About Proxim Quest IT Solutions
Job description: for Node js Developer at Appinop Technologies
- Experience in developing IOT applications using NodeJS & frameworks
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs . Experience in working on serverless framework in AWS using Lambda, API Gateway . Experience in working on AWS database services such as Dynamodb , RDS - Experience in working on other AWS services such as Cognito, AWS ElasticSearch, Kinesis Data Stream, Firehose, Athena, S3
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer 1-2 years
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information aries, and Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Science, or similar.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together.
We invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. At Appinop, we embrace a diverse mix of talented people who come here to stay and do their best work.
At Appinop, we transform passionate individuals into proficient professionals dedicated to exploring new frontiers in Software development. Here you will get the opportunity to work with technical craftsmen that are pioneer in latest technologies
We promote a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom so that our employees grow.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.Appinop.com
We are looking for:
- 5 Yrs. of overall software development experience with Ruby on Rails
- Expertise working on SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience using HTTP and AMQP transport mediums and streaming technologies like Kafka
- Inner-drive to take the team to the next level in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Frontend libraries like React.js is big plus
Desired candidates must have 2-7 years experience as NodeJs Developer. If the candidate is not able to relocate to Gurgaon then we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
MERN stack Developer:
Know Your Work:
- As a MERN Stack Developer, it’s your responsibility to translate storyboards and various use cases to create high-performing apps
- Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable and scalable code
- Integrate our various data storage solutions
- Ensure the responsiveness and boost the performance of our apps
- Find and address the various bottlenecks and bug-fixes
- Help in code automatization
What You Need To Apply:
- Previous working experience as a MERN stack developer for 3+ years
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Comfortable leading product development
- Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field. We look for expertise over the degree/college name!
- 3 to 7 years of work experience in Django development.
- Thorough understanding of MySql, MongoDB and Elastic Search
- Thorough understanding of Queuing system Celery/Redis/RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Experience integrating APIs and Graphql (Graphene) services
- Thorough understanding of caching mechanism in web development
- Comfortable with development over Linux
- Comfortable with Git version control system
- Knowledge of React js/React Native and NodeJs will be Advantage
- Experience in Business Analytics/AI/ML/BigData will be a big plus
- Lead team of engineers and tackle one or two modules independently of high traffic web portal
- Liaison with System Architects to develop and deliver performant systems
- Establish good development processes
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our engineering teams as a python developer.
You would be responsible for developing solutions as per business requirements. Working closely with a global team of developers and product managers and develop the solution according to the business requirements.
Required/ Must have:
• Be passionate about programming
• Understand requirements, validate assumptions, and design and develop solutions independently for users
• Ability to learn new python skills to deliver solutions
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Review existing python solutions for quality and provide feedback
• Agile methodology experience with able to translate user stories and features into python code
• Knowledge of Pandas and experience of automating Microsoft excel and preferably other office apps
• Be flexible to learn and undertake other responsibilities as required by the team
Preferable/Good to have:
• Good knowledge in writing QA test cases and performing QA is preferable
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
• Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems.
• Work experience with libraries: Win32, Openpyxl, Pypdf, Pandas, Selenium
• Hands on experience with Git repository
• SQL experience is preferred
• Good Interpersonal Skills & Ability to work Independently