Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Customer Support Associate - UNIX and DB works within a team of technical support professionals aimed at delivering technical solutions for Commvault’s customer base. This customer base has a wide range of technical ability and this role has no ceiling, you will own an issue from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution. This position is part of our UNIX and DB group in our Customer Support Center. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and collaborative technologists to join a global team that has led the industry in satisfaction seven years in a row. We offer innovative training, interesting colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us. Our UNIX and DB Group is focused around but not limited to backups of Unix and Linux platforms and databases within the Commvault suite, this includes networking, troubleshooting, connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues on an OS and or hardware. We are a source of expertise for not just our customer base but also our partners and consultants on site.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with a genuine passion for all things tech to join our expert and super-friendly UNIX and DB team.
Position Responsibilities include:
Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
Recreation of problems in house
Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
Expert level knowledge of Unix-flavoured operating systems and its components.
Strong understanding of Oracle , HANA and SAP databases,
Good understanding of Unix/Linux clusters, with installing and configuring software.
Solid understanding of Unix device management (tape and disk)
Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with Linux OS and/or hardware.
Desirable to have exposure to storage arrays like NetApp, HDS
Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas, Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
Strong customer relations skills.
Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent team player.
We value knowledge and curiosity, no matter whether you learnt it at university, through courses or by learning from others.
Ideally a Bachelors Degree
Preferred - OCP/OCA/OCM, Red Hat – RHCSA, RHCE
Location : Bangalore
Total No. of Positions : 10+
Exp Band 1: 5 to 8 years
Location: Bangalore (Work from Office)
Job Description :
Experience in c++ linux environment and JD as below
Requirements analysis (DOORs, Jama or similar tools preferred)
Design Methodologies (Object Oriented, UML, Iterative, Agile preferred)
C++ programming, C, shell scripting, networking protocols, audio & video distribution, and
Software Configuration Management – experience with GIT (Stash/BitBucket) preferred
System Integration & Test – problem solving and defect resolution
Experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns, and abstraction
Experience in software design and development of Linux-based systems following an industrial
Experience with testing frameworks (i.e. google test), mocking frameworks (i.e. google mock),
static analysis tools (i.e. CppCheck), and test driven development.
Good To Know:
Object Oriented Programming.
Database Programming in any DB. (preferably Oracle).
MultiThreading. (POSIX THREADS)
Data Structures, STL
C++ Unit Testing.
Good debugging skills.
Experience: 3-6 years
· Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for end users
· Experience in Enterprise Apple support like ABM, VPP,ACE and MDM
· Excellent OSX desktop and server support skills
· Experiencing supporting OS X desktop and server across a range of versions
· Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF
· Package Deployment, Image upgrade. Security patches &DEP
· Hands on experience with JAMF tools like Recon , Composure , remote and Admin
· Endpoint hardening via JAMF and self service management.
· Experience using terminal commands and scripts
· Great customer relationship skills
· Good written & verbal communication skills
· Being flexible and customer solution focused
· Experience in various application outlook , AD and Teams.
· Cloud knowledge
About Demandbase company
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology.
InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best performing companies.
We believe in the power of technology to deliver business value, and in creating solutions that change the way companies sell and engage with their customers. We take risks in order to develop groundbreaking solutions. We are market savvy and competitive, and ready to transform our industry at this exciting inflection point for the company and the market. We focus on the needs of our customers now, and in the future. We love coming to work every day and are looking for smart, engaged, and fun people to join us.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco’s vibrant Potrero Hill neighborhood, with additional locations in downtown Austin, Texas, and Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Job Description: Database Engineer
We are looking for a Database Engineer with 4+ years of experience. We are looking for the ability to optimize, troubleshoot, and ensure high availability of the databases.
Additional desirable skills:
A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
You will be working on AI/IOT cloud and responsible for architecture and ensuring the aspects such as fault tolerance and scalability. You will lead the troubleshooting of the cloud. We need someone who can engage in conversations about detailed technical architecture with an internal team and external customers. You will be responsible for creating architecture documents, explaining design, troubleshooting, reviewing work by others in the team, giving good guidance, and ensuring functional cloud. We are looking for a can do it attitude, and ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
We use MQTT, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, MongDB, CloudFlare and backend components to build APIs. You will be working on our IOT/AI cloud platform and building/architecting/coding as well as leading other technical engineers in a team.
The primary programming language should be Python or ReactJS or NodeJS and one of them as secondary.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Troubleshooting/Debugging experience
- Expert in RabbitMQ internals
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- experience with software build and devops
- strong in programming
- experience with Cassandra
This person’s RESPONSIBILITY will be to:
- understand full arch
- understand every workflow and logs
- can fix bugs by his hands
- able to troubleshoot in cloud
- able to fix and deploy
- able to see database contents
- Min 5 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
Customer Experience Champion
Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore
INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum
As a Customer Experience Champion, you will work as part of SunEdison’s Customer Experience team. This role requires a results-focused individual who can liaise with our Customer Experience, Sales and Operations teams. Further, supporting the Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to SunEdison’s clients. This position is created for calling active and budding clients to encourage understanding of our product. Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time. Noting important details of each conversation. Must be comfortable in presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with doubts. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you.
The Objectives of this role include
- Directly leads all aspects of a team of a max of 10 Individual Contributors including the sales team, operations team and customer experience specialists.
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations Team in their respective region
- Ensure timely submission and follow-up on all call information submitted across businesses
- Arrange Client meetings with the Sales Team
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business
- Correspondence to clients like clarifications, queries, and other details about our business
- Convincing customers to close the lead and grow the business
- Follow up with the client, may include site visit as well
- Relationship management
- Drive to engage clients on new products and features
- Understanding customer journey thoroughly
- Coordinating customer requests with internal stakeholders (ops team, survey team)
- Coordinating customer’s requests with external stakeholders (Distribution Companies, etc)
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company and ask questions to understand customer requirements to close sales
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Directly communicating between the Client and SunEdison’s team and performance management
- Manage and coordinate inter-team-members relationships
- Team level Key Performance Indicators
- Bridge the gap between client, sales team and operations team for Solar Panels
- Noting down customer requests exhaustively
- Ultimate focus on delighting the customer
- Pulling in the relevant subject matter expert in their conversation with the customer as and when required.
- Ensuring all teams deliver to customers in their respective TAT
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably worked in a BPO Industry, Energy Sector, B2C relationship management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), consumer-facing sales organization handling inbound & outbound calls, CRM systems.
Position Academic Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline.
Desired Technical Skills
- MS Excel tools and Basic CRM Tools
Desired Soft Skills
- Should have attention to detail
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- English- Must Have
- Hindi/Bengali/Telugu/Assamese/Gujarati/Kannada/Marathi – Good to have
About the job
IndiaMART is offering an exciting Work from Home opportunity for Returning to Work Mothers/Females.
We are hiring #part-time #associate having #remote location who will assist IndiaMART’s buyers over call. You will be required to verify information from the buyer and update the same on the portal.
It is a #non-sales process but a #voice based calling process. You are expected to work a minimum of 4hrs a day.
All you need is good verbal #communication skills, laptop/desktop and broadband internet connection and above all, zeal to work.
An average associate working 8 hours a day earns about rupees 15,000/- to 25,000/- per month in this program. Additional incentives will also be provided based on the quality and output of your service.
- Online IndiaMART Aptitude Test
- Video Assessment
Mandatory Documents Required
- Address Proof - Aadhaar Card
- ID Proof - PAN Card
- Bank Details - Cancelled Cheque/Bank Statement/Passbook
- PWD/PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
Customer Onboarding Specialist
You Should be good at: -
· Interfaces with customers at all stages of problem resolution process (including understanding issues that customers are facing, communicating action plans, explaining ongoing developments, and conveying resolution)
· Coordinate with Sales team to on-board any new customer, hand-hold them with various integrations.
· Co-ordinate with the Product Management / Engineering team for customer reported queries.
· Demonstrates good judgement to actively assess situations, engage senior resources / management (as and when needed) to resolve complex / escalated Customer issues.
· Systematically gathers relevant information and analyses a broad range of factors while investigating and resolving issues.
· Schedule, participate and where relevant lead Customer facing calls (being well prepared knowing his/her audience, their related needs and shares information accordingly)
What it takes: -
· Fantastic Customer focused service skill (Empathy-based listening, written and verbal skills).
· Excellent Analytical & Technical Troubleshooting skills.
· Interpersonal skill.
· Presentation skill.
· Great Team Player
Good to Have: -Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Logistics /e- commerce’s.
Educational Qualification: - Bachelor’s (BSc IT / BE CS / IT) preferable.
Experience: - 0-2 years’ experience in customer onboarding for Logistics/ Ecommerce related products and services.
Job location: - Bangalore, Karnataka
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of the team for an upcoming project at client location.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 4 Years and more , on production PostgreSQL DBs.
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Passion for open-source technologies is desired
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, Enterprise DB
- Technical capabilities PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of Database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, Configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup - Restoration, Point in time database recovery
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing Queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
LOCATION: Bangalore and Mumbai
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement. Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit. If you are ambitious, willing to unlearn and relearn in a fast-growing startup, dream about MAUs, client segmentation, funnels etc. and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Position : Process Associate - Contract to Hire
➔ Responsible for handling operations related to the backend by coordinating with vendors, customers & internal teams.
➔ Manage the Backend process such as Appointment Confirmations, Reports Uploading with assertiveness.
➔ Responsible for End to end backend support to operations enquiries, Confirmation follow-ups with Vendor/DCs. Working closely with Vendors/DC, Corporate Customers and internal stakeholders for Appointment confirmation, reports and ensure timely action of completing tasks at hand.
➔ Ability to analysis the situation in hand and take a business decision to ensure Customer experience is not impacted
➔ Working knowledge of Google sheets/Excel
➔ The candidate should be self motivated and take initiatives and flexible to accommodate new responsibilities as and when the role demands.
➔ Good communication skills in English & Hindi.
➔ Additionally, should be Punctual, have an Eye to Detail, Quick learner, Team player, Basic computer Skills,& Professional approach towards work, with good work Ethics.