We’re transforming the way in which Indians Eat Meat!
Meatigo is the leader in the online gourmet meat and delicatessen grocery space and we are proud to be one of the most innovative companies in the food retail space. Since 2016, we’ve worked towards transforming the way Indians eat meat by offering fresher, safer, responsibly sourced, sustainable and more nutritious meat products.
Backed by a team of people, with over 35 years of experience in meat processing & meat products, Meatigo boasts of an unrivalled expertise in cold-chain management, sourcing, manpower training and quality control. We follow an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery. We currently deliver orders within 120 minutes across 8 Cities (and counting!)
For more details, do check out www.meatigo.com
About The Role
At Meatigo, we're redefining the future of on-demand meat delivery. We're building a small team of incredibly talented programmers and developers to enable us to achieve our vision of connecting customers to better meat from Meatigo.
We are looking for a leader to launch and grow our Meatigo Tech Team.
You will be responsible for building the next version of the Meatigo Consumer Website, Consumer App, Internal Apps as well as integration into other platforms. As we gear up for the next level of growth at Meatigo, you'll lead star engineers, designers, and operators in a fastgrowing dynamic environment. This role will be based out of Gurgaon, but you will speak with customers. stakeholders and teams all across India to understand their unique needs. The role demands a mix of entrepreneurship, cross-functional collaboration, and well-honed product judgement.
Job Description: (Tech Lead)
This role is for a person to lead the development project for an ecommerce application. The person should have a total work experience of 10-12 years in the IT industry.
∙ Bachelor's / Master's Degree in the Computer Engg/Computer Science from reputed engineering college.
∙ Prince 2, PMP or other Project Management certification is preferable.
∙ AWS certified Developer - Associate or Sys Ops Administrator Associate is preferred.
Project Management experience:
∙ Managed at least 3 full cycle development projects with team size of 5 including himself successfully.
∙ Used Project Management tool Jira or Slack.
∙ Good knowledge of testing and Software quality.
∙ Hands on experience on container set up and cloud deployments.
∙ Understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery.
∙ A leader who inspires confidence and works as a team player.
∙ Hungry for learning.
Technology Skills and Experience
∙ Knowledge and use of CentOS and Tomcat.
∙ Knowledge and use of React.Js, Node.JS
∙ Knowledge and use of Bash, server side scripting
∙ Knowledge and use of Java Springboot
∙ Hands-on high level and detailed design knowledge and experience. ∙ Hands on development in Java using Java SDK
∙ Experience with a UI framework like Bootstrap/Material design etc. ∙ Experienced in developing componentized UIs.
∙ Working knowledge of HTML5/java script/CSS/Typescript is must. ∙ Working experience of NodeJs
∙ Developed web services APIs and consumption [REST/SOAP]. ∙ Good knowledge of the use of MVC/MVVM patterns
∙ Working with Caching layers like Redis.
∙ Knowledge and use of ERMs/ORMs preferable.
∙ Experience of reverse proxies like Nginx/HA Proxy etc.
∙ TDD & BDD, the use of tools like Karma/Mocha/Jasmine is required. ∙ Application performance and scalability enhancement.
∙ Knowledge of loosely coupled design.
∙ Security aspects in design and development of applications.
∙ At least 7 years’ experience with RDMS like MySQL Database, table design, normalization, and database performance.
∙ Able to write stored procedures and their debugging.(Optional)
∙ DB installation, maintenance and turning (the latter is optional)
∙ Hands on knowledge of AWS cloud based development, deployment and support.
∙ Hands on experience of using Docker containers on the AWS platform. Knowledge of Kubernetes.
∙ Hands on experience in Server Management and AWS instances.
Tools Knowledge and Skills
∙ Used Gitlab
∙ Used Selenium or UFT/Silk or other testing tool.
∙ Used Jira, Slack or Trello
∙ Used Nagios (optional)
∙ INR 20-30 Lakhs inclusive of all allowances.
∙ Gurgaon, Haryana
∙ Preferably by 15 June 2021 but latest by 01 July 2021
Description of the Role:
Looking an experienced software development leader, an executive who can step in
and lead our fast growing, dynamic engineering team, deliver timely product releases to the market, and execute the roadmap which promises to make this product the leader in its space.
The individual will need to take decisions in all facets to achieve the goal of delivering a
world class product. These decisions would be related to recruitment of right talent, using
appropriate development methodologies, and creating the proper organizational structure,
driving performance, with the right agility and quality driving product leadership.
This person will keep abreast of technology trends, standards, and stakeholders which will
further enhance adoption and market share of company, and work in tandem with the other
members of the executive team as well to further define our roadmap and deliver against it.
This person should have the ability to bridge technology with business acumen, bring
experience in developing vertical SaaS Enterprise applications, and develop and sustain a
culture of passion, hard-work, and innovation that will make company the place to be for
anyone interested in developing Hospitality industry’s leading SaaS Products.
This role has a responsibility for the overall engineering, testing, and delivery for our entire
SaaS based Product lines for the hospitality industry. The current products are made on a
variety of web/mobile technologies. Our production environment is spread across multiple
datacenters in multi-zonal setup with high availability, failover mechanisms that are in a
highly secured environment.
Technology stacks on which our products are developed:
PHP, Java, MongoDB, Postgres, Node JSP, AWS SQS, Apache, Angular, Jquery, YUI
1.0, MYSQL 5.6, GIT, Load Balancer HAProxy, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ, Qing
● Providing overall strategy and technology direction for the development of applications
and communication infrastructure supporting the Company’s solutions.
● Strategic planning for all product development efforts to include the subsequent testing,
release and production environment needs.
● Overseeing all activities of the development groups (development, QA, and application
● Planning the overall architecture of our products and support infrastructure including
day-to-day operations in conjunction with other teams such as IT, Support Operations,
Product and Marketing.
● Adopting process-based working for every aspect of development and with other teams.
● Establishing departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
● Staying abreast of new technologies and issues in the software-as-a-service industry
including current technologies, platforms, standards, and methodologies, and keeping
products risk free by not using technologies that are facing end of life.
● Recruiting, managing and continuously developing through leadership and collaborative
team building a world-class team of technology professionals viewed as the leader in the
● Participating in the strategic business, product planning process and budgets for the
● Being an active spokesperson and evangelist both internally and externally by
communicating and promoting the Company’s technology vision and solutions
● Ensuring the knowledge sharing of engineering best practices across departments; and
developing and monitoring technical standards to ensure adherence to them.
● Previous senior leadership roles in product development and engineering for high growth
product companies along with leadership of development teams with great product
● Proven experience as a leader in developing, deploying, and supporting software as a
service/platform as a service solution to global enterprises.
● Proven ability to recruit the talented developers and provide them with a vision and
working environment to develop world-class applications while instituting compelling
performance measurements that continually drive transparency and improved
● Experience in working with Product teams and contributing towards product roadmap.
● Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross
functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity start-up environment
● Experience in Agile development methodology
● Experience in multiple web and mobile technologies
● Experience in a multi-product, multi-application development environment
● Experience with globally distributed teams and business partners
● Experience in managing both mainstream development and R&D activities
● Experience in development with open source technologies
● Experience in building and maintaining applications that are mission critical for
● BE/MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related fields
● 12+ years of product engineering experience
● Previous senior leadership roles in product development and engineering for high growth
● Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross
functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity start-up environment
- Expertise in core java
- Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming
- Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
- Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate
- Experience in writing complex queries and understanding of database concepts and configurations (MySQL)
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Experience in micro services architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
- Experience in third party integrations.
BatchService is a fast-growing SaaS company. We offer lead generation and data solutions software, helping more than 10,000 real estate investors, agents, and brokers from small and medium-sized businesses. At BatchService, we help businesses streamline productivity. We understand the challenges growing businesses face. That’s precisely why working at BatchService is so special. Every day, our software allows businesses to focus on what really matters: growing their businesses. BatchService is not your average working experience. It’s more than a job. We have the energy and boldness of a startup, with the expertise and pragmatism of a scale-up. All in one workplace.
Passionate about technology and people? Join the leading real estate software products company to work within our Engineering department to architect, design and build the real estate products SaaS solutions. Cloud Computing, DevOps, Agile Methodologies - you’ve got this, and with your experience you are ready to build designs and systems that solve architectural challenges at scale. As a Senior Architect of Software Development at BatchService, you work with engineering teams, peers, product managers, UX/UI designers, and other tech teams around the globe, to go and get what’s next to power through technology. Working with other amazing people who are passionate about what we are building together means that you are growing every day, and as a leader you are also helping to grow the leaders and technologists of tomorrow.
- Lead strategic conversations with Engineering and Product executives, on attaining key business outcomes via digital maturity and transformation
- Define core operating model of process, data and technology, and design the desired architectural foundations for execution
- Work closely with the product owners and a team of engineers in various domains to define and implement the future state of products for Batchservice
- Drive design decisions to build solutions that are customer grade with focus on Security, Availability, Scalability, Performance and User Experience and minimised technical debt
- Provide Architecture Governance and assurance that the solutions that are delivered are compliant with the approved Architecture.
- Act as a mentor for colleagues and help drive knowledge-sharing
- Evaluate the high level requirements and specifications of the system along with its documentation
- Design and develop strategies for efficient infrastructure for software development
- Identify and suggest appropriate software and hardware along with integration techniques
- Ensure smooth functioning of the system following standard procedures and end to end integration points
- 10+ years of Industry experience with a minimum of 5 years as a Solution Architect or Enterprise Architect
- Experience Architecting solutions and building out Target state architectures and roadmaps for medium to large sized organisations
- Deep domain knowledge on what is “best in class” digital experience for Enterprise SaaS products
- Strong interpersonal skills and executive presence to single handily drive presentations with Executives and Senior leaders in the company
- Experience in designing software architecture for the distributed systems or the cloud systems
- Proven expertise in Domain driven design and Microservices Architecture with a good understanding of DDD, Event driven Architecture, API Management and Messaging systems including Data Streaming and Middleware systems
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations
- Strong experience with multiple technology stacks: Cloud Dev, PaaS, Web Dev, Frameworks, and/or service-oriented architecture
- Demonstrated strong communications skills; must collaborate and/or influence peers through explanation of facts, policies, and practices
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Hands on skills in architecting and designing applications which are cross platform, cross browser and based on Object oriented design concepts
- Deep end-to-end architecture and technology experience, including front-end, middleware, databases
- Full stack skills with experience in Node, Php, Golang, Angular, React, Redis, Rabbit mq, Mysql, Elastic search, Mongo db, etc
- Good understanding of agile methodologies and experience of working in agile teams
- Hands on skills in CI/CD, DevOps & Test automation and Hands on experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Selenium or similar tools
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
At BatchService, we strive to support our employees and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary, we have other great benefits available
- We care about your Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Mentoring and career development is an important part of our culture
- Work-life balance is extremely important to us
- Be fully remote! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow our employees to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
The Engineering Org is looking for a proficient Engineering Manager to join a team that is building exciting
and futuristic Data Products at Condé Nast to enable both internal and external marketers to target
audiences in real time. As an Engineering Manager, you will drive the day-to-day execution of technical
and architectural decisions. EM will own engineering deliverables inclusive of solving dependencies
such as architecture, solutions, sequencing, and working with other engineering delivery teams.This role
is also responsible for driving innovation, prototyping, and recommending solutions. Above all, you will
influence how users interact with Conde Nast’s industry-leading journalism.
● Primary Responsibilities
● Manage a high performing team of Software and Data Engineers within the Data & ML
Engineering team part of Engineering Data Organization.
● Provide leadership and guidance to the team in Data Discovery, Data Ingestion, Transformation
● Utilizing product mindset to build, scale and deploy holistic data products after successful
prototyping and drive their engineering implementation
● Provide technical coaching and lead direct reports and other members of adjacent support teams
to the highest level of performance..
● Evaluate performance of direct reports and offer career development guidance.
● Meeting hiring and retention targets of the team & building a high-performance culture
● Handle escalations from internal stakeholders and manage critical issues to resolution.
● Collaborate with Architects, Product Manager, Project Manager and other teams to deliver high
● Identify recurring system and application issues and enable engineers to work with release teams,
infra teams, product development, vendors and other stakeholders in investigating and resolving
● Required Skills
● 4+ years of managing Software Development teams, preferably in ML and Data
● 4+ years of Agile Software development practices
● 12+ years of Software Development experience.
● Excellent Problem Solving and System Design skill
● Hands on: Writing and Reviewing code primarily in Spark, Python and/or Java
● Hand on: Architect & Design end to end Data Pipeline (noSQL databases, Job Schedulers, Big
Data Development preferably on Databricks / Cloud)
● Experience with SOA & Microservice architecture
● Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices with experience on implementing CI/CD,
Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting for production system
● Working Knowledge of cloud and devops skills (AWS will be preferred)
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience in evaluating team member performance and offering career development
● Experience in providing technical coaching to direct reports.
● Experience in architecting highly scalable products.
● Experience in collaborating with global stakeholder teams.
● Experience in working on highly available production systems.
● Strong knowledge of software release process and release pipeline.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move to
invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely dedicated to
data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel
process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team
aimed to create a company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an
environment where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team at
Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and boost
online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data
Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data
Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions
for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse forms of
self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the extraordinary. We
are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Software Development Manager
Full Time, Permanent
What You Will Need:
- 8+ years of experience as an engineer or a lead - solving real world customer problems.
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech - preferably in Computer Science
- Strong background in building backend technologies over distributed systems.
- Hands on experience in building platforms, technologies, and systems for products they have worked on.
- Proven track record of building and managing high performing engineering teams.
- The ability to convince, negotiate and work with equally competent and smart stakeholders.
- Experience building complex technical solutions - highly scalable service-oriented architectures, distributed cloud-based systems - which power our fintech products.
- Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced, evolving work environment
- Act as an entrepreneur - taking ownership of the problem statement end-to-end.
- Deliver best products from all engineering aspects like designing, architecting across multiple product lines.
- Lead a diverse team of high performing engineers - who set new standards everyday.
- Be a great engineer yourself - to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team.
- Handle multiple competing priorities and ambiguity - all in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture
- Your responsibilities will be to manage, design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems to serve product requirements, working closely with other engineers to build new features in a scalable manner.
- You will own services across the stack and be responsible for code quality, uptime and performance.
- As a company, we are very data driven and customer focused.
- As an engineering team we are driven by metrics and care deeply about agility without compromising on the quality of our output.
- We are working towards creating an environment where individuals feel empowered to take ownership and initiative.
- You have a minimum 2 years of experience managing a team and working on production systems at a product company with decent scale
- You have been part of projects where new subsystems were built to serve product requirements.
- You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including relevant background in computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
- You have a strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- You practice test driven development
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator.
- You know that startups are a team sport.
- You listen to others, aren't afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
- If you like to tinker and have hobby projects, send us links to your blog, github etc!
Manage development of highly scalable ecommerce application and platform
Manage release planning and execution, deployment, DevOPs and production
Provide technology thought leadership
Build and mentor high performance teams
Experience / Skills Required:
B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA with 7+ years of progressive industry experience
3+ years of technical management experience
Must be passionate about building “world class software”
Strong experience in building high performance teams – hiring, mentoring and retaining top talent
Strong experience with web and mobile technologies
Strong experience in building highly scalable systems
Strong experience with leveraging OpenSource tools and platforms
Strong experience with RDBMS and NoSQL systems
Prior to being in technical management role – must have had strong development background and
architected scalable server systems
Must have experience with agile planning and delivering short release cycles (bi-weekly releases)
Experience with BigData technologies a great plus
Experience with DevOPs tools and technology a great plus
Experience with AWS cloud a great plus
Experience in building ecommerce or SaaS products a great plus
Experience in software product companies and startups a great plus
Experience with managing user interface design/development a great plus
Experience with LAMP, Python a great plus
Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem
Must be able to thrive in fast paced environment
We at Noise.com are looking for an experienced, Tech Lead who has hands-on experience of mobile apps development to be part of our team. We need someone with expert-level technical skills and expertise, who can manage a fully functional web and app development team, maintain impeccable quality standards and optimize functions accordingly throughout the completion of the app project. You will have an opportunity to build the team.
Managing the entire product life cycle - conceptualization, design, development, Q/A, maintenance, and new version upgradation
Work closely with stakeholders on website, app, and internal product planning and execution.
Provide technical leadership in the end to end design, development, and testing of solutions
Keep up to date on cutting edge technologies and effectively incorporate that knowledge to our platform roadmap, design, and implementation
Sound Knowledge of testing methodologies including automation testing
Handle and address any issues regarding the development: technical difficulty or team management & get all issues resolved by coordinating with other technical experts or if required by any other department for the same
Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/consultants/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Maintaining an Agile environment and meeting the product delivery deadlines
Lead and manage the day to day activities of their team
Establish and maintain a proper communication channel among all the stakeholders and report and escalate the same to management as needed
Tracking the status of the team's work and ensuring deliverables are produced on agreed schedules in coordination with the other stakeholders
Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning
Conduct module-level work effort estimations and integrate for the whole system
Provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports
Should have at least 3.5+ years of experience in mobile application development experience with at least two apps that are on the app store that you are proud to discuss with us
You should be familiar with the Cloud Technologies
You should be familiar with the Web Architecture
You should be familiar with the Mobile Architecture especially MVVM
Consistently demonstrated ability of Tech Lead in current role
5+ Years of relevant industry experience
Certified: AWS Solution Architect (Preferred but not mandatory)
We are looking for a bright and exceptional Engineering Lead to join our Hyderabad based Technology team. The role involves building complex next-generation products used by our clients and architecting solutions to support new technologies and business initiatives.
What you’ll do:
• Active participation in design, development, delivery, and maintenance of software projects/products
• Help the team translate the business requirements into R&D tasks
• Work with product groups to outline project deliverables and help manage the roadmap of the R&D tasks
• Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects & stability improvements to resolution
• Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure
• Engage and lead a team of highly talented technologists
What you’ll need:
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 6-8 years of experience, Fintech domain is a plus
• Demonstrated contribution to the end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software
• Proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA
• Hands-on experience in enterprise application development, coupled with knowledge of frameworks & tools like/equivalent to spring, mybatis, git, gradle
• Experience in at least one shell scripting language, SQL, and data modeling skills
• Experience in cloud technologies is a plus
• Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence
• Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams
• Ability to advocate & influence multiple stakeholders
• Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
• Ability to learn new domains and deliver output
• Experience in leading a team of highly skilled engineers
• Strong communication skills
The role is similar to TL but involves leading a team with experience in project delivery.
Experience in scalable architecture/
Strong in Java/Python and OOAD
Fund Accounting + Banking domain profiles are preferred
- Create architectural designs based on product/design requirement and implement critical high performance,large scale services and libraries Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems.
- Control projects from start to finish - deliverables to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Adhere to all industry standards in code and architectural designs and evangelize best practices in library.
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for the product development.
- Provide constructive feedback on design and product reviews.
- Collaborate with Leads/Engineers for continuous improvement of the code quality by code review and help engineers write better code.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives working with bright engineers across organization.
- Lead engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications using variety of languages and tools/technology stacks.