- Crawl the internet/intranet for issues people are facing and convert them in to stuctured data that would be consumed downstream.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plans are in place and adheres to the great quality of code at all times.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Good understanding of version control system (GIT).
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- 6+ years of experience working on the server-side.
- Exposure to API designing, scalable architecture, and thorough understanding of systems.
- Great database modeling skills.
- Working knowledge of Databases, both relational (such as PostgreSQL) and in-memory database (such as Redis).
- Good understanding of web stack and how all the pieces fit together.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Prepare the technical design of complex technology components
* Proficient in Java (JDK 1.7) or above JDK 8 preferable, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
* Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, RESTful
Our new vision “Reimagining a better-shared world” and mission “Bringing human expertise to tech for delivering purposeful solutions that amplify value” is at the heart of our transformation approach, powered by cloud, platform mindset, and engagement. Our motto “Let’s make digital change happen” is our commitment to empower our clients to succeed in this digital world. While our values – integrity, teamwork, the pursuit of excellence, committed, customer-centric, and thought-leadership, defines our character and behavior.
This person MUST have:
Node JS, REST, Mongo DB
Min 3 year experience
● Design and Develop large scale sub-systems
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 3+ years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
1. Good knowledge and hands on experience in Java development with.
2. Good knowledge of Java and J2EE internals (Multi threading, Memory Management, Transaction
3. Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
4. Working experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC or Spring Boot.
5. Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills is a must.
6. Able to write well-structured, testable, efficient code.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated java backend developer to engineer low latency
applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance. You will be
contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle, and will be working closely with a cross-functional
team to create highly scalable products.
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role: Backend Engineer
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements
based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
We're looking for an amazing Backend Engineer proficient in either Golang, Python, or NodeJS to join us on our journey to building the next generation of Customer support software.
What you'd look like:
- Proficiency with GoLang and Python or NodeJS with a total work experience of 5-8 years.
- Experience with building systems that have scaled to hundreds of thousands of users.
- Possess a deep understanding of building a SaaS product.
- Have had a go at designing and scoping systems - from visualizing them to building them.
- You like working with your team and lending a helping hand when someone needs it
- Fluency with GoLang, Python, or NodeJS.
- Fluency in networks, databases, and OS-level concepts.
- Experience working with microservices and REST API constructs.
- Comfortable working with Kubernetes and cloud infrastructure.
- Ability to independently own backend modules and execute them.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and negotiate on deadlines when needed.
- Comfortable guiding and mentoring junior engineers when they're stuck.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a senior developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- B.Tech from Tier 1 College.
- 3+ yrs of experience, at least 2 yrs of experience with Python and Django.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work