Job description for Backend Developer:
• Hands-on experience in Springboot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands-on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability•
• Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on a specific project)
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Outputting data in different formats
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (Java 8 and above and Spring Boot)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
• Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
*) Any degree from a reputed university
*) Proven software development experience and Java/J2EE skills development.
About Semperfi Solution
according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for planning, developing,
testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve
data effectively. As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure
system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to
provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and
organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where
opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Working cross functional teams to develop robust solutions aligned with the
• Maintaining communication, providing regular updates to the development
team ensuring solutions provided are fit for purpose
• Training other developers in the team on best practices and technologies
• Troubleshooting issues in the production environment understanding the root
cause and developing robust solutions
• Developing, implement, maintain and solutions that are both reliable and
• Capture data analysis requirements effectively and represent them formerly
and visually through our data models.
• Maintaining effective database performance by identifying and resolving
production and application development problems
• Optimise the integration and installation of new releases
• Monitoring system performance, test, troubleshoot and integrating new
• Proactively recommending solutions to improve new and existing database
• Providing database support by coding utilities, resolving user questions and
• Ensuring compliance to database implementation procedures
• Performing code and design reviews as per the code review process
• Installing and organising information systems to guarantee company
• Preparing accurate documentation and reports
• Migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
• Stakeholders’ analysis of our current clients, company operations and
applications, and programming requirements
• Collaborate with functional teams across the business to deliver end-to-end
products, features enabling enhanced performance
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 8 Years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Strong knowledge of data structures and database systems
• In depth expertise and hands on experience with MySQL/MariaDB Database
• In depth expertise and hands on experience in database design, data
maintenance, database security, data analysis and mining
• Hands-on experience with at least one web-hosting platform such as Microsoft
Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services) etc.
• Strong understanding of security principles and how they apply to web
• Basic knowledge of networking, Desirable knowledge of business intelligence
• Desirable knowledge of data architectures related to data warehouse
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively to achieve
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s
• Critical thinker, Team player
• Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent analytical and Strong organisational skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
What kind of work will you get?
We are looking for a Nodejs developer.
Examples of technical tasks:
Working on our backend SDK to implement APIs that will be consumed by the frontend widgets
Designing APIs for different auth recipes
Architecting auth flows
You will also be given non technical tasks like product brain storming, competitor analysis and writing documentation.
Note: Compensation is as per the applicant's geography
Well versed in nodejs with 2+ years of professional experience
Familiar with and comfortable working with Web frameworks like FastAPI, Django and Flask
Familiar with HTTP networking in nodejs
Strong understanding of async and sync modes in nodejs
Contributed to open source, or have your own open source repo with a community and many github stars
Built an in-house authentication or authorization solution or worked with solutions such as Keycloak, Auth0, Ory, Okta etc
As one of our Backend Software Engineers, you will be part of the team responsible for the development of all server-side logic, the definition and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end developers.
What will you be engaged in?
Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to determine how to scalable design backend systems and APIs to meet their needs
Architect, develop and operate services deployed to millions of users
Collaborate with the DevOps team for the necessary infrastructure needed for services to run on the cloud platform
Write backend services and Restful APIs
Be in charge of data migration, transformation, and scripting
Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, scalability, and performant applications
Implement security and data protection
Manage web apps that impact millions of users
What do we expect from you?
3 + years of experience building large-scale backend systems
Knowledge of MVC concepts
Knowledge of web applications systems
A good understanding of data pipelines, data lakes, and data ingestion is Plus
Strong understanding of Database management (MSSQL, SQL)
Strong understanding of NoSQL Database (MongoDB)
Strong understanding of RESTful API
Understanding of Node.js frameworks and Nest JS Framework
Passion for building high performance, high throughput, low latency frameworks
Understanding of GIT Source code
Good Understanding of Pub/SUB (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.)
Fintech Industry experience is plus
Backend Developer2-3 years
Node.js+MOngoDb Backend Developer
Develop,Debug Deploy..All Individually!
Product Based Companies
WOrked and Designed Scalable Micro Service Architecture
Worked and Deployed on AWS ,Google Cloud Functions
Socket Programming is added advantage
Experience in FIntech COmpanies preferred
Summary/Objective:We are looking for high performing developers who will get to develop an awesome product which the end user must love and trust. You will be responsible for building, scaling and maintaining the multiple modules, encompassing - external integration, API management, building business and operation processes, designing and defining micro services, designing multi-input/output state machines. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are excellent with delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach. You should be comfortable learning in a fast-paced environment and applying it at work. A quick overview of our stack:
Python, MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache, Bigquery Microservices Responsibilities
• Write clear and effective API documentation.
• Write codes to integrate applications being used by various stakeholders
• Write and review test cases to QA pass your own code.
• Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
• Review code for both oneself and team members
• Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
• Defining and building micro-services
• Building systems with positive business impact
• Tracking module health, usage, behaviour tracking, measure and improve code and processes Requirements
• An engineer with at least 1-7 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
• Must have penchant for good API design.
• Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
• Must have built and released APIs in production
• Experience in working with RDBMS and No SQL databases
• Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
• Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services
• Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world. Good To Have
• Focus on constant improvement of developer experience
• Building or Working knowledge of CI/CD
• Basic know-how of front-end technologies like AngularJS/React
- Design and develop scalable, high performance, and reliable API driven services/applications in Java language that operate whole day.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Interact with both business, financial research, and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meets/exceeds business, customer, and technical requirements.
- Own products and code from cradle to grave including production quality/performance monitoring.
Required Skills :
- Experience building and running high performance enterprise applications developed in Java language.
- Hands on experience developing Java web applications built with modern standards-based APIs including Java based REST APIs and implementations.
- Experience in Java language APIs, Spring technologies, Hibernate, JDBC, RDBMS and NoSQL based data persistence.
- Experience developing solutions on AWS Cloud leveraging AWS Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Cloud Formation, and other related AWS technologies.
- Solid understanding of Domain Modeling with Relational and Non-Relational Databases.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills, including ability to diagnose and fix performance and scalability issues.
- Experience working in an agile methodology-based development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
Share your resumes if this opportunity suits you.
Not hiring, creating a cult.
“Do you thrive on working on the cutting edge? Working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms?
Do you want to transform an industry?
Crave new challenges and solving hard customer problems using the latest in software technology?... As a developer at Daxta, you will use the latest technologies from Mobile to Cloud to create amazing, customer-focused SaaS product.
Come help us re-imagine our Webinar Platform to provide world-class, best of breed solutions to delight our customers.
Make a major impact on the SaaS industry.”
We are a SaaS Webinar Platform.
At Daxta we are looking out for NodeJS Developers.
No degrees, no qualifications required just aspirations backed by ability. Apply Now!
Immediate Joining Only.
#hiring #cult #hidaxta #interns #backend #jobs #react #angular #js #NodeJs
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:
- Document all technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting all solution components and configurations
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs follow specifications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Persistent problem solver but know when to ask for help.
- Open-minded, transparent and able to learn and adapt.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Passionate about getting things done mindfully, rationally.
Good understanding of OOPS and Data structures
Proficiency in Python with at least 3-4 years of relevant experience
Solid understanding and deep knowledge of Flask, Docker, REST API's.
Knowledge of Databases - PostgreSQL
Working experience with Test Driven development
**Good to Have:**
Knowledge of Redis, Celery
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
End to End application Design, Development and Deployment
Interact and identify the gaps that exist between various products used in Airprobe and their needs.
Architect and build applications to address those gaps.
Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
Write clean, maintainable code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
Debug code and troubleshoot problems
Build automation scripts/DevOps/CI-CD pipeline for the application over Azure.
Start up Culture, Push the Boundaries, Leadership Qualities, Problem Solving
Responsibility Driven: We’ll ask you to take end to end ownership of whatever you are doing. We believe that the best comes out of you when you ship something end to end.
You know how to maintain balance between perfectionism and pragmatism.
You are research oriented, and love to explore ways to find things that you don’t already know