- Software Engineering
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance for a market leader in the logistics industry
- Partner with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
- Research new technologies and tools that enable building the next generation of our services
- Provide technology leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence
- Product Delivery
- Partner with product managers to define and execute on the feature roadmap
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Coordinate with various cross functional teams on planning and execution
- Maintaining automated build / test / deployment environments
- Software Engineering
- Should have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Java, Ruby, Kotlin, Python, Node or Go for large scale applications
- Deep knowledge of one of the programming languages they have experience in
- Proficient in OOP and Design Patterns, experience with functional programming would be a plus
- Data modelling experience in Relational Databases
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Product Delivery
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency
- Well versed in working with agile methodologies which includes phases such as design, development, code review, testing and release management
- Ability to have worked in a CI/CD environment, with hands on experience with Git or any similar source code management tools
- Product Maintenance
- Experience troubleshooting server performance issues such as memory tuning, GC tuning, resource leaks
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high quality design
- 5+ years of experience in professional Web Development
- Proven software development experience in Core PHP, Codeigniter, WordPress; Laravel is a plus.
- Must have 2+ yrs experience in VueJs.
- Experience in ReactJs, NodeJs is a plus.
- Excellent Software Design and Architecting capabilities
- Complete familiarity and expertise in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Expertise in third party API integration - payment gateways, Storage, Streaming services, etc.
- Complete familiarity and experience working with JSON / XML and REST API structure
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment technologies such as Bitbucket, Jenkins and Git
- AWS/Google Cloud Deployment is a must; Devops capability is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Sound Database experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL experience
- A sound knowledge of Object-Oriented (OOPS) Programming & Design Pattern.
- Agile and Iterative (TDD) development expertise.
- Working days: 6 Days (Alternate Saturday are off)
- Timing: Normal day shift
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- Budget: (Depends on the candidature)
Job Description :
Location- Permanent Work from home
Immediate joiners preferred
Note:- People who want to restart their career may also apply.
PS : The candidate should be able to communicate well
It is not just a technology company. We are a solutions company that uses technology as an enabler. We offer predictable delivery time and predictable cost with a focus on your outcome and needs. We do this by making otherwise unpredictable nature of transformational journey, a predictable one.
We believe in recognizing & sharing failures early in order to deliver with reduce leakages. With this philosophy and our unique ability to blend technologies, we have delivered value to several clients such as CTK Cosmetics, TravelSouq, WEM APAC, GEOSPOC, AREA 51 and. Many more are digitizing their journey to transformational adoption and we would love to be a part of your success story too.
- Expert software implementation and automated testing
- Promoting development standards, code reviews, mentoring, knowledge sharing
- Improving our Agile methodology maturity
- Product and feature design, scrum story writing
- Build, release, and deployment automation
- Product support & troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience as a Java
- Should have a deep understanding of Enterprise/Distributed Architecture patterns and should be able to demonstrate the relevant usage of the same
- Turn high-level project requirements into application-level architecture and collaborate with the team members to implement the solution
- Strong experience and knowledge in Spring boot framework and microservice architecture
- Solid demonstrated object-oriented software development experience with Java, SQL, Maven, relational/NoSQL databases, and testing frameworks
- Strong working experience with developing RESTful services
- Should have experience working on Application frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, AOP
- Ability to take up tasks independently and willing to be an individual contributor when required
- Working experience or knowledge of Scrum/Kanban and SAFe agile processes
- Should have an excellent communication skill (Verbal & Oral)
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Angular, React/Redux (or Similar Technology)
RESTfull API integration
Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
Knowledge and understanding of working in AWS environments
Experience in full-stack development (with a passion)
RDBMS and Document Database
Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodology
Exposure to Continues Integration (CI/ CD) Devops, AWS
Version control systems like Git/ TFS
- 2+ years of experience on Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate in medium to large-scale projects
- Must have experience with at least some flavours of both SQL (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (Kafka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, NoSQL distributed cache system, DynamoDB etc), datastores in production
- Must have experience with Kafka or similar message queue systems in production
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership
- Should be able to groom juniors and take them to the next level
Exposure to Angular would be an added advantage
Should be willing to work in challenging environment for a start up company