- Strong technical knowledge in software, hardware, and networking
- Prior experience in Customer service or call center environment
- IP protocol and network experience highly desirable
- Working knowledge of NetApp technical systems (6 months or more)
- Strong understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and external connectivity
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Process knowledge, assessment, design and documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available weekends
- Languages: B2 English
2. Backend, data entry experience (experience of working with Govt. Municipal project plus)
3 experts in the products that their company manufactures and develops.
4. find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties.
5. Filing reports regarding product problems.
6. Researching technical issues.
7. Managing and processing customer orders
8. Walking customers through solutions
9. Reviewing product change requests
10. Learning about product updates and new technologies etc.
Compensation: 15K NTH-25K NTH (depending upon current CTC & experience)
Experience- 1.3 yeras
Role 1 year contractual role
Who has worked on Kubernetes & Terraform + having exp on client services.
Exp - 5 to 7yrs
GCP Senior Cloud Engineer:
- GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine)
- GCE or VMs (Google Compute Engine)
- CloudSQL (for supported DB Engines)
- VPC (VPN and other network services)
- GCS (Google Cloud Storage)
- Load Balancing
- Cloud Build
- StackDriver and other monitoring and troubleshooting services
- Audit Logs
- Google App Engine
- Security related services of GCP
- Command over the OS (Linux & Windows) is must
- Excellent communication skills
Abmiro Solutions is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled Customer Success Executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. He/She must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2020 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Customer Success Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Work timing: UK shift - 3:30 pm IST to 1:30 am IST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns.
Key Responsibilities :
Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices
Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service and internal management tools
Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
Technical Skills – Must Have:
Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac)
Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
Worked on log collection and analyzing tools
Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
Nice To Have :
Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis etc
Should have basic experience in understanding help docs and articles.
Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows & Mac) can be an added advantage.
Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Quick learner and versatile.
Flexible to work in different shifts
Excellent Email communication is a must.
An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of technical support team. You will be responsible for solving technical problems to ensure uptime. You will assist customers with their technical issues and questions around specific technology, including configuration and tuning and performance. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
- Be the First point of contact for support queries
- Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Provide support for installation and configuration.
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
- Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
Team Lead (L3 Technical Support)
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated technical leads to lead the product L3 technical support teams. As a Technical Lead for L3 team, your duties will primarily be working with the customer success department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. You will also be involved in directing team members and identifying/managing risk in collaborations with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to gain extensive knowledge of PierianDx products (includes user workflow, user needs, end-to-end workflow, product architecture and design), problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices and the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science or related
Total years of experience - 6 to 13
- Must have experience in leading technical small to medium size teams.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Should be an outstanding programmer with 5 to 8 years of experience in PierianDx product-related technologies (e.g. AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, microservices, Node.JS, React/Angular, SQL as well as No-SQL Databases, basics of Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins.
- Soft skills: Good Communication, Active listening, Influencing, Challenge self and team Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook. Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience in developing software for medical devices (ISO 13485/IEC 62304)
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience using Test Driven Development processes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Take ownership of providing technical support to the customer success team (for the issues they could not resolve in L1/L2). Examine potential areas for Service Improvement and recommend solutions/proposals to Product Management
- Work with Customer Success management and be aware of implementation projects and timelines; coordinate with project/program managers to plan and support release activities.
- Interact with internal and cross teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Develop, coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Pieriandx product & customer success teams.
- Provide technical leadership - Lead and prioritize the Application/Technical Support team’s workload. Guide team members to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application by regular monitoring, performance tuning and testing activities
- Ensure compliance with SDLC processes defined at organization level to meet quality goals set at product level. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem & Incident Management
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems
- Plans conduct and lead assignments generally involving moderate, high-budgeted projects or more than one project.
- Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines.
- Assists in training, work assignment and checking of less experienced developers.
- Serves as a technical consultant to leaders in the IT organization and functional user groups. Subject matter expert in one or more technical programming specialties; employs expertise as a generalist of a specialist.
- Performs estimation efforts on complex projects and tracks progress.
- Works on the highest level of problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Documents evaluate, and researches test results; documents evolution of testing scripts for future replication.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
Detailed Job Description:
- Should have experience in Development, Configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform running in Cloud Computing Environments.
- Should work on developing custom objects, custom fields, role-based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, VF Components, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Should implement security and sharing rules at an object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of the organization. Also should have knowledge of creating various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Should have good experience in design and develop Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Should involve in Unit Testing, Test Coverage, and Code Review.
- Should have experience working with Force.com IDE version 23.0, Eclipse IDE, and salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of their own work as well as the work of the development team.
- Development responsibilities include doing code review/bug analysis, analyzing development and impacts.
- The candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Own the lifecycle of users from on-boarding, setup, to the day-to-day support, including serving as front-line for issues on the ongoing engagements.
- Crafting delightful user experiences around user on-boarding and support, such as ticketing, support channels, and customer communications.
- Tracking metrics and measurements of user engagement and behavior.
- Crafting well-written user-facing communications and documentation.
- Translating user feedback and needs to well-scoped requirements, and collaborating with Engineering to deliver them.
- For the first 6-9 months, expect a lot of hands-on, detail-oriented work, often requiring your exposure to other areas like sales/account management, including occasionally plugging in on for other functions.
- In the mid-to-long-term, expect an increasing amount of specialization into a deeper role, with the possibility of eventually building and scaling a team.