- Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java/Node/ Python, .Net.
- Hands on experience in delivering high quality software products.
- Gather business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users, and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well between a ranges of complex systems.
- Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance and scalability.
- Manage resources on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are compatible with technology and business goals.
- Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
- Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- You will a part of the consumer tech team responsible for the development and maintenance of consumer products such as responsive websites, backend APIs, property search engines, user experience to name a few. Your primary focus will be driving user conversion by developing tech solutions that help our consumer find their dream home.
- We take pride in solving complex problems for our users and aimed to be their trusted advisor, so having strong consumer empathy is a must-have. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design, code, document and test software in PHP, Node.js,Angular/React.js HTML, and CSS.
- Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable code.
- Show thought leadership by mentoring and assisting tech/non-tech staff within the company.
- Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint planning, quality of product and code and user experience.
Kitabeli is a Series A funded Indonesian online group buying platform that helps people connect
with like minded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have
founded, setup, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our
first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast.
We are actively looking for Full Stack developers to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and frontend software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails
working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Skills required :
● Python (flask and Django)
● ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
● CI/CD Pipelines
● 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
● 1+ years of experience in Python
● Experience in designing databases and system architecture
What will you do?
- Work with product managers to find solutions to critical problems, face internal customers, and create requirements.
- Triage and fix critical issues that arise in the field that affect our core product.
- Manage git repositories, pull requests, and review code.
- Communicate properly & promptly with all stakeholders.
- Build a proof-of-concept for new products from scratch.
- Optimize, clean up, and comment on the existing codebase.
What should you have?
- Must have 5-8 years of hands-on engineering experience.
- Must be an expert in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and Webpack.
- You are proficient with RESTful API design and implementation using Node.js.
- Proficiency in relational (MySQL, Cloud Spanner, etc.) and non-relational (MongoDB, Google Cloud Firestore, etc.) databases.
- Must be an expert in data structure and creating highly optimized algorithms.
- Should have a working knowledge of GCP services like App Engine, CloudSQL, Compute Engine, etc.
- Should have a working understanding of microservices patterns, serverless design, and event-based architecture.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages, frameworks, and paradigms.
What we offer
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow. You’ll get opportunities to represent the company in events like Devoxx, Google Developer Days India, etc.
- Very high autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail. You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even dairy farmers, to build exciting new features
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters. Check out the reviews for our app.
- Very high transparency.
- We pay top of the market with excellent benefits
- Personal CFO Services with IndMoney.
- Employee assistance program- Counselling and consultation services for work and home- life topic
- Group medical insurance family floater for Employees, spouses and kids
Who are we?
With millions of transactions each month, Animall is one of the world’s fastest-growing agritech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-engineer the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission!
🗞 Animall in the News
Animall raises $14 mn Series B from new and existing investors (techcircle.in)
- Designing and developing responsive applications.
- Creating and maintaining clean and clear front-end code and backend APIs for our web applications.
- Automation and Deployments of builds - Frontend and Backend.
- Application Performance And Error Monitoring and Automation
- Maintaining excellent test coverage for our code base.
- Working with our shared services and field teams to identify application bottlenecks and make relevant architectural decisions.
- Working with our front-end application developers to optimize performance across our system.
- Designing administrative tools for our shared services and business development teams Constantly optimizing our code bases with an eye for modularity and legibility.
- Writing documentation for our external and internal APIs.
Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles.
Demonstrable experience with AngularJS or ReactJS or Vue.JS, NodeJS, Express.JS, HTML5, and CSS.
Familiarity with popular NodeJS packages (e.g. express, socket-io).
Experience in backend web development.
Containerisation experience working with Docker/ Kubernetes/ Docker Swarm
Familiarity with multiple additional programming languages/stacks.
Experience with NoSQL databases, ideally MongoDB.
Experience with RDBMS databases like MySQL/PosgreSQL.
An excellent understanding of distributed systems and their tradeoffs.
Excellent documentation skills.
Ability to clearly articulate technical problems, design and implementation choices to a broad range of stakeholders (e.g. sales team, users, security experts).
Working knowledge of AngularJS or React.
Experience working with web sockets.
Familiarity with the AWS stack.
Experience in application security testing.
Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline.
Contributions to open source communities.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to understand the business context
- Take responsibility for developing product features
- Implement development best practices
- Build a backend APIs using Java, Node, Python or GoLang
- Proficiency in leveraging Cloud Native components in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience in building scalable applications using Microservices principles is a plus
- Experience in designing for performance is a big plus
- Ability to write high quality code
- Experience in polygot persistence using databases like relational (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Redis etc)
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and technologies is a plus
- Passion for continuous learning of new technologies
1. Developing backend using node.js and express
2. Working on MongoDB database
3. Doing front-end development with react.js