Developer – Golang
An individual contributor who will be part of the Software R&D team working on the following areas
Backend work in Golang, Micro services architecture
Work with internal team and customers to deliver solutions that will meet the customer needs with respect to the performance security, scalability and functionality.
Implementation of API and authentication methods using JWT
Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
2-5 years of experience in Go programming language
Strong experience in working with Goroutine and channel patterns
Experience in Go framework for DB, JSON, Sockets, Web Frameworks and tools
Knowledge of logging and configuration packages like Zap, Viper
Experience in writing unit tests for Golang code
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git or Azure Repo
Should have knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, or any RDBMS
Good knowledge of Linux / Ubuntu
About this role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who works with team members and leads them to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer uses his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient operations, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You are responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Minimum 3+ years of overall software development experience is essential.
- Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert-level experience with business and technical applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in both business and IT context to drive teams to achieve results.
- Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgress), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-patterns best practices.
- Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis.
- Good understanding of various modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, and more.
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience in identifying designing business events, orchestration choreography streaming of business events through Kafka, integration of Nodejs with Kafka.
- Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Good to have additional knowledge on Spring cloud frameworks like Spring cloud gateway, spring cloud Eureka, Hystrix, Spring Security OAuth, Spring Config.
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
WHO WE ARE
Balbix is the world’s first platform to leverage specialized AI and gamification techniques to help organizations understand their exploding attack surface and manage their cybersecurity posture. Balbix predicts where and how breaches are likely to happen, prescribes prioritized mitigating actions, and enables workflows to address the underlying security issues. We enable CISOs and CIOs to reduce enterprise cyber risk by 95% or more, while making security teams 10 times more efficient.
Our rapidly growing customer base includes some of the world's largest organizations. We are backed by John Chambers (the former CEO and Chairman of Cisco), top Silicon Valley VCs and global investors. We have been called magical, and have received raving reviews as well as customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, and recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Balbix is looking for an engineer for its connector platform development. You will play a key role in designing and implementing, feature set of Balbix’s connector initiative. Balbix consumes information from many different sources within the enterprise, such as Active Directory servers, switches and routers. Balbix is looking to create a catalog of connectors, including cloud environments such as Azure, GCP and AWS. Working with the rest of the team you will collaborate to ensure scalable, rapid, high quality connectors
- Develop a world class cloud security platform.
- Build scalable systems.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with some of the best people in different disciplines
- Able to take on very complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persevere towards a robust solution
- Product-focused and passionate about building truly usable systems
- A good communicator, and facilitate teamwork via good documentation practices
- Curious about the world and your profession, constant learner
- BS/MS in CS or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience working in cross platform development using a variety of programming languages such as Python or Go or Java
- Working experience with microservices, distributed streaming applications and cloud native applications.
- Experience working with AWS API Gateway, S3, CloudWatch, AWS Batch, EC2, etc.
- Experience working with SQl and NoSQL databases like Postgres, Cassandra.
- Experience with Elasticsearch will be preferred.
- Excellent communications skills.
Life @ Balbix
At Balbix our work developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today is exceptionally rewarding! We’ve built a culture that aligns to our values of ownership, customer focus, curiosity, tenacity, innovation, judgement, teamwork, communication, honesty and impact. In joining our team you’ll work with exceptional people, build pioneering products and utilize cutting-edge technology. Our Balbix team members see rapid career growth opportunities stemming from our culture of alignment, bottom up innovation, our clarity of goals and unrelenting mission.
More information at https://www.balbix.com/join-us.
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.
The OYO Story
OYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services that aims to increase revenue and ease operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers around the world. OYO offers 40+ integrated products and solutions to patrons who operate over 157K hotel and home storefronts in more than 35 countries including India, Europe, and SEA.OYO operates a unique business model that helps its patrons transform fragmented, unbranded and underutilized hospitality assets into branded, digitally-enabled storefronts with higher revenue generation potential and provides its customers with access to a broad range of high-quality storefronts at compelling price points
As a Software Development Engineer III, you would be responsible for the design and development of new product features. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. The ideal candidate is passionate about building low latency, high quality and scalable services. This requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and web technologies and practical experience building microservices.
What are we looking for
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
● 6+ years’ experience in software development
● Proficiency in technologies like Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, Spring Boot or similar
● Experience in working on data sources like Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch or similar
● Experience in cloud hosting like AWS, GCP, Azure or similar
● Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
● Strong understanding of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
● Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
● Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
● Deep understanding of microservices architecture
● Ability to independently lead and drive cross-functional project
What will you get
Chance to play a pivotal role in designing and building a next-gen hospitality tech platform
Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars/glory
Chance to work with world-class talent (Ex Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Swiggy etc)
Looking to hire a Backend developer, who wakes up every day with the zeal of learning something new - a mind that is always curious. Not only this, he should be proud to have a good experience on algorithms and understand his technology at the atomic level.
Preliminary requirements for the role
- Should understand the architecture of Node Js language, and must have had at least 1 year of solid experience in writing robust code in this language.
- Should be well versed with basic algorithms on ( array, Linked list, stack, queue)- Yes, we do ask questions associated with time and space complexity for the above-mentioned algorithms
- Thorough understanding of MySQL, in that, creating all types of joins ( inner, outer, left, and right) on multiple tables, views, and triggers are a piece of cake for you.
- Further, you should have a decent understanding of database designs so that you can make quick decisions about normalization, inclusion/exclusion of foreign keys, etc
- Should have a decent understanding of code repository tool such as GitHub
- Should be well versed with the basics of AWS ( understanding of cloud architecture would be a plus)
- Should be aware of the commonly used encryption techniques such as JWT, API encryption, Token management, etc
- Exposure to working in E-commerce related applications as well as in a startup environment would be an add on.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission critical applications. Candidates should be willing to increase his/her circle of competence by researching for solutions in handover mannual and online resources. Ability to work independently is highly appreciated.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years proven hands-on Software Development experience in JAVA.
- Perseverent in solving coding problems.
- Understanding of concepts related to .xml and .xsd files like targetNamespace, schema, xml datatypes, linkbases, arcs etc.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of Java OOPs concepts, inheritance, abstract classes, interfaces, generics, exception handling and multithreading.
Good to have :-
- Experience with XML parsers like SAX.
- Experience with JSON file processing libraries like GSON.
- Dependency and build management using Maven scripts.
- Familiarity with Tomcat deployment.
- Familiarity with Spring Boot.
- Familiarity with Git/SVN for version control.
- Developing features for validation engine.
- Attending client queries and assisting the clients in product integration.
- Catchup with the XBRL domain asap.
- Debugging and fixing bugs in the codebase. Testing changes for impact using available test harnesses.
IRIS Business Services Limited (IRIS), is India's only listed SaaS Company that provides technology solutions/services in the regulatory technology space in across 42 countries globally. We are a pioneer and provide XBRL/iXBRL solutions for compliance, data and analytics. We are a global company headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India with subsidiaries in USA, Singapore and Italy and an affiliate firm in the UAE.
We are a company where technology expertise and domain knowledge come together to create cutting edge compliance solutions covering data and content management and information dissemination for issuers/ enterprises, regulators, governments, institutional clients etc. Our deep hands-on expertise in the XBRL space has been built over 17 years.
We are members of XBRL International, XBRL US, XBRL Europe and XBRL South Africa. In each of these jurisdictions, we contribute significantly to the development and adoption of the standard. IRIS is an ISO 27001:2013 certified organization.
IRIS has a flat organization structure which facilitates growth, opportunities, direction-setting, decision making and ownership at various levels.
To read more about IRIS visit our website: www.irisbusiness.com
● Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
● Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
● To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer facing platforms
● Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
● Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
● Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
● Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
● Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
● Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
● Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
at it's a product and service based company
Proficient in Java, J2EE and related technologies.
• Experienced in using spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, messaging systems.
• Good understanding of relational database performance concepts and usage of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Strong working experience on Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections.
• Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge/experience with Spring MVC
• Stroing knowledge in developing and executing automated unit, functional and integration tests
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Strong trouble shooting skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a backend developer, your primary focus will be the development of all server-side systems
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. You will test, secure and deploy your code
- Work experience on Node.js is a must along with a server-side framework like Express.js
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience and proficiency integrating with REST APIs
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience in working with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- AgileScrum development cycle understanding.
- At least 2 years of experience developing backends using NodeJS should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB(Must) & any other MySQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Knowledge and working experience in Cloud environment - AWS or Azure
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter without any fear of trying out new things