About JS TechAlliance Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Founded in 2009, JS TechAlliance Consulting Pvt Ltd. is a profitable company based in Indore(M.P.). It has 6-50 employees currently and works in the domain of IT Products .
We are looking for Flutter Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile
● Building modern and cross platform mobile applications using Flutter.
● Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
● Performing app profiling and improving performance.
● Improving code quality through code reviews.
● Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
● One or more published Flutter apps on the App Store / Play Store.
● Good understanding of Flutter and Dart.
● Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
● Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
● Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional
● Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and
● Strong communication skills.
● Working with the latest technologies in an early-stage product startup, with plenty of
opportunities to learn
● You will work directly under the mentorship of other senior designers/developers and the
Location: Ahmedabad / Pune
InFoCusp is a company working in the broad field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, having a branch office in Pune.
We have worked on / are working on Software Engineering projects that touch upon making full-fledged products. Starting from UI/UX aspects, responsive and blazing fast front-ends, platform specific applications (Android, iOS, web-applications, desktop applications), very large scale infrastructure, cutting edge machine learning, deep learning (AI in general). The projects / products have wide ranging applications in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal, HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is using core concepts of computer science such as distributed systems, operating systems, computer networks, process parallelism, cloud computing, embedded systems and Internet of Things.
Specifically, the backend engineer’s role is to work on large-scale infrastructure of one or more cloud-based live products serving thousands of users every single day, generating TBs of data every single day.
● Own the design, development, evaluation, and deployment of highly-scalable
software products involving back-end development.
● Maintain quality, responsiveness, and stability of the system.
● Design and develop memory-efficient, compute-optimized solutions for the software.
● Design and administer automated testing tools and continuous integration tools.
● Produce comprehensive and usable software documentation.
● Evaluate and make decisions on the use of new tools and technologies.
● Mentor other development engineers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
● Mastery of one or more back-end programming languages (Python, Node.js, Java,
Scala, C++ etc.)
● Excellent Debugging skills either with command line tools like gdb or with IDE.
● Knowledge of Design Patterns and Antipatterns are desirable.
● Knowledge of the Functional Programming paradigm is a plus.
● Knowledge of at least one build system(make, cmake, maven, gradle etc...) is
● Knowledge of automated and continuous integration testing tools (Jenkins, Team
City, Circle CI etc.) is desirable.
● Proven experience of platform-level development for large-scale systems.
● Knowledge of REST APIs, various authentication mechanisms is required.
● Deep understanding of various database systems (MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra).
● Ability to plan and design software system architecture.
● Experience working in agile development. Knowledge and prior experience of tools
like Jira is desired.
● Experience with at least one version control system is a must
● Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (Lambda, IoT core, Cognito,
Federated Identities, Kibana, Elastic Search, S3, EFS, EC2, VPC, API Gateway,
CloudFormation, CloudWatch, AppSync, Amplify, IAM, Route 53, WorkSpace)
● AND / OR Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) ( Compute Engine,
Firestore, Filestore, Cloud Function, App Engine, VPC, Bigtable, Stackdriver,
Endpoints, gRPC, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, IoT Core, CloudBuild, Identity Platform, TFX
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E.\B. Tech\B.S. M.E.\M.S.\M. Tech\PhD candidates' entries with significant prior experience in
the aforementioned fields will be considered.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience is a must.
and the entire internet. Our switches and routers are the backbone of large data centers that host Microsoft
Azure, Google Cloud, Facebook etc. High Frequency Traders rely on Arista to provide ultra-low latency network.
In India Arista powers the Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale event which has over billion transactions happening in
real time. Besides, we also provide the last mile connectivity for campus wide networking (both wired and
wireless) through our Cognitive Cloud Networking solutions. Arista disrupted the traditional infrastructure
technology by pioneering the move from hardware to Software Defined Networks, Cloud and now to greater
network visibility through telemetry and data analytics solutions. All this is possible because of the strong
product engineering innovation that is the core of Arista’s DNA. At Arista we take pride in our engineering
prowess. We hire the best engineers and give them the most complex infrastructure problems to solve. We
push for quality and not quantity. As our CTO/EVP(Engineering) Ken Duda puts it "It’s in our culture, quality is
the most important thing. Getting it right is more important than feature velocity, ship dates and new
With over 400+ engineers in Bangalore and Pune are a big part of Arista’s technology leadership. With new
products in the offering, we are planning to strengthen the India team. If you are looking for an authentic
software engineering job where you can make a fundamental impact at the core infrastructure level, you
should be talking to us - we are looking for aptitude and attitude ; you need not have worked in wireless or
networking domains to work at Arista.
What will you get to do as a Software Engineer at Arista?
At Arista software engineers are the real deal - they do a lot more than simply writing code. You will work on
the whole development process, including:
• Suggesting and deciding what features to build
• Driving the design and architecture
• Pushing, testing, documenting the feature
• Working alongside customers in the field if needed
You will get to work with the best in your field and learn how to write amazingly reliable software - At
Arista everyone is hands-on including our managers, directors, VP’s and of course our CTO!
Are you right for this role?
Do you like coding? Does your adrenaline go up when you have difficult problems to solve? For success at
Arista all you need is:
• Strong engineering and Computer Science fundamentals
• Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills
• Hands-on experience with design and implementation in a strong product-engineering environment
• Self-driven and self-motivated - At Arista we empower engineers to work on their own with very little
supervision and management.
As a great software engineer we know that you have multiple options to choose from. So why Arista? It is
• Learning - A hands-on job like Arista’s is the best learning experience you can hope to get especially
when you work with peers who are equally good or better.
• Flexibility - Our engineers enjoy the utmost flexibility as we believe in judging by the output and not
by the hours worked. Our performance review process is designed to reflect this - we believe that
our best engineers know how to work and do not need to be told what to do.
• Truly global work - What we do in India is exactly the same as what we do in San Jose, Nashua,
Vancouver, Dublin, and other worldwide locations. You don’t have to move out of India to do
cutting edge software - at Arista you can do it right here.
• Large company with a start-up mind-set - We work like a start-up - less management, cost
conscious, innovating and disrupting our own products and we can go on. A mind-set that is hard to
get in $15b+ market cap public company.
• Construct, develop, code, debug and maintain applications.
• Conform to define software design methodology for the development and implementation of Internet based application to support all aspects of web site functionalities.
• Perform code review and evaluation and determine recommendations for adaptation.
• Creation of Low-Level Design Document from Functional Specification and Technical design document.
• Generate application test data as necessary and validate any data conversion requirements for final implementation and production roll out.
• Being responsible for the analysis, design and development of certain key business application
I. Hands on experience on Dialogic/Telesoft SIGTRAN/TDM Stack and its configurations
II. Understanding and implementation of SS7 signalling servers
III. Good experience on SS7 protocols like MTP, SCCP, TCAP, ISUP, MAP layers and SMPP Protocol
IV. Must have Strong C and C++ programming skills on Linux developing multi- threaded applications.
V. Working knowledge of MySQL and other relational DB.
VI. Will add more advantage, if Working knowledge of any products like SMSC, MCA, USSD, OBD, IB
Education: B.Tech/BE or MCA (Computers) Regular
Need Backend developer who has done projects in Golang, C
- discussing clients’ requirements and proposed solutions with a senior developer (for developers at mid-skill level and below)
- writing and testing code
- collaborating with other developers
- using development tools (see below)
Development tools are used by software developers to write and test code, often as a team. Common development tools include:
- integrated development environments (eg Eclipse, IntelliJ): for writing and editing code
- source control management (eg Git, SVN, Mercurial): to enable teams to work together to manage changes to source code
- issue management systems (eg Jira): for managing a list of issues or improvements
- test driven development: for writing code to test your code
Please find the below job description for digital communication developer.
MATLAB, Mex Generation
Modeling and Simulation
• Design, develop Digital communication waveforms like QAM, QPSK, OFDM
• Simulate and analysis link budget, path loss, Noise margins, Coding gain for various path loss models.
• Should be strong in signal processing, AGC, Channel encoding, Channel estimation, Collision detection.
• Jointly work with other PHY development teams for implementing the designs.
• Should have knowledge in legacy modulation techniques like FM and AM