfort to understand both depth and breadth across the technology platform(s).
• Good to have – A web-based portfolio of relevant UX writing and conversational design
examples. Link to portfolio must be included on the top of the resume.
Preferred Work Experience: 2-7 years
Education/Qualifications: Any degree with relevant technical writing experience at a software product development company.
About Amagi Media Labs
2. Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation and work closely with technology and business team to make products easier to use. This involves Feature Guides, FAQs, Onboarding Guides, Help Documentation, Troubleshooting Guides, Training Manuals, Release Notes and other documentation.
3. Design infographics, develop feature walkthrough videos and other engaging content to impart product knowledge to various stakeholders.
4. Audit and update the content regularly to ensure relevance with incremental product feature releases, customer use cases, support issues and other internal developments.
5. Execute the Content Calendar by building and delivering on the roadmap set by the management.
6. Work closely with the creative teams to represent the content in the most suitable visual format.
7. Suggest ways to further improve the quality of the documentation.
2. Exceptional technical writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
3. Demonstrable active presence in online communities such as blogs, discussion forums, LinkedIn articles, Tweets, Quora answers.
4. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable to users in the form of text, images, videos, infographics.
5. Ability to identify issues, challenges, and gaps associated with the content.
6. Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality product collaterals.
7. Passion for technology, communication and strong understanding of the industry and organization’s mission.
8. Basic understanding of web technologies and programming languages to publish viral tech blogs.
9.Excellent command over written and verbal communication
Adept at Multitasking, creative thinking and working independently.
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will produce high-quality documentation that
contributes to overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech
writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product
managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. You get to work
with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks
everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product
and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is
appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing
• Create and maintain the information architecture
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3 Years of experience in technical content writing
• Knowledge of IT services, Mobile Platforms and Mobility Solutions
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures
• Excellent written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Exceptional and proven written communication and organization skills
• Flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities
• Ability to work independently on projects with little supervision
• Excellent time management
• Effective communicator
• Team player
TIFIN is a fintech company that builds engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. By leveraging the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology, the company strives to make investing a more engaging experience and a powerful driver of financial wellbeing.
This role will help to bridge the gap between the technical and consumer face of the company by converting complex information into simple and easy-to-understand language that is user facing. You will work in collaboration with designers, copywriters, product managers, analytics, and developers to create content that will be used for a range of products, all geared towards making investing a more engaging and customer driven experience.
Type of position: Full time, min 3 years of copywriting experience
Preferred areas: Finance, investing, technical writing
What you will do:
- Deliver clean, professional copy that is true to brand voice and communicates powerful product narratives
- Translate complicated concepts into simplified and streamlined content that is easy to understand and engaging for users
- Ability to think strategically to identify gaps in communication and make appropriate suggestions
- Collaborate with team members to develop consistent messaging
- Ability to create content for projects with quick turnaround times
- Ability to create and manage complex copy documents that will be used by product owners, designers and engineers
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with using software such as MS Word, Excel
- Ability to use Figma to better collaborate with design
Roles and responsibilities:
- Can put together a content strategy from scratch
- Excellent written skills in English
- Responsible for producing high-quality engaging content for websites, Blogs and designing content for social media.
- Candidates will have to assist the team of Product Managers and Developers in the documentation of content based on product briefs.
- Work on Client proposal and Statement of Work (SoW).
- Work on the NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) templates etc.
- Ability to research new testing topics and write engaging content.
- Should be able to create new JDs for the software testing roles.
- Basic knowledge in the field of software testing like Functional Testing, Automation testing, Performance Testing, and other Software Testing Tools is required.
- The candidate must be passionate about technology content and SEO with the ability to create plagiarism free and SEO-friendly content.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies
- Should be comfortable in using proofreading tools like Grammarly, ProWritingAid, Hemingway App etc.
- Experience in using excel, google sheets, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Sending Weekly newsletters and realigning content based on customer feedback.
- Ability to connect with prospects through Linkedin Sales Navigator to nurture leads further
- Research and create articles and blogs for the website:
- Linkedin: Create, update business articles and participate in business groups
- Quora: Update answers and articles
- Facebook: Create, update articles and participate in local groups
- Youtube: Optimise the videos
- Instagram: Casual updates about FG
- Coordinating content, maintaining aesthetics and technical tags
- Make outbound calls to the clients to follow up on leads generated
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Proofread marketing collaterals before it goes live
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred.
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.
- Experience- 5-10years
- Salary -5-15lpa
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Two to four years- experience writing
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
Job location - Sector-48, Gurgaon
Working Days - 6, (fixed off)
Shift Timings - General Timings (Day Shift)
Salary - up to 4 lac CTC
Company - clicbrics.com
Industry - Real Estate
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
Location : Bangalore
Designation : Content Writer
Job Type : Day / Night Shift - Full Time
Salary: Starting 25K a month
Qualification: Graduate in Mass Communication, Journalism, English, Engineering (BA, MA, B.Tech - 2016,17,18,19 Passout)
Experience: 0-1 Year
"Work From Home may be allowed even in training for some candidates". Interested
We are looking for graduates or postgraduates in journalism or engineering with a very good command of written English.
If you have some experience after graduation or no experience at all, we would like you to consider joining us.
We have several reputed business and technology magazines for U.S. market and have websites for all of them. You will be developing news stories and company stories for both web and print.
If you understand some technology that is great but as long as your curious and are open to explore new frontiers this job is for you.
We have 2 weeks training period in which we will teach you how to develop news stories from press releases, google research and by interviewing U.S. based senior level management staff.
After successful completion of training we pay 25K a month. Once you start to write company stories, you are also entitled to monthly incentives which are on average 10K a month.
We hope you stay and build your career with us, but this could also be a great stepping stone for MNC jobs in Bangalore who are always looking for good content development staff with decent understanding of technology.
Hiring process is fast. It consist of written test and face to face round of interview.
For outer location candidate telephonic round we will conduct.
SiliconMedia Technologies Pvt Ltd.
No. 124, 2nd Floor, Surya Chambers, South Block
Old Airport Main Road, Murugeshpalya, Opp to ISRO,
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.
1. Excellent oral and written skills in English and creative writing
4. Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
5. Create engaging content for website, including web pages, product description, seo content, blog entries, articles, etc.
7. Provide content support for search engine, social media etc.
10. Ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
13. Effectively lead a team of 3-4 content trainees to deliver targets on time.