- Design the architecture of new services to deliver timely communication from server to client and server to server, while still functioning alongside existing server components
- Describe and implement the communications across multiple network layers, considering performance, reliability, and flexibility with respect to the underlying infrastructure
- Enhance and expand the ORM layer of MZ’s in house web framework
- Craft software solutions for supporting flexibility in resource allocation, from compute to storage
- Serve as a technical leader for projects of year-long scope involving multiple contributors and customers
- Consult with technical operations on appropriate Kubernetes-based infrastructure design
- Design for performance, and measure the effects
- Review your colleagues’ code, and learn from their reviews as well
- Identify, document, and communicate best practices for the engineers who use the fruits of your labor
- 7+ years professional work experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
- Proficient in PHP, C++, or Go
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Experience with in-memory NoSQL databases, such as Redis
- Ability to debug issues within custom code quickly
- Passion for developing scalable and maintainable software systems
- An open-minded and technology-agnostic approach to engineering
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Real world experience developing distributed systems
About JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd.
We are having urgent requirement of PHP Developer at GIGL Summaries Private Limited
Experience: 1 year to 10 years
CTC: upto:-10.00 Lakh
Responsibilities and Duties
- PHP Web Development experience – Strong knowledge Core PHP and MVC PHP frameworks.
- Strong technical skills
- Should have positive and adaptive behavior. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Must have experience with any MVC framework like Yii, Yii2
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
- Eager to learn new web technologies
- Must have a good knowledge of Modular Programming
- if knows node.js or react it would be plus point
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
· Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
· At least 2 years of experience building iOS-based applications utilizing hybrid technologies
· At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Openshift
· Experience integrating with native device API’s (iOS)
· Experience with front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
· Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
· Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful APIs
· Excellent sense of web design, passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
· Strong collaboration skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
· Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
· Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
• As a Python full-stack developer, your role would involve design development and deploy full-stack applications out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
• You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
• A strong technologist we care about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3+ years of professional experience.
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
• As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test, and debug quality software programs.
• Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Python, Celery, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Multithreading, Async, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience in working with Machine Learning Pipelines
• Experience in Reactjs.
• Experience in Celery, RabbitMQ/Kafka.
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools.
• Experience in working with SQL & NonSql databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Exposure to cloud technologies.
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
• Nice to have: Experience developing products containing machine learning use cases.
• Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and refactoring.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Junior Backend Developer / Server Programmer you will write code that will run on 100s of servers thousands of times a second helping our games run smoothly, you will have to work out how to deal with massive amounts of data efficiently, train machines to crunch data and generally play around with the latest and greatest in tech.
You love to write efficient code and tackle hard puzzles, you like working with a committed team.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the hero of the day, when actually I only needed to fix one line of code”
What you will really be doing
- Contributing to the design and architecture of our servers using Python with Flask deployed on AWS EC2 Servers.
- Implementing server features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
- You’ll be working with a worldwide multi cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database.
- Interfacing with other teams on any server-related issues affecting them.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- A proven track record of writing high quality database and program code for servers with Python. We are considering different levels of experience (from several months to years).
- The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache,etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux or equivalent development environments
- Some experience in game development would be a plus, although it’s not necessary.
- An avid interest in either console, PC or mobile games.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Hiring For SDE II - Python (Remote)
The Impact you will create:
Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute
Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients
Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds
Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data
Use cloud based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability
Work on complex analytics on terabytes of data like building Cohorts, Funnels, User path analysis, Recency Frequency & Monetary analysis at blazing speed
You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
End-to-end ownership of product development, from design, through implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
Translating high-level requirements and end-user use cases into design proposals, decomposing complex features into smaller, short-term deliverable tasks
Maintaining constant focus on scalability, performance and robustness of architecture
Designing and implementing logging, monitoring and alerting systems for existing and new infrastructure
Documenting API's and architecture design
Mentor and guide juniors on their path to become solid developers
What we look for?
4+ of industry experience in technical leadership roles
Solid knowledge of Python, SQL, NoSQL, shell scripting and Linux operating environment
End-to-end experience in design and development of highly scalable enterprise and cloud data products
Ability to challenge and redefine existing architecture to create robust, scalable and reliable products
Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of scalable web services, queue based systems, distributed databases and streaming services
Experience with modern DevOps technologies such as kOps, Kubernetes and Docker, CI/CD, monitoring and autoscaling
Php laravel developer with live multi project experience
Multiple projects experience is must
Goodera is an employee volunteering, CSR, and ESG management company that enables corporations, foundations, governments, non-profits, and employees across 90+ countries. Goodera empowers companies to provide engaging and impactful virtual volunteering experiences to their employees globally and achieve
Through curated volunteering opportunities, end-to-end program management, and impact measurement, Goodera offers a seamless volunteering experience. Goodera enables non-profits to create a sustainable impact by raising money, increasing visibility, and building long-term volunteers for causes they support. Goodera is coheadquartered in San Mateo, CA, and Bangalore, India. For more details, please visit http://www.goodera.com" target="_blank">www.goodera.com
• Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
• Build customer-facing technology products for global customers.
• Own the Product's backend development, building reusable, testable, and scalable code.
• Research, evaluate, analyze and implement technical requirements.
• Collaborate with product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the
product direction, visuals, and experience.
• Mentor Junior members of the team
• 3+ years of experience building scalable products, distributed applications products/services.
• Min 1+ years of experience working on Node.js and its frameworks.
• Min 1+ years of experience building microservices.
• Knowledge of NoSQL database services e.g, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc., and related tools with the expertise to create efficient schemas.
• Excellent coding and problem-solving skills and ability to produce high quality, bug-free and testable production-grade code.
• Ability to own end-to-end deliveries, right from requirements till release.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Ability to mentor junior members of the team.
• Ability to review code and continuously push for higher standards of development.
• Experience building a transformative product
• Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership, open to experiments and passionate about
creating impact through tech
• Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
• End-to-end ownerships of your tasks