Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Technical Support L2 - Windows Server" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai/Pune !!!
Position: Technical Support L2 - Windows Server
Must Have Skills
Experience Level: 3+ Years
External Skills And Expertise
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Document partner interaction, troubleshooting, and results in a clear and concise manner
- Track the status of deployment for each partner site or location for easy communication with partners
- Engages partners in the deployment of Company Automate & Command agents
- Engages partners in the removal of pre-existing RMM agents where necessary
- Independently provide and implement solutions based on partner and end-user needs
- Analyze, test, and modify deployment methods based upon partners unique environmental requirements
- Interact with partners and end-users to provide support via phone & ticketing system
- Troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software deployment and installation errors
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Meet posted metrics for performance
- Assist in the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations
Employment Mode: Permanent Opportunity
Work Mode: Work from office
Shift: 24*7 Rotational Shift
Mumbai - Andheri
Pune - Hinjewadi Phase 2
Job Description for Remote HelpDesk Tech Support (for major Laptop/Desktop work, and minor Server work)
The HelpDesk Technician is responsible for handling first-level/second-level support of service requests. This relates to all technology that the customer is using. This will include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and client applications, specific hardware, and software.
The technician must be able to support remote-work applications.
Strong interpersonal skills are required. This includes verbal and written communication skills, active listening, telephony, and customer care.
End Clients: USA based Universities and Banks
Applications to be supported: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Networking like WiFi, VPN, applications, etc
Required Soft Skills: Fluent Spoken English skills (mandatory). Experience with USA-based customers is mandatory.
Required Exp: Minimum 2 years in Helpdesk Desktop Support
Requirements of Infrastructure for Work From Home (until Covid19): Excellent internet connection at home (4G and broadband), own good-condition Laptop, electricity backup, and quiet room to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Tickets/Case Management
- Accurately recording the scope of the issue/request and logging into ServiceNow the information.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts/notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Escalation of Tickets to the next level.
Providing technical assistance for questions and problems including:
- Troubleshooting Microsoft’s Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Troubleshooting skills with the following operating Systems including Windows 10 (required), Windows 7 (required) and Mac O/S (basic troubleshooting only)
- Video Conferencing Solutions including Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Mobile Device support for ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile
- Other client applications like Learning Management Systems
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues:
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Unable to connect to the Wireless (WiFi)
- Unable to connect to the Internet
- Unable to connect to the corporate network (VPN)
- Unable to connect to any application.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, and Remote Work.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Understand processes in company systems by completing assigned training materials
- Creating/updating knowledgeable articles, and training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
Location - #Mohali
- #ActiveDirectory Domain, #GroupPolicies , #Domaincontroller migration and upgrades.
- File and Print sharing, #NTFS permissions. #FileServer #migrations .
- #MicrosoftExchange or #Office365 messaging, #Outlook Configurations.
- Knowledge of Data #Backups , Backup Strategies, Experience on #backuptools will be an additional advantage.
- Basic knowledge of #Routers , #Firewalls , NAT, #VPN configuration #Sonicwalll preferable.
- Knowledge and working experience on #TicketingSystems & #RemoteAdministration tools.
- Good #DesktopTroubleshooting experience.
- #AntiVirus installations and #Troubleshooting .
- Knowledge of #DHCP , #DNS Management.
- Ticketing tool and #RMM tool #Labtech , #Kaseya , #Autotask (Experience preferred).
Role - Technical Activation Consultant
Experience - 4 to 8 years
Location - Gurgaon, Delhi
Qualifications - B.E / B.Tech / BCA / BSc-IT
About our client :
Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose built for the hospitality market and other dynamic scheduling environment.
We support hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more with our innovative web-based and mobile software suite. Some of the chains they work with include Hilton, Rosewood, Shangri La, Accor, IHG, Hoxton, Corinthia, Oetker Collection etc. They are a small but growing team, and you'll have opportunities to express yourself and make meaningful contributions to our products and the company.
- Lead technical projects, installation, and configuration for all new customers through a team of technical consultants
- Liaise with vendors for scheduling interface tests and ensure project timelines are honored.
- Collaborate with the IT Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, and off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and flag any technical issues in time.
- Document the Interface testing and other details, and update and complete all handovers.
- Do an audit of newly implemented properties for the initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by the property.
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced which could be related to external interfaces, networking, applications, etc.
- Coordinate with an engineering group for installation-related issues.
- Provide Level 2 support for any production-related technical issues.
Technical Competencies you'll possess :-
- In-depth knowledge of Windows servers and strong Windows Administration skills.
- Good understanding of Networking, Firewall, Infrastructure, SQL, and IIS Configuration.
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills and solution mindset for repetitive issues.
- Possess a good understanding of Internet-based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc
• Bachelor’s in computer science or relevant technical fields.
• Understanding the steps in each migration and run it on demand. • Should be able to validate migrations from the platform UI plus the databases (basic understanding of database queries is a plus). • Should be able to write scripts to validate some data during migrations as and when required. • Coordinating with Dev and QA team. Dev team to get the fixes when something they cannot solve and QA to get the overall certification. • Work effectively, they will have to understand the application well. • Programming skills in any one language is must.
Should be ready for rotational night shifts.
Job Location: Bangalore
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Administer Microsoft 365 Enterprise Mobility and Security suite + Intune
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Functional & operational understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft Intune or Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Functional knowledge of Active Directory security groups
- Experience with configuring Microsoft 365 security policies
- Ability to troubleshoot issues related to Windows 10 operating systems
- Basic hardware troubleshooting skills
- Eager to learn and apply new technologies and tools to get the job done
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good communications skills to be able to communicate with people to understand and comprehend underlying issues
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA/MCSE/MS-101 Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Network configuration and management
- Fortinet firewall configuration
- Operating systems - Windows Server/Windows Client.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Windows OS and application related issues.
- Infrastructure technologies - AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, IIS
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite
-Strong foundation of Networking Principles.
- Web servers like Apache/Tomcat
Job Description : As a L3 Product Support, you will need to :
- Should have a minimum of 4+ years of L2 / L3 level Support experience.
- Should be able to interface with the customer's IT teams.
- Should have very good communication skills.
- The candidate should have a good understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory, Databases like Oracle/MSSQL, LDAP, J2EE web servers like Apache/Tomcat, SSL connectivity.
- Flexible and open to traveling as he/she may need to frequently travel to customer locations.