Experience: 3-5 Years Educational
Qualification: MBA – HR
Summary: We are looking for a dynamic, smart, and committed candidate who will be handling End to End recruitment for the Organization.
1. Responsible for handling end to end recruitment across divisions.
2. Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements.
3. Initiate an array of sourcing activities through various channels, job portals, networking and conducting referrals, and Mapping of target companies and headhunting to ensure a regular supply of candidates to meet the existing & future demands.
4. Responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders to drive Internal Job Postings.
5. Responsible for updating and maintaining Recruitment dashboards
6. Preparation of Recruitment related MIS reports and publishing the same at a desired frequency.
7. Responsible for On Boarding of new hires and ensuring adherence of internal practices.
1. Excellent communication in written & spoken English.
2. Outstanding analytical skills.
3. Should have basic knowledge in Microsoft Office tools.
4. Good interpersonal skills and excel at people management.
5. Willing to travel across locations for campus recruitment.
6. Quick Learner, Energetic & Self Starter.
About TTK Services Private Limited
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Draft HR policies in alignment with the company’s HR philosophy and the overall company policy.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and rewards & recognition program.
- Assess training needs to apply, execute and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
MBA HR, MSW HR, MA HRM or similar qualifications.
- Nature of Experience: Experience in recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Ethical and decisive.
- Should have an approachable demeanor.
- Excellent communication and English proficiency.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- People-oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Location: Chennai, Ambattur
- Preference will be given to those having experience working in a startup.
● Drive organizational effectiveness through recruiting, developing and retaining top talent
● Drive continuous improvement and lead change
● Partner with business and functional leaders to continually drive the effectiveness of the business through
managing talent on ground
● Build relationships with brokers/agents
● Help leaders build high quality JDs to attract only the best talent
● Constantly update HR policies for organization and employee
● Organize and promote employee welfare programs and engagement activities
● Organize relevant training programs to ensure constant learning and development for all employees
● Create a career growth path for every employee
● Build a robust SOP/handbook
● Onboard new employees through effective communication and induction plans
● Handle exit formalities for employees
● Overlook administration and day to day operations and smooth functioning of the office
● Grievance redressal
● Promoting activities towards learning and development of employees to level up the skills and expertise of the
● Act as a coach and confidant to the business, employees and stakeholders
● Perform ad hoc tasks as required
● Ensure compliance with statutory and other policies
● Work closely with Accounts on payroll processing
● Promote the use of Technology to streamline HR processes
We are Nasscom 10K startup and Amazon technology partner with many paying customers with great market traction We help educators to sell course on their own website & mobile learning apps. We are building Shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging.
Nice, but what do we do, We provide complete technology solutions and marketing guidance required for educators to sell courses on their branded web and mobile learning apps. Using Learnyst, educators can grow their academy online. For more information, please visit https://www.learnyst.com/" target="_blank">https://www.learnyst.com
What would I do?
You will be responsible for understanding the requirement of human resources for the business, sourcing candidates, screening, scheduling & conducting interviews. You would also be involved in managing day to day operations like handling the new employee/intern onboarding process, attendance management, payroll processing and other HR activities. You would also be responsible to manage the company book of accounts, co-ordinating with CA to maintain statutory and regulatory compliances.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Publish and remove job ads
- Evaluate candidates through job portals, Social networking and through reference
- Schedule job interviews and conduct candidate interviews as needed
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant's abilities.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, Interviewing, Selecting, onboarding & exit formalities.
- Assisting in the documentation of selected candidates and the rest of the onboarding formalities.
- Responsible for evaluating Employee performance, training if required, appraisal, etc.
- Should have knowledge on payroll processing, input validation.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance like PF, ESIC, PT, MLWF,TDS
- Leave & Attendance Management
- Manage company book of accounts and provide required details to CA for statutory compliance
Desired Candidate Profile
- Familiarity with Human Resources
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic understanding of accounting and book maintenance
- Secretarial and Admin work
- Effective Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Screening and shortlisting resumes, taking Telephonic interviews.
- Preparation of daily, MIS Reports of Hiring status.
- Managing end to end recruitment and selection process
- Coordination with HR Team with respect to interviews, joining.
- Follow up with the candidates till the candidate joined..
Required Candidate profile
- Good Communication Skills
- Independent Thinker
Only Female Are Required
Responsibilities Of Candidates Includes:
• Hiring Candidates
• Content Writer
• Ensuring Business Needs For Hiring Are Met
• Must Have Experience In Hiring At Multiple Levels
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process efficiently with team members for one of the Business Units.
• Manage a team of 5-6 recruiters.
• Track & report key metrices and analyses data to make decisions and optimize hiring results.
• Developing recruiting plan / strategies to ensure job openings are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Managing and evaluating external recruiting agencies/vendors.
• Stakeholder management.
• Salary negotiation with candidates.
• Work as in individual contributor for strategic roles.
• Initiating various recruitment reports, analysis and dashboards and managing & delivering them on a periodic basis.
• Must have experience of working in the IT hiring industry for 12 years, and in a corporate setup for 7-8 years.
• Should have worked in a fast-paced culture and SLA driven.
• Must have very good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential.
• Should be willing to go extra mile to fulfil organizational hiring objectives.
Our client is a 4 decade old diversified business group with holdings in FMCG and hospitality. Their FMCG portfolio comprises of a well known mouth freshener and soon-to-be-launched confectionery products.
They have an excellent reputation for their hotels in North India. The aesthetically designed rooms, the multi-cuisine restaurant, corporate facilities like conference rooms, banquets and other services like gym and spa in their hotels are all world-class arrangements at a reasonable price.
- Handling End to End Recruitments.
- Handling Database Management, Issuance of Various Letters, Leaves & Attendance Management.
- Liaising with Government Departments, ESIC, EPFO, and Labour Department.
What you need to have:
- University Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate should have working knowledge in Labour Laws, especially in EPF, ESIC, Contract Labour (R&A) Act.
- Have knowledge of Gratuity, Bonuses, Minimum wages, and leave entitlements.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc. located in the USA, UK, and India. we are looking for a dedicated HR Manager.
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
• Fluency in social media, particularly in researching and recruiting candidates through channels such as LinkedIn and also through Job portals.
• Job candidate interviewing skills.
• Taking Care of joining formalities of the Employees.
• Preparing Appointment Letter.
• Issuing the Offer Letter and explain the salary details.
• Conducting orientation and Induction for the new joiners.
• Induction about the services of the organization.
• Attendance Leave Management.
• Preparing Confirmation Appraisal Letter.
• Employee Relationship, Handling Employee Grievance, Employee Engagement Activities like Arranging Picnics, Festive Parties, and Birthdays.
• Handling Exit Interview.
• End-user technology skills with HR software and platforms, such as HRIS or workforce management systems.
• Ability to build team morale and promote a corporate culture
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation, and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
Strong Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, and Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation Skills, Convincing Skills.
Good To Have Skills:
Recruitment experience in Technology Company, Software Company, or SAAS domain.