We are looking for a System Engineer who can manage requirements and data management in Rational Doors and Siemens Polarion. You will be part of a global development team with resources in China, Sweden and the US.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Import of requirement specifications to DOORS module
- Create module structure according to written specification (e-mail, word, etc)
- Format: reqif, word, excel, pdf, csv
- Make adjustments to data required to be able to import to tool
- Review that the result is readable and possible to work with
- Import of information to new or existing modules in DOORS
- Feedback of Compliance status from an excel compliance matrix to a module in DOORS
- Import requirements from one module to another based on baseline/filter…
- Import lists of items: Test cases, documents, etc in excel or csv to a module
- Provide guidance on format to information holder at client
- Link information/attribute data from one module to others
- Status, test results, comment
- Link requirements according to information from the client in any given format
- Export data and reports
- Assemble report based on data from one or several modules according to filters/baseline/written requests in any given format
- Export statistics from data in DOORS modules
- Create filters in DOORS modules
Note: Polarion activities same as DOORS activities, but process, results and structure may vary
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- =>10 years of overall experience in Automotive Industry
- Having requirement management experience in the automotive industry.
- =>3 years of experience in Rational Doors as user
- Knowledge in Siemens Polarion, working knowledge is a plus
- Experience in offshore delivery for more than 7 years
- Able to lead a team of 3 to 5 people and manage temporary additions to team
- Having working knowledge in ASPICE and handling requirements according to ASPICE L2
- Experience in setting up offshore delivery that best fits the expectations of the customer
- Experience in setting up quality processes and ways of working
- Experience in metrics management – propose, capture and share metrics with internal/ external stakeholders
- Good Communication skills in English
Requirements - Good to have list, strictly sorted in falling priority order
- Experience in DevOps framework of delivery
- Interest in learning new languages
- Handling requirements according to ASPICE L3
- Willingness in travel, travel to Sweden may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year)
- Candidate must be driving and proactive person, able to work with minimum supervision and will be asked to give example situations incoming interviews.
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.
2. Kubernetes Engineer
DevOps Systems Engineer with experience in Docker Containers, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, Ansible, Jenkins and other tools. As part of this role she/he must work with the container best practices in design, development and implementation.
At Least 4 Years of experience in DevOps with knowledge of:
- Docker Cloud / Containerization
- DevOps Best Practices
- Distributed Applications
- Deployment Architecture
- Atleast AWS Experience
- Exposure to Kubernetes / Serverless Architecture
- 3-7+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering
- Strong experience with Docker Containers, Implementing Docker Containers, Container Clustering
- Experience with Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, Docker Engine
- Experience with Provisioning and managing VM's - Virtual Machines
- Experience / strong knowledge with Network Topologies, Network Research,
- Jenkins, BitBucket, Jira
- Ansible or other Automation Configuration Management System tools
- Scripting & Programming using languages such as BASH, Perl, Python, AWK, SED, PHP, Shell
- Linux Systems Administration -: Redhat
Security, SSL configuration, Best Practices
What's the role?
- Work closely with our Development and IT Ops teams to build this infrastructure using the most effective tools and methodologies including a high degree of automation
- Manage the transition between product planning and product deployment adhering to DevOps best practices
- Requirement gathering for cloud infrastructure requirements, evaluate different options and provide solutions
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Deliver insights from production scale data to add SRE values to the team and the product
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Deploy applications to the cloud, leverage appropriate technology stack for high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling
- Facilitate the development and implementation of DevOps best practices
- Provide operational support to product development teams
- Design, develop and support CI/CD pipelines for our applications
- Contribute new DevOps ideas/methodologies, demonstrate a unique and informed viewpoint about its working implementation
- Performance analysis and capacity planning for optimised infrastructure
- Developing/Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics of the product ecosystem
- Understanding of Release Management and applying SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) practices for overall system
- Implement and maintain monitors, alarms, and notifications for failure or downtime scenarios
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
Essential Skills / Experience
- Extensive experience in DevOps Engineering, SRE, team management, and collaboration
- Experience with Advanced Kubernetes Concepts, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, and Kops
- Exposure to AWS cloud technologies and Experience with Linux systems
- Expertise in bash/python scripting languages
- Advanced Knowledge of SRE concepts, related best practice implementations, and SRE tools
- Knowledge and experience about SaaS product deployment strategies
- Experience with JAVA based SaaS products
- BE. / M.E./ MCA degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree from reputed college/university.
- 3+ years experience leading a team of DevOps engineers
- 8+ years experience managing DevOps for large engineering teams developing cloud-native software
- Strong in networking concepts
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- Experience within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Passion for CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Jenkins etc.
- Familiarity with config management tools like Ansible Terraform etc
- Proven record of measuring and improving DevOps metrics
- Familiarity with observability tools and experience setting them up
- Passion for building tools and productizing services that empower development teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux command-line tools and ability to write bash scripts.
- Strong in Unix / Linux administration and management,
- Own and manage the entire cloud infrastructure
- Create the entire CI/CD pipeline to build and release
- Explore new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization
- Own and manage the site reliability
- Strong decision-making skills and metric-driven approach
- Mentor and coach other team members
2. Experience with AWS, GCP
3. Cloud Migration
4. Jenkins, code deploy, cloud build
5. Experience with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS Elasticsearch, Ansible, Terraform, etc
6. Good command of Linux environment
7. AWS certification is a plus
Cloud native technologies - Kubernetes (EKS, GKE, AKS), AWS ECS, Helm, CircleCI, Harness, Severless platforms (AWS Fargate etc.)
Infrastructure as Code tools - Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
Scripting - Python, Bash
Desired Skills & Experience:
Hands-on scripting and software development fluency in any programming language (Python, Go, Node, Ruby).
Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals - Networking, Web Architecture etc.
Infrastructure automation experience with knowledge of at least a few of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins etc.
Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like Hackerearth, CodeForces, SPOJ etc.
You’re willing to learn various new technologies and concepts. The “cloud-native” field of software is evolving fast and you’ll need to quickly learn new technologies as required.
Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
• Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
• Define infrastructure and deployment requirements
• Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
• Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
• Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
• Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
• At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
• Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
• Expertise on configuration management
• Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
• Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
• Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
• Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Strong bias for action and ownership
- Should have strong experience in working Configuration Management area, with tools preferably, TFSVC, TFS vNext OR GIT, SVN, Jenkins
- Strong working experience in tools related to Application Lifecycle Management, like Microsoft TFS
- Should have hands-on working experience in CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment) practices
- Strong be expertise in handling software builds & release mgmt. activities in Dotnet based environment / Java environment
- Strong skills in Perl or PowerShell or in any other scripting/automation/programming language
- Should have exposure to various build environments like dotNet, Java
- Should have experience with writing build scripts, automation of daily/nightly builds & deployment
- Good knowledge in Merging /Branching concepts.
- Good understanding of product life cycle management"
- Shall be very good technically; possess systems mindset and good problem-solving abilities
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Can play a key role in the team
- Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to handle conflicts
- Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation
- Good communication and documentation skills"
- Hands-on DevOps (Git, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Python/Ruby)
- Knowledge on what is a DevOps CI/CD Pipeline
- Understanding of version control systems like Git, including branching and merging strategies
- Knowledge of what is continuous delivery and integration tools like Jenkins, Github
- Knowledge developing code using Ruby or Python and Java or PHP
- Knowledge writing Unix Shell (bash, ksh) scripts
- Knowledge of what is automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform, Chef or Puppet
- Experience and willingness to keep learning in a Linux environment
- Ability to provide after-hours support as needed for emergency or urgent situations
Nice to have’s:
- Proficient with container based products like docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work in a team and be a team player
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Apache and other open source software
- BA/BS in computer science or similar
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Chef etc
- 4+ years of experience in continuous integration/deployment and software tools development experience with Python and shell scripts etc
- Building and running Docker images and deployment on Amazon ECS
- Working with AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, Cloudwatch, ECS, ECR, EKS)
- Knowledge and experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Amazon ECS, EKS, Kubernetes
- Experience with source code and configuration management tools such as Git, Bitbucket, and Maven
- Ability to work with and support Linux environments (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, CentOS)
- Knowledge and experience in cloud orchestration tools such as AWS Cloudformation/Terraform etc
- Experience with implementing "infrastructure as code", “pipeline as code” and "security as code" to enable continuous integration and delivery
- Understanding of IAM, RBAC, NACLs, and KMS
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Strong understanding of security concepts, methodologies and apply them such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates etc.
- Knowledge of database administration such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of maintaining and using tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- Work with Leads and Architects in designing and implementation of technical infrastructure, platform, and tools to support modern best practices and facilitate the efficiency of our development teams through automation, CI/CD pipelines, and ease of access and performance.
- Establish and promote DevOps thinking, guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Contribute to architectural discussions, Agile software development process improvement, and DevOps best practices.