Are you passionate about using technology to make people's lives better? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Helping lead the software development lifecycle: technical design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support.
- Working with cross-functional teams effectively to enable business growth.
- Proactively identifying engineering bottlenecks and initiating proposals to improve them.
- Writing high-quality, well-tested code in alignment with industry-wide best practices.
- Applying a product mindset to back-end systems.
- About five years of experience delivering product-quality code in an agile set-up
- Experience with Golang, REST APIs, Microservice Architecture, Elasticsearch, Redis, Docker, or Kubernetes
- Understanding of the philosophy of cloud and an experience of maintaining cloud-native services.
- Experience in designing, building, scaling, and maintaining production services, and knowledge of composing a service-oriented architecture.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company (Good to Have).
- Working knowledge of Node.js (Good to Have).
- Passionate about technology and making an impact.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer who takes initiative and works well in a team.
Who We Are
Blok is a technology-first, online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business, and we are on our way to revolutionize how millions of people across countries consume groceries. We believe in a world where getting everything you need, when you need it, sustainably, is the new normal. And it takes less than 10 minutes.
We believe we are positioned to lead this revolution. Why? Our founding and early team has held senior positions at Deliveroo, Uber, Glovo, Mercadona, or Unilever. We have done this before, and we believe we can do it again. But this time, even better.
Embark on the journey and help us launch the revolution in one of the highest growth industries of the year. Help us shape the new normal.
Experience: 6 - 10 years
Job Location: New Delhi
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to all phases of the Software development lifecycle
- Write well-designed testable, efficient code and complex code with Data Structure & Algorithms.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications on Java and RestAPI.
- Prepare and produce releases of software component
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- A Developer whose job includes writing complex code, testing, and fixing bugs.
- Maintain, design the database and organize collected information.
- A specialized programmer who focuses on multiple types of development.
What you’ll bring:
- 2 year to 5 years of proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Strong experience in Java programming
- Expertise Knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
- Proven working experience in a product-based organization (preferred)
- Understanding with Java frameworks Spring boot, Microservices and ORM frameworks.
- Must have the experience to design and build scalable REST APIs.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
We are looking for Backend Developer to join our team. Fieldproxy is the first of its kind product in the space - and we are looking for out of the box thinkers with original thought process and lateral thinking. The code you ship will be used by thousands of users every day helping them get their work done. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Backend development with Node.js, MongoDb and Typescript.
- Developing and testing flexible, scalable applications.
- Collaborate with Front end developers to produce optimum output.
- Think out of the box, discuss and implement your own ideas over the phase.
Required skills :
- Strong knowledge in creating RESTFUL APIs(web service)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git.
- Good knowledge of Docker & Shell scripting
- Basic knowledge in web fundamentals: HTML, CSS
- Experience in DevOps is an added advantage.
- Work as a lead contributor for creating technical solutions
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and proposing technical solutions & development
- Investigate new technologies, provide analysis and recommendations on technical choices
- Responsible for providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Mentor and guide technical team members
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Primarily Java/Angular
- Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- API based development experience (REST/Swagger etc)
- Dev Tools – Jenkins/Git/Maven/Gradle/SBT
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team leadership with strong listening and interpersonal skills; attention to details
- An attitude of constant learning of the new skill
- Top-notch remuneration
- Work with industry best developers and architects
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging and cutting edge work
- Designing scalable systems for high load.
- Defining and improving the development processes which includes implementation and Quality Assurance as well
- Architecting complex scalable systems with a keen eye towards performance, security and availability while also taking on a super hands-on role towards implementation
- Spearheading all inbound and outbound API integrations to build the most robust and scalable integration platform in the B2B Retail space.
- Working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment.
- Using open source as much as possible, and blogging about cool things that you learnt and built.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; Any Graduation
- Strong relational DB experience preferred
- Must be very much in touch with backend coding and want to do it everyday
- Our stack is primarily built around Node (Loopback), Mongo and ElasticSearch.
- Deep familiarity with Git and basic working knowledge of DevOps (Server and DB config, Docker, Kubernetes etc) is strongly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of NodeJS, PHP, MongoDB and MySQL.
- The role requires a good knowledge of Algorithmic Design and Architecture, Data structures, OOPS Concepts, serverless architectures and complex problem solving skills.
- You will help set a very high bar on code quality.
- We have started the transition towards micro services, one of your core responsibilities is ensure micro services are used wherever it makes sense
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the fullsite of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools,such as Stringer
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools(such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. .
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Role : Full-Time Individual Contributor (IC)
Reporting to : Solution Architect / Program Manager / COE Head
Location : Noida, Delhi NCR
Shift : Normal Day shift with some overlap with US timezones
Experience : 4-7 years
Education : BTech/ BE / MCA / MSc Computer Science
Industry - Product Engineering Services or Enterprise Software Companies
Primary Skills - Java 8/9, Core Java, Design patterns (more than Singleton & Factory), Webservices development REST/SOAP, XML & JSON manipulation, CI/CD
Secondary Skills - Jenkins, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SAP JCo library
Certifications (Optional) : OCPJP (the Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer) / Google Professional Cloud Developer
● Must have integration component development experience using Java 8/9 technologies and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
● Must have in-depth knowledge of design patterns and integration architecture
● Experience with developing solutions on Google Cloud Platform will be an added advantage.
● Should have good hands-on experience with Software Engineering tools viz. Eclipse, NetBeans, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, SVN etc.
● Should be very well verse with current technology trends in IT Solutions e.g. Cloud Platform Development, DevOps, Low Code solutions, Intelligent Automation.
Good to Have:
● Experience of developing 3-4 integration adapters/connectors for enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM, Billing etc.) using industry standard frameworks and methodologies following Agile/Scrum.
Non-Technical/ Behavioral competencies required:
● Must have worked with US/Europe based clients in onsite/offshore delivery model
● Should have very good verbal and written communication, technical articulation, listening and presentation skills
● Should have proven analytical and problem solving skills
● Should have demonstrated effective task prioritization, time management and internal/external stakeholder management skills
● Should be a quick learner, self starter, go-getter and team player
● Should have experience of working under stringent deadlines in a Matrix organization structure
● Should have demonstrated appreciable Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) in past organizations
● Writing the design specifications and user stories for the functionalities assigned.
● Develop assigned components / classes and assist QA team in writing the test cases
● Create and maintain coding best practices and do peer code / solution reviews
● Participate in Daily Scrum calls, Scrum Planning, Retro and Demos meetings
● Bring out technical/design/architectural challenges/risks during execution, develop action plan for mitigation and aversion of identified risks
● Comply with development processes, documentation templates and tools prescribed by CloudSufi or and its clients
● Work with other teams and Architects in the organization and assist them on technical Issues/Demos/POCs and proposal writing for prospective clients
● Contribute towards the creation of knowledge repository, reusable assets/solution accelerators and IPs
● Provide feedback to junior developers and be a coach and mentor for them
● Provide training sessions on the latest technologies and topics to others employees in the organization
● Participate in organization development activities time to time - Interviews, CSR/Employee engagement activities, participation in business events/conferences, implementation of new policies, systems and procedures as decided by Management team.
Our client develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to a wide audience covering mobile, social and online platforms. Their group of architects are always attempting new and radical stuff that enhances the creative programming and gaming stages, keeping the players constantly glued and wanting for more.
Funded by SnapDeal founders, it is a cross platform gaming organisation focused on real money gaming and strategy games. The founder is an INSEAD and IIT-B alumni with more than 10 years of work experience across various countries.
- Handling the server side programming of the multiplayer gaming application
- Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Translating design mockups and prototypes into working applications.
- Building customer facing technology products, Developing Highly Scalable Code and Working Closely with Engineering and Product Team.
- Building social, web and mobile based games for users across India
What you need to have:
- Key expertise areas: Client Server realtime communication, MYSQL-POSTGRES database
- Web protocols like: HTTP, MQTT and Web Sockets, Deadlock detection and locking techniques for mutual exclusion, hyper thread and multi threading server model
- Cloud based application management and interfacing it with 3rd party services, Payment gateways and REST APIs.
- Candidates with experience in Golang will be preferred
- Working experience in a Product StartUp (Internet/E-commerce) building scalable applications.
- Hands on experience in system architecture and gaming apps
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills
- Able to think critically of the current system in terms of software development