LeagueSX brings football fans together using fantasy football. We are a new age fans engagement company which offers unique custom fantasy football tournaments among football fans.
We are bringing fans closer to the "Beautiful game", one game at a time. Our approach is inspired by Jurgen Klopp - "We believe in a working philosophy that is very emotional, very fast and very strong. We must work at full throttle and take it to the limit every single day"
It is a fast-growing SaaS startup in the customer onboarding category and has raised $21M in capital (we rapped about it!) from global VCs such as 8VC, Nexus Venture Partners, Matrix Partners India, and super angels like Gokul Rajaram and Girish Mathrubootham.
Thanks to the rapid early traction and customer love the product has garnered globally from the likes of LinkSquares, AppCues, ContractPodAI, Chargebee, parcelLab, etc., we have been recognized as a Leader in the Client Onboarding category on G2 within six months of product launch.
With a mission to deliver chaos-free, consistent, accelerated, and delightful customer journeys through its purpose-built software the company was founded in April 2020 by second-time entrepreneur trio - Srikrishnan, Vignesh, and Deepak. Previously, the trio built a successful in-app messaging startup that was acquired by Freshworks (NASDAQ: FRSH) in 2015.
We became the #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on the day we launched it. We are now building a global and diverse workplace that will empower passionate problem-solvers to innovate, collaborate, do their best work, and see the next phase of hyper-growth together!
What’s the opportunity?
Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
We’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include building real-time collaboration experiences across our product, building live document editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
- Knowledge in the following areas
- SPA Framework patterns
- Worked with features provided by browsers (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with startups or early stage teams
- Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
What’s in it for me?
- Great opportunity: Rocketlane genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than three decades of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
- Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity. Check out the MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
- Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
- Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other sales roles you might like.
- Impact: You get to be part of a global, passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
- Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive salary, flexible leave policy, and more!
- At least 3+ years of experience as a React.js & TypeScript Developer.
- Hands on with material-ui styling library.
- Knowledge of serverless programming is a plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, and Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills, high level English speaker
R360 powers a data-driven customer engagement ecosystem that enables the worlds leading organisations to earn customer loyalty every day.
For over 10 years, R360s loyalty and reward platforms have driven ambitious loyalty programs for some of the worlds biggest brands including Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HDFC Bank and Emirates National Dubai Bank. We have 500+ global retail partnerships and offer our clients reward programs, nuanced customer segmentation, data-centric campaigns, and big data analytics.
Our multidisciplinary team of technology experts, product engineers, data scientists, client relationship managers and customer experience professionals work together with our clients to enable loyalty by enhancing customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
Currently we are looking for a SeniorUI Developer
What you ll do:
- Develop complete UI and integrate the same with backend APIs
- Work as full stack developer with prime focus on UI
- Work end to end from design and development
- Code & design review
- Troubleshoot critical issues and guide team as well
What well need:
- 3 - 4years of hands-on experience in Angular technologies
- Overall 6 to 9yrs of overall UI experience
- Hands on experience in implementing micro front end architecture
- Strong knowledge in building highly responsive web & mobile applications
- Strong Data structures & algorithm skill
- Strong communication
- Front end technologies – Angular, Java Script, jQuery
- Backend technologies – Java, REST
- Mark-up Languages – HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Database – SQL & NoSQL
- Modelling – UML & ERD
Bonus point if: Candidate from product company would be preferred
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
1. Work with the founders to ship new features that solve our customers' needs
2. Work on building, maintaining, and testing the front-end of the web application
3. Work on taking architectural and design decisions
4. Work on reviewing and approving pull requests
5. Proactively identify and fix any software bugs/improvements
6. Take the initiative to improve the system's software architecture, UI, UX, scalability, and performance
7. Participate in the customer meetings for solution design and technical discussions
8. Help in customer support activities by resolving any technical queries/issues reported by the customer
1. 1+ years of experience in Vue.js
3. Prior experience with building and maintaining design systems
4. Familiarity with tools like Figma and experience turning Figma designs into top-class UI
5. Knowledge of REST APIs
6. Bonus points for startup experience & experience in UI/UX design
● Determining the structure and design of web pages.
● Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
● Developing features to enhance the user experience.
● Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
● Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
● Building reusable code for future use.
● Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
● Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
● Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
**Front End Developer Requirements:**
● Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Understanding of key design principles.
● Understanding of server-side CSS.
● Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
● Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
● Understanding of SEO principles.
● Good problem-solving skills.
● Excellent verbal communication skills.
● Good interpersonal skills.