1. Should have understanding of Information Technology.
2. Should have good English Communication Skills
3. Engineeing or IT Education.
4. 0 to 12 months of Experience.
5. Should be confortable to work from Home ( anywhere in India )
6. Should have fast Internet connection and own PC / Laptop
About IKIGAI ENABLERS
We are a Singapore-headquartered Talent Fulfilment company that focuses on enabling Individuals to find their IKIGAI by providing best-inc-lass opportunities with best-in-class Employers. (IKIGAI is a Japanese concept that means “a reason for being”. To find it, everyone needs to undertake a journey of self-discovery.)
We constantly look at how to make things better - for the clients who depend on us, and the stakeholders who rely on them. Our client list speaks for itself. In a short span of time, we’ve worked with top-tier technology companies with a win-win partnership approach and dedication at the core of every engagement.
Our key differentiators:
- Strong understanding of the SINGAPORE TALENT MARKETPLACE & sectoral requirements.
- Our singular focus on raising productivity through improved quality and efficiency by enabling customers to focus on their core business activities.
- Specialised in needs analysis and solutioning for both large and small enterprises.
- Alliances / Partnerships with best-in-class industry participants for technology enabled talent solutions
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator you’ll be overseeing and coordinating the administration of the Talent Acquisition department, making sure all candidates, processes and procedures are up to date.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the organised person everyone needs in their life, making life for both my colleagues and candidates smooth, effective and efficient.”
What you will really be doing
Coordinating and managing all administrative tasks related to the Talent Acquisition department, including Zoom/Face to Face interviews, tests, and any other ad-hoc admin tasks.
Reviewing and replying to general enquiries.
Assistance with the input of data for analytics within the department.
Support arranging recruitment events.
General administrative support for other departments when needed.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in an administrative role
Some team leading / mentoring experience
Experience in recruitment administration is a plus but it’s not required
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
Self starter attitude, proactive
Passion for games is a plus
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Familiarize yourself with all services offered by our company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience with Using portal Upwork, PPH, Freelance
- Candidate from IT Background, Good knowledge. of IT Technologies. (WordPress, PHP, Shopify)
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
Abmiro Solutions is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled Customer Success Executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. He/She must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2020 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Customer Success Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Work timing: UK shift - 3:30 pm IST to 1:30 am IST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
- Smart & quick learners.
- Min 12th Pass
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in computer operation
- Age between 18-22 years
WALK-INTERVIEWS FOR DATA ENTRY EXECUTIVES!!!
Selected Candidates will get immediate joining.
Note: Only interested candidates can Walk-in for Interviews
Job Location - Visakhapatnam
Open Positions: 80 (Please pass this Message to all your Friends / Relatives who are looking for a Job and also share in your whatsapp Groups.
Interview Timings: 11 AM to 2 PM
Interview Date: Interviews Happen every day (Monday – Friday)
Please mention my name on the resume while coming for an interview.
Industry Name: US Title Insurance
Company Name: IDA Automation Pvt, Ltd
Job Type: Data Process Executive
Skill Set Required – Net Speed 30 – 35 wpm & 95% accuracy is Mandate.
Language – Basic English Comprehension which mean person should able to speak and understand the language.
Qualification –Under Graduates Any Graduates & (Inter / Diploma/ ITI)
B.Tech 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018 is eligible.
Note: Post Graduation are not eligible.
Job Timings: 2 shifts (Day 7 Am – 6 Pm which mean in this bracket 9 hours they need to work & Night (9 PM – 6 AM)
Food / Transport and Accommodations are not provided by Company.
Gender: Both Male & Female are Eligible. (Night Shift is Mandate for Both)
Age: 30 or Below
CTC per annum): 1, 43000 (Take Home: 9,382)
Night shift allowance: 1200 (Approx)
Six days working
No Indian Holidays.
Job Type: Full Time (Work for Home is not available)
* Carry all the documents Xerox Copy (Resume/10th/Inter/Aadhar/Pan Card) while coming for the Interview
Note: We don’t Charge anything from the candidates.
Please walk-in directly to below venue with all documents. (No Call/ No MSG)
Contact Persons: Sarat Kumar
Landmark: Opp to Wipro
IDA Automation Pvt, Ltd
Gate No: 2, First Floor,
Tech Mahindra Hub/ Tech Smart Building,
Visakhapatnam - 530013