- Making UI wireframe, project flow. Designing and integrating UI.
- Collaborating closely with UX and UI team members to iterate and consider the gameplay implications of the design and the overall player experience.
- Making scenes/ levels/ environments in Unity.
- Developing 2D and 3D templates for mobile and PC, multi-screen and immersive formats.
- Profiling game performance and applying art optimization techniques
- Putting yourself in the driving seat to tackle and solve problem from the players perspective.
- Always thinking to drive quality work.
- Creating animations and FX for use in the games UI.
- Profiling and optimizing the user-interface to help improve performance.
- Working with the lead artist and programmers to implement, structure and maintain the games front-end and user interfaces.
What you need to have:
- A background in Games, App or Web Development is highly recommended.
- Knowledge of Unity game engine.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Animate.
- Basic understanding of 3D and 2D packages highly advantageous.
- Illustration skills to help develop UI assets when required.
- High degree in confidence in layout theory using anchor points, slicing and scaling, aspect ratios, layering and data driven design.
- Familiarity with modelling and texturing methods.
- Strong understanding of modern rendering techniques.
- Basic knowledge in node-based logic systems such as Shadergraphs, Kismet/ Blueprints.
- Can do- attitude with confidence in your ability to work to a design spec/ brief whilst able to use your own intuition to fill in gaps.
- An open approach to collaboration and feedback from others.
- 3D software knowledge like, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Max, Blender3D is a plus.
- C# coding knowledge is a big plus.
An Ideal candidate would Have hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag and Web Engage and provide measurable solutions with experience in executing and optimizing direct response campaigns through keyword footprint, bidding, experience testing, and targeting
- Analyze external and internal customer data using database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools and gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition and provide insights
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters and track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Post graduate degree in a quantitative discipline from a reputed institute is preferred or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics
- Has worked with huge marketing budgets and high growth campaigns
- Should have experience with PowerPoint Presentations
- Should be very comfortable using G-suite and Google products
- Prior experience in a Start-up
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in the D2C space
- Excellent communication in English language (written and spoken)
- An eye for detail along with high benchmarks for quality
- Great people skills! and team management skills
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Lead of Creative, you will be setting an example to the rest of the creative team in producing imaginative, engaging assets for the PC & console department’s signed games releases. You’ll also lead, nurture and manage the Creative team.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make Kwalee’s PC and Console games marketing look incredible”
What you will really be doing
- Managing, nurturing and developing the creative talent in your team and leading by example.
- Creating dynamic and static graphics for our released, and upcoming PC and Console games;
- Iterating on designs, assets, layouts, etc, in response to PCC team members, testing, developer feedback or external consumer feedback;
- Strategising, conceptualising and designing projects for marketing campaigns with other PCC department heads & leads.
- Executing imaginative, appealing projects with great attention to detail and to deadlines.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be leading an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading and managing a busy, deadline-driven creative services team providing assets for PC and console games;
- Expertise with Photoshop & other Adobe products, Maya, Unity, etc;
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work collaboratively and positively with other PCC dept team members;
- A keen eye for layout, design, typography and colour;
- Ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for our marketing materials and campaigns;
- Capacity to manage multiple projects at once and deliver to deadlines in a fast-paced, creative team;
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, able to give and receive constructive feedback;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Passion for PC and console games, plus animation experience, a plus.
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance;
- Creative Wednesdays!(get a chance to suggest games every Wednesday);
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays;
- Hybrid working model available depending on the department and the role;
- Relocation support available;
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours;
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards;
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across
channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the
campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization,
creative direction, etc.)
On a day-to-day
basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data breakdowns and
Understand ways to
scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
Create audiences on
Facebook for custom, lookalike, and saved audiences.
research using keyword planner and any other tools
operations of Facebook business manager, Google ads, pixels, etc.
Create a digital
media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
content works across different social media platforms
reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
Tag with your copy
and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on campaigns.
Strong creative and
Be able to take 100%
ownership of the process from start to finish
mindset & data-driven approach to digital marketing; expert in excel-based
data modeling, analytics tools.
Ability to multitask
in a fast-paced work environment.
dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
Able to effectively
work independently, and as part of a team.
An early adopter
attitude towards technology
- Implement defined user interfaces and experiences based on technical specifications
- Reviews and develops requirements, generate designs, provides rough order of magnitude estimates, implements, and performs unit testing
- Collaborate with our team of educational application designers, graphic artists, backend systems engineers, QA, and operational teams to ensure the timely delivery of high-value educational software products
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to negotiate different perspectives and goals
- Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and works with the broader team to ensure that the products meet those standards
- Works independently on multiple projects at one time, balancing needs, and deadlines
- Troubleshoot problems of a complex nature
- Supports systems that he/she has, and has not implemented
- Keeps informed of technical advances. Proposes changes based on newer technology
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of four years of software engineering experience
- Minimum of three years of software engineering experience building multi-tier enterprise applications
- Demonstrated track record of designing, developing, and delivering single page, web-based applications based on Angular.io or other similar JS libraries
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or relevant work experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git, and Nexus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
1. Remotely resolve end user issues raised through the service desk.
2.Allocate and monitor tickets which cannot be resolved remotely to hardware executives and track till closure.
3.Create knowledge base based on the solutions provided for every problem.
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in the US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable
- Depth knowledge about denial management, AR follow-up, Claim rejections.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket
- Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims
- To check the appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear. To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner.
- Should have basic knowledge of the entire Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- Sound knowledge of U.S. Healthcare Domain (Provider side) methods for improvement on the same
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Educational Qualification & Work Experience:
- Graduation in any stream
- Additional certification in typing, a medical prescription will be preferred
- Min. 1 years work experience
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to discover customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decisionmaking process regarding product designs, prices, and promotions. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE: Growth Consulting, Competitive Benchmarking, Secondary Research, Market Sizing Strategy Consulting, Company Analysis, Swot Analysis, Primary Research, Market Research, Industry Analysis
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Collecting data on customers, competitors and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Carry out quantitative and/or qualitative research
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts
- Utilize statistical software to manage and organize information monitoring the progress of research projects
- Design specific research methods such as questionnaires and surveys
- Develop industry-specific, vertical-level nuances as the function matures
- Maintaining the research knowledge repositories with up-to-date content
- Actively develop domain expertise, leveraging subject matter experts, and external sources
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- 5+ years experience in the market research or related field
- Experience in conducting research and business statistics, exposure to interacting with senior leaders.
- MBA or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Business research includes strategy research, country analysis, competitor analysis, market analysis, financial analysis, qualitative and quantitative benchmarking, Porter's five forces, SWOT analysis, company analysis, industry analysis, and other
- Excellent Research skills and experience of working on research tools & databases
- Good summarization skills
- Good executive presence, ability to deal with senior partners
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision, and with geographically dispersed teams
- Good problem-solving skills
- Think strategically – should be able to understand the larger picture
- Flexible - ability to adapt to changing dynamics quickly