About Linuxbean Solutions Pvt Ltd
profiles for Java/JBPM/Angular/SpringBoot Developer
Experience- 6 to 8 Yrs
Location- Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore
Notice Period- Immediate to 15 days
Skills required :- Java Developer with Java and Spring boot and Angular experience.
Should have working experience between 6-8 years in Java development. Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts. Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow.
Minimum 4-8 years of experience in design and development J2EE based applications, database design (conceptual/ logical/ physical) and writing PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures in PostgreSQL
- Preferred to have good knowledge and hands on experience on jBPM workflow platform. Experience in DROOLS rule engine will be an added advantage
- Expertise on Angular JS, Springboot, Hibernate, JQuery frameworks
- Hands on experience in building reports using Business Intelligence and Reporting Platform (BIRT)
- Knowledge around JBOSS (WildFly), Tomcat and other application servers
- Knowledge around source code repository Tortoise SVN
- Experience in building Multitenant products
- Conceptual knowledge around Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development using Jenkins
- Good analytical and logical thinking, prioritizing and organizing
- Team player with positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyse SRS to understand and estimate the requirements
- Analyse change requests and estimate the requirements
- Design, development, unit testing and deployment using jBPM platform and other underlying tools and frameworks mentioned above
- Database design, writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL database
- Analyse L2 support issues, identify and implement the workaround/ permanent solutions within stimulated SLA
- Preparation of release document for new projects, change requests and bug fixes
- Create and leverage technical knowledge repository
Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software. Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes. Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
Key Skills: Java 8, Spring Boot,Spring MVC, Microservices, OOPS Concepts & design patterns, Data structures and Algorithm, DS collections, REST, Redis, Mysql/Sql Queries, Agile, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Gradle/ Maven, Rest API’s, Deployment, GIT/SVN.
Added advantage: CICD/AWS/AZURE
Excellent command over problem-solving Data Structures & OOPS logics.
Min 2 years of exp. in Spring Boot framework & Microservices architecture.
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Should have strong experience in JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis.
Should have followed agile methodology, hands on jira, Zoho…
Should have strong knowledge in unit test cases
Good experience in deploying in servers like Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
Experience in designing & building real-time, large-scale products to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Opportunity To work:
Work with our awesome team
Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
Job Description: We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our IT team. 75way Technologies has the reputation of being one of the top design and technology companies in India.
Experience - 1 - 3 Years
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Working Days: Mon-Fri (Alternate Saturday Off)
Working Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Assurekit is an insurtech startup building tech solutions to simplify insurance distribution. We are looking for a senior python developer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to read and understand a SOAP/REST API and integrate it into the framework. Excellent logical and problem-solving capabilities are a must. Understanding of suds API will be helpful. You will also work on the backend of the client-facing application, and help the product team realize their vision.
Must have skills:
1) Must be comfortable working on Linux based OS
2) Must be comfortable with Python concepts
3) Strong experience in python (Preferably python flask)
4) Strong debugging skills with the ability to multi-task and with eye for detail.
5) Quick learner & ability to adapt easily to working with new technologies/tools
6) Experience in test automation tools/frameworks like py.test
7) Experience using mongoDB
Great to have skills:
1) Experience in Python Flask framework
2) Experience in designing API architecture and best practices.
3) Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
4) Prior experience in Insurance, or product based companies
- 2-5 years of experience as a back-end developer
- Expertise with Java 1.8 and React JS
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Design Principles, and implementations of different types of Design Patterns.
- Should have a strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving.
- Experience in Microservices
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services APIs using RESTful API design
- Comfortable writing Unit Test Cases
- Good to have experience/knowledge of
- Python, and
- AWS and other Cloud platforms
- Able to connect the dots between code and business value
- Engage in high-level conversations about business strategy and the role tech plays in it
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code that powers our application
- Write specs and do planning for everything we build
- Conduct application analysis, testing, and debugging
- Diligently document code to keep it clean and transparent
- Ensure cross-browser and device compatibility
- You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success.
- You have the ability to make quick and effective decisions.
- In love with a challenge. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- Open to change. You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved.
CSS3) and Node.js
Exposure to React( native) basics
Experience with AWS, CI/CD and DevOps
Experience with Web Security
Basic exposure to Go is valuable but not necessary
Willingness to travel for onsite assignments outside India
Software engineering takes the central roles for building products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure may work on our search engine including scoring and relevance, reservation engine, automated pricing engine, business process engine, data applications, devops-related applications, and other
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new product
Having minimal 3 years of experience in software engineering, application development, or system development
Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
Comfortable working up and down the technology stack
Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university