About Sarvodaya Infotech
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using C# and ASP.NET 6; working on both frontend and backend. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Translating and Optimizing software requirements into stable, working, high performance software.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservices distributed architecture.
- Utilize Kubernetes to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling OR Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments.
- QA design for errors.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web verbs, JSON and XML protocols, style sheets, and other web techniques
- Understand the principles of accessibility and security compliance for diverse applications.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Proficient knowledge of database systems, such as SQL, NoSQL, RDS, etc.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Proficient knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud infrastructures.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Setup and administration of backups.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.
- Proficient in .NET 6. and ASP.NET Core 6.
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Attention to details.
- A Bachelor Degree as minimum of software development, or other areas including computer science, computer programming, and related disciplines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good English language level in speaking, reading, writing and listening.
- Develop front end User Interface of our UKLB Experience Analysis (Biometrics) tool using SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate and Logic Apps
- Connection of UI with back end SQL Database using Logic Apps - Advise solution design as a Logic Apps expert (specifically around UI)
- Responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Azure services like Azure App Services, Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL, Azure PostgreSQL, Key Vault, Azure DevOps, Application Insights, Azure Storage, Redis Cache
- Microsoft Azure Developer Certification
- Experience with .Net SDK, integration tools, Application and Security frameworks
- C#, ASP.NET, Application development using .Net Framework
- Preferred: Insurance or BFSI domain experience
Salary : 15-20 LPA
- Must have skills:
- MVC, .Net C# 4.0, 4.5, .Net Core 3.1
- ASP .Net & ASP .Net Core
- Database - SQL Server – 12/13/14/15
• 3+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in Node.js and Typescript (including
Express, Feathers.js or similar)
• Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs
• Strong understanding of production systems, especially in AWS
• Deep understanding of mobile backend infrastructure including service-oriented or microservice architecture
• Customer-focused, reacts well to changes, work with teams and able to multitask
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
Bonus if you have the following:
• Experience in React and/or React Native
• Active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github etc.
• Worked with Linux
• Prior startup experience
1. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
2. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
3. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
4. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
5. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
6. Design, develop and implement new integration.
Design Develop and maintain web functionalities
Work with Tech Lead to propose a technical solution
Liaise with designer to implement the UI/UX elements for web and mobile interfaces
Troubleshoot production problems and provide user support.
Design and conduct tests:
- Integrate multiple systems from different vendors with seamless data flow
- Investigate new technologies and continue to update your technical skills
- Write well-structured and testable code following the set guidelines
Degree in IT or equivalent
More than 3 years of web-based application development experience in PHP.
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks: CodeIgniter, Laravel, Bootstrap, AngularJs, Angular Material, Symphony, Zend, Cake and Flask.
Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Windows and Macintosh.
Others: jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Celery, Git, API, AWS, Facebook API, Twitter API, Google API,PayPal Integration, nginx, Apache,AmCharts, Mpdf and PhantomJs.
Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools, e.g. Jenkins
Strong knowledge in planning for testing strategy, test suites and test cases.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing
More than 3 years of web service (REST, SOAP) and API development and management
Strong Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design patterns and implementation
Proven ability to carry a feature from start to finish, including prototypes, design specifications, constructive coding, unit testing and problem resolution
Strong in SQL & PL/SQL and have good working knowledge on the relational database(s) (MySQL)
Experience With Selenium Web, Appium, Endtest.io Automated Regression Tools
Experience with other server-side stacks (Node.js, Python, Java etc.) a plus
Experience developing native or hybrid mobile applications for IOS and/or Android a plus
- Hands-on experience with various Microsoft technologies like .Net, ASP.Net, WCF, Web API, MVC SharePoint and/or Azure.
- Effective project and work-stream management.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and processes.
- Managing, mentoring and developing individuals into strong leads.
- Managing project effectively by defining milestones and schedules.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources and reconciling conflicts.
- Interacting effectively with both technical and non-technical members on the team.
- Managing risks related to people, technology and processes.
- Ensuring adherence to standards and best practices.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience of shipping high quality software.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of people management with proven track record of building and growing strong teams.
- Strong technical skills with computer science background or equivalent experience.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure, and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Ability to influence management through presentations, written and verbal communication.
- Great leadership skills to work effectively with.
- Preferred candidates with valid US B1 visa and available to travel onsite at a very short notice.