Looking for a skilled word press developer responsible for both front-end and back-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security update.
In this role you will:
• Design and build the website's front end.
• Create the website architecture.
• Generate WordPress themes and plugins.
• Trouble shoot content issue.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in web designs.
• Experience of minimum 1 year in WordPress
• Knowledge of front-end technologies including CSS, HTML, java script, and jQuery.
• Must have good knowledge of PHP, and MySQL also.
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Paid sick time
• Paid time off
• Provident Fund
• Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
• Overtime pay
• Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Gurgaon, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• total work: 1 year (Required)
• WordPress: 1 year (Required)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About FOXTROT SOLUTIONS LLP
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Principal Software Engineer - Client Success to be part of the support team. Client success engineering is an important part of the LogiNext experience. You will help in quickly resolving the technical issues across the entire SaaS product suite. You will be responsible for maintaining the SLAs as defined by the organization. You will be collaborating with the client’s operations team, engineering team .
- Troubleshoot application and software related issues and determine the root cause for the issues
- Work on defined SLAs to ensure that our client receives the best of the services
- Provide minor enhancements, production, and technical support to LogiNext’s enterprise clients
- Monitor production alerts and escalate the issues for any anomalies in the system
- Ensure complete compliance of ticketing tool and report metrics on a daily basis
- Work with the existing engineering team to maintain highly scalable and secure products
- Manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines by working independently and leading a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 8 to 10 years experience in a production support role or in software development using Java, J2EE, Spring, RESTful APIs, MySQL, MongoDB
- Expertise on production support processes such as incident or change management, call triaging, critical issue procedures
- Experience in writing and maintaining scripts to monitor system activity and automate production support activities that enable efficiency and productivity of Customer Success team
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, SLA adherence and metrics reporting for large enterprises
- Knowledge of monitoring tools, alert escalation, customer and other stakeholder management
- Familiarity and/or experience in implementing ITIL concepts in addition to technical aptitude are highly valued
- Providing support on weekends on a rotational basis
- Expereince in team management
We are looking for a Full Stack Lead having worked on NodeJS and React with total experience of 4 to 6 years. Minimum two year of experience in NodeJS, React and Redux is required for this position.
Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design, development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch. Start-up experience would be highly desirable.
Tech Stack: Node.js, React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, Mix panel/Metabase, Instamojo and Razor Pay, Google Analytics, FB Pixel, SEO, Dev Ops, CI/CD, Micro services, Unit Testing
· Will be responsible for designing and developing web-based enterprise class solutions using NodeJS, React and Redux.
· Should be expert in writing Unit Test Cases with NodeJS and React and with quality.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Proven experience as an individual contributor/Architect.
· Should be able to quicky come up with system design by understanding business requirement and translate into good quality product.
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
· Thorough understanding of React.js, HTML, CSS and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Knowledge of CI/CD and should have worked on at least one tool like Jenkins etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with GIT Technology like GitHub, Bitbucket
Desirable (Nice to Have skills):
· Knowledge of Data analytics platform like Meta Base.
· Good understanding of digital marketing, Google & FB Analytics, consumer funnel data tracking tools, including SEO.
· Experience of e-commerce start up would be an added plus.
· Scaling experience using AWS, knowledge of EBS, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices.
· AWS Certification would be an added plus.
· Knowledge of Dev/Ops and should be able to set up CI/CD quickly.
· Participation in Hackathons is an added plus.
BTech or MTech in Computer Science from a reputed institute, IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani, COEP (Pune), VJTI, BHU or ISM
Good knowledge on Data Structure and Algorithms.
Locations : Bangalore
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems
- Understand the customer needs, design & implement
- Envision project goals, product architectural solutions with a high focus on detail to ensure successful implementation.
- Articulate complex problems communicating viable architecture and design approaches clearly and concisely.
- Enhance the agile SDLC within the Development Team through new learning, continued growth, and applying industry best practices and processes
- Keep optimizing & automating mundane tasks
- Problem solving in accounting modules.
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience in backend
- Database technologies - SQL and/or NoSql
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of VCS using SVN/ GIT and Payment Gateways
- Expertise in design principles and their application
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Fast Learner & a Team Player
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Define APIs for front-end and back-end
- Consume 3rd party APIs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and reactive components
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Basic understanding of HTTP requests and proficiency in creating REST APIs using Swagger
- Strong understanding of relational databases and its concepts - MySQL
- Ability to write database queries and transactions using sequalize ORM
- We would prefer it the candidate has an experience of min 1 year but a maximum of 3 years with all above mentioned technologies, libraries and frameworks
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges and Integration with 3rd Party system via API s
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL databases such as MYSQL and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
- CodeIgniter Framework
We are looking for a.Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
Graduation is Must
Role & Responsibilities -:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming & Restful API
- Strong knowledge of Akamai CDN, Redis, AWS services
- Understanding of LAMP and MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of Payment Gateway
- Familiarity with MySQL/ PgSQL/ Mongo databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
2+ years of hands-on experience in writing secure, efficient, high-quality code and have a good understanding of JS.
- Develop frontend components on ReactJS with Redux as state management library
- Should have good knowledge of tailwind CSS
- Familiarity with build tools such as Webpack, Babel
- Experience with testing tools such as Jest
- Experience in web security and performance on mobile and desktop
- Familiarity with Git.
- Should be able to make mobile responsive designs
- Knowledge on PWA would be an added advantage
- Develop backend APIs on Express.js and NodeJS
- Should be good with SQL database and perform DDL,DRL,DQL,DCL on database ,preferably PostgresDb.
- Should have familarity with ORM such as sequilize.
- Knowledge on server-less architecture is good
- Experience with monitoring tools web performance and caching techniques
- Experience working in agile methodology projects
- Should have knowledge of design patterns, design practices
- Should have the ability to design and write reusable code
- Ready to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Experience in building Cloud Native applications
- Experience in test-driven development
What the candidate will do:
* Fast learner: We are looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits- all solutions.
* A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on other candidates feedback for continuous improvement.
Salary Offer: 25,000 - 35,000 per month
Job Location: Remote for 6-12 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Required experience: Skilled Shopify developer with 1-3 years of strong experience in setting up, managing and scaling Shopify based websites.
Key Skills required :
1. In-depth experience with Shopify's Liquid language.
2. Strong experience in building custom Shopify themes
3. Strong hands on experience insetting up & customizing existing Shopify themes.
5. Experience building, launching and maintaining Shopify stores, as well as overall knowledge of the Shopify platform.
6. Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary.
7. Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools
8. Experience with Shopify's object/properties, API, and Meta fields.
9. Experience working with Shopify apps and 3rd party services.
10. Excellent communication skills are required, giving proactive feedback to peers and team
11. In-depth knowledge of speed optimisation of Shopify stores.
12. Knowledge in other e-commerce platforms WooCommerce
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding client briefs clearly
2. Proposing suitable themes and apps for a project including the possibility of building custom themes
3. Building custom themes from UIs based on project requirements using Liquid
4. Building custom functionality as and when required
5. Setting up the store and Implementing the overall functionality as required including themes, apps and other customizations
6. Ensuring that all content and products are uploaded as per the client’s requirement
7. Maintaining and upgrading the store theme and functionality on an ongoing basis
8. Bug fixing issues reported by the QA team