1. Backend : Core Java, Spring Boot, Micro services, Hibernate/JPA, Data Structure and
Algorithms and Restful Web Services
3. Data base : MySQL
4. Version Control Tool : Git
5. Cloud Service : AWS
Commercial experience using the Full stack Java Development
Should be strong on basics of core Java - Basic Oops concepts, String,
Collections, Exceptions, Interface, Inheritance
Spring Family - Spring Boot, Spring Core
Experience in creating Micro service using REST & Spring Boot
Should be familiar with UI HTML, CSS, Java Script, Vue.JS framework
Hands on experience on Oracle or SQL Server database
Knowledgeable in AWS cloud.
Agile Experience: Should be able to understand Scrum ceremonies and able to
demonstrate experience on Agile
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About vistas learning
About the Role
A DevOps Engineer in Snappymob configures, monitors, and manages the Cloud Management service. You should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our clients and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with the best practices and company security policies.
- Configures the AWS cloud management service and uses tools to monitor and manage their services carefully.
- Manages the full AWS Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation, and Security.
- Works with customers, solution architects, and product teams to drive migrations.
- Assists in the execution of migration discovery workshops with large enterprise customers.
- Maintains Data Integrity, Data Recovery, and access control while you use the AWS application platform.
- More than 2 years of working experience in DevOps and cloud management.
- Strong proficiency in AWS services and migrations.
- Ability to think critically, analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Experience with AWS cloud migrations.
- Possesses AWS certifications in solution architecting or DevOps.
- Experience with managing CI/CD and deployment of services to the cloud.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration solutions (eg: Docker and Kubernetes)
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality by creating impactful digital products. Our clients span from startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
By pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering, we strive to help our clients achieve success – while providing them with honest, no-nonsense advice.
Visit us at snappymob.com to find out more about what we do.
We are looking for skilled Full stack Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and scaling our server-side application logic using Python and related frameworks. As a full-stack developer, you will work closely with front-end developers, data scientists, and project managers to develop scalable and reliable software solutions.
Developing and maintaining server-side application logic using Python and related frameworks
Designing and implementing APIs and web services using RESTful principles
Collaborating with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Designing and implementing efficient database schemas and queries
Developing and maintaining automated testing and deployment pipelines
Ensuring high performance and scalability of software applications
Having knowledge of Node.js will be added advantage
Troubleshooting and debugging software issues
Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in backend development
Strong experience with Python and related frameworks such as Flask, Django, or Pyramid
Proficient understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
If you are a passionate Backend Python Developer with a strong desire to work on complex, challenging problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Analyze business requirements and develop software solutions to meet those needs
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Test software solutions to ensure they meet performance, scalability, and reliability requirements
- Debug and troubleshoot issues in the software
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in Python development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in developing applications using Python, Django, DRF or FastAPI.
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Trading in stocks, forex, futures etc.
- Knowledge of automated trading
- Experience with Different Trading Platforms
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Yearly bonus
- Performance-based bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mondeal heights, SG Highway, Ahmedabad - 380015, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 1-3 years (Required)
Who Are We?
ALTRES, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii (USA) and in existence since 1969, is working on industry leading products for the HR industry. We are looking for web developers with the right skills and experience to join our growing team. Altres Technologies is looking for techies that will appreciate a dynamic, creative and competitive work environment, that pairs perfectly with the stability and support of a successful organization with 4 decades of satisfied customers in the market.
Website- www.altres.in / www.altres.com
About the Role:
What Would You Do At Altres?
1. Translate software requirements into workable programming code.
2. Work with Team members, discuss technical solutions with them
3. Participate actively in scrum meetings
4. Conduct code reviews for peers.
5. Perform coding, get it reviewed by other members of the team.
6. Collaborate with Development, QA, and Product Management teams for implementation
7. Mentor team members and guide them when needed.
8. Ability to self-direct, work without supervision and balance multiple duties.
What Do You Need For The Job?
1. Strong technical background with good understanding of product development life cycle.
2. Expertise in full stack application design and development across all relevant form factors – smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc.
3. 7+ years of experience building web applications using J2EE (JSP, Servlets) and Core Java.
5. Proficient in MySQL or another RDBMS variant with 2+ years of experience building and interfacing with the database.
6. Good know-how of modern frameworks.
7. Keen understanding of user experience and user interface design.
8. Familiarity with Agile software development processes including Scrum.
9. Experience with JIRA or similar issue & project tracking tool.
What’s In It for You?
1. Competitive salary and benefits
2. Opportunity to work for both front end and back end processes
3. Great learning and development opportunities
4. Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect
Role: Application Architect
- Understand requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, and devise end to end approach and strategy to modernizeapplications
- Plan, Design, and develop architectures for highly available, scalable, and secure enterprise systems
- Ideate and drive automation, lead PoVs point of view / PoCs Proof of concept/lead in the development of minimal viable product
- Identify risks, and issues, and work on a mitigation plan
- Able to review enterpriseapplicationportfolios and be able to provide application rationalization and modernization strategies
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define, and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for anapplicationor group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for work requests.
- Highly experienced withapplicationarchitecture capabilities with cloud-native architectures, microservices, and serverless architectures
- Understanding of Domain-driven design, Event-drivearchitecture
- Equipped with in-depth experience in developingapplicationswith either PHP/Python or databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have good documentation and presentation skills
- Candidate should be a team player and must be able to collaborate and network with different teams
- Highly motivated and should work with minimum supervision and unclear requirements
UWorld is a worldwide leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations.
We are seeking Senior .NET Developers (Full-Stack) who are passionate about creating excellent backend microservices, and rich UI/UX and enjoy taking on new challenges. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end development, testing, deployment, and support of web apps, microservices, and back-end databases for our online test delivery platform and various Test Prep applications.
- Develop and test end-to-end web applications and microservices
- Build responsive user interface (UI) screens that scale across all devices (Phone, Tablet, and Computer)
- Develop new back-end infrastructure and related features directly impacting the future of our product
- Work with a small team of experienced and talented developers in developing modern web applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and usability.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, features, and any other development activities in the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced environment
- Employ best practices for code sharing and development to ensure common code base abstraction across all applications
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-10 years of experience in developing web applications using Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc.).
- Proficient with Front-End User Interface (UI) development using Angular/NodeJS/React
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming using .NET framework/.NET Core
- Experience with integration of Gateway APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with creating and publishing REST services
- Exposure to Microservices architecture
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS) is preferred
- Good skills of system architecture planning
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback
About First PrinciplesWe are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our design team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/">https://firstprinciples.io/
We at First Principles are looking for a trustworthy and proactive WordPress Developer with minimum 3 years of Web Development experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Requirement analysis and discussion with Stakeholders
- Provide user experience based on UX design principles
Requirement & Skills :
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML, GraphQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- 3+ years of experience as Wordpress developer
- Experience in Digital Marketing Agencies/Studio
ground running. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software
development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
1. 3-5 years of exp in building web applications using PHP (Laravel framework)
2. Very good in build rich UI using HTML/CSS and Jquery
3. Good understanding of databases like MySQL, postgresql etc
1. Write “clean”, well-designed code
2. Produce detailed specifications
3. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and
4. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
5. Follow industry best practices
6. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessar
Position : Full-stack developer
Work Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Work Location : Chennai
Skills Required: Java, HTML , CSS ,Angular,Springboot
- Experience in Core Java and J2EE
- Good hands-on experience in working with Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
- Should have working experience on Web Services, and Database design.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5 ReactJS is needed.
- Knowledge in NOSQL databases and analytics will be an advantage.
- Analyze, Design & develop features in product
- Code review of team members/peers
3-4 years of PHP, MySQL development experience
Minimum 1 year of Drupal 8 development experience
Experience in developing custom module and themes in Drupal 8
Good to have experience in panel-based theme development
Basic knowledge of Git
Basic knowledge of HTML5, JS and CSS
Basic knowledge of Linux system to deploy code on the test server